• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good News To Share With Everyone

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Somebody complained about the influx of negative and anti government news so I guess I will share some good news to brighten everyone's day.

Passed by my neighbour house last evening and had a brief chat with him. Apparently, he had rented out his flat, use the money and rent a small room elsewhere.

Rent out whole house $2500. Rent a room elsewhere $500. Net profit $2000. The Singapore entrepreneurship spirit lives on :rolleyes:

My new neighbour will be a PRC divorced new citizen with 2 kids. It is getting so convenient now. Thank you PAP for bringing the farm to my door step. Now I do not have to venture all the way to Geylang just to drink my favourite PRC milk.

As a good citizen, I will heed the government's advice to integrate with my new neighbour. As for how to integrate.... :biggrin: :o

Asura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe it would be buy one big gets two small for free.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i have been remiss in the area of integration.......can i come over for practical lessons when you conduct?

My new neighbour will be a PRC divorced new citizen with 2 kids.
As a good citizen, I will heed the government's advice to integrate with my new neighbour. As for how to integrate.... :biggrin: :o

Last edited by a moderator:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I believe it would be buy one big gets two free.:rolleyes:

深宫怨妇 :p

But have to be careful. I was relating this to my little tigress and she told me that if I tried anything funny, she'll cut my cock off :eek: :o

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Steal Eat just next door. :eek:

I ever go massage with "happy ending" in our beautiful HDB estate. The guy next door saw me and give a strange smile.

Must a regular of his neighbor.

tate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rent out whole house $2500. Rent a room elsewhere $500. Net profit $2000. The Singapore entrepreneurship spirit lives on :rolleyes:

It is a tidy profit but why give up the enjoyment of a whole house for a room in somebody's house?

Ok, he prefer money than enjoyment of life, that is his choice.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
It is a tidy profit but why give up the enjoyment of a whole house for a room in somebody's house?

Ok, he prefer money than enjoyment of life, that is his choice.

He worked as a security guard, is single. You are right about the enjoyment part. That is why my wife and I did not rent out our spare rooms even though we could get a nice 1-1.2k for the two spare rooms.

However, if I was my neighbour, I will do the same. As a security guard, I know he does not earn much. Being single, there's basically not much enjoyment facing an empty house. An extra 2k is plenty of money for him.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My new neighbour will be a PRC divorced new citizen with 2 kids. :biggrin: :o

5625075750_4d392bce76-1.jpg