• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone Use Firefox and having problems ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
funny leh.......i using latest Firefox but when open 1 or more additional tabs will cause the screen to ''freeze'' for a while before resuming normal operations.................

last time very good leh..........so anyone got similar problems ?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
funny leh.......i using latest Firefox but when open 1 or more additional tabs will cause the screen to ''freeze'' for a while before resuming normal operations.................

The Jews must have got hold of your PC's firefox.

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal

No problem with Firefox, what version of Firefox are you running?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Firefox gets more bloated, becomes more of a memory hogger with every new release.

I only use Chrome unless I need to download a video with Downloadhelper/Firefox.

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think it has something to do with your extension/add-ons. you may want to update or remove...

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Firefox gets more bloated, becomes more of a memory hogger with every new release.

I only use Chrome unless I need to download a video with Downloadhelper/Firefox.

I also switched to Chrome long time ago. If you want to download videos, I recommend that you use StreamTransport.

http://www.streamtransport.com/howto/

You can download almost any videos from any site. It acts like a browser, but instead of buffering the partial video stream files in temporary cache memory, you can direct it to your file location in a constant stream.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Use your Firefox on Mac, guarantee no problem