• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Root cause of Singapore problem: Lee Kuan Yew meme

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
meme
–noun
a cultural item that is transmitted by repetition in a manner analogous to the biological transmission of genes.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=meme

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"If I were in authority in Singapore indefinitely without having to ask those who are governed whether they like what is being done, then I would not have the slightest doubt that I could govern much more effectively in their interests." - Lee Kuan Yew, 1962

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I am often accused of interfering in the private lives of citizens. Yes, if I did not, had I not done that, we wouldn't be here today. And I say without the slightest remorse, that we wouldn't be here, we would not have made economic progress, if we had not intervened on very personal matters - who your neighbour is, how you live, the noise you make, how you spit, or what language you use. We decide what is right. Never mind what the people think." - Lee Kuan Yew, Straits Times, 20 April 1987

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I make no apologies that the PAP is the Government and the Government is the PAP" - Lee Kuan Yew, 1982, Petir

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
meme
–noun
a cultural item that is transmitted by repetition in a manner analogous to the biological transmission of genes.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=meme

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"If I were in authority in Singapore indefinitely without having to ask those who are governed whether they like what is being done, then I would not have the slightest doubt that I could govern much more effectively in their interests." - Lee Kuan Yew, 1962

The root cause of Singapore problems are the Sinkies themselves.

Lee Kuan Yew is able to screw and screw the Sinkies because Sinkies got no balls to kick LKY and his PAP bastards out of power.

Sinkies got no fucking balls.

Now they must vaseline themselves to let LKY and his thugs continue to screw them of their money and their future.

Sinkies got what they deserve for not having the balls to kick LKY and his gang of thieves out.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lee Kuan Yew is able to screw and screw the Sinkies because Sinkies got no balls to kick LKY and his PAP bastards out of power.

Now they must vaseline themselves to let LKY and his thugs continue to screw them of their money and their future.

Sinkies got what they deserve for not having the balls to kick LKY and his gang of thieves out.

No. Right now, the problem is not about having or not having balls to kick LKY. Right now, problem is most Sporeans find LKY meme AGREEABLE. THEY FIND LKY AND HIS THINKINGS, ARGREEABLE. THATS THE PROBLEM.

If Sporeans find LKY and his thinkings are agreeable, then, why kick LKY out?? Why kick PAP out??

So in order to change the mindset of Sinkies, we have to show Sinkies the problem with LKY. The problem with LKY, his thinkings, his meme.

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
"We must encourage those who earn less than $200 per month and cannot afford to nurture and educate many children never to have more than two... We will regret the time lost if we do not now take the first tentative steps towards correcting a trend which can leave our society with a large number of the physically, intellecually and culturally anaemic." -Lee Kuan Yew in 1967.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
"At this rate, the one-man, one-vote system could lead to decline and disintegration" - after the Opposition won 2 seats in 24th December 1984

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Between being loved and being feared, I have always believed Machiavelli was right. If nobody is afraid of me, I’m meaningless." - Lee Kuan Yew, 6.10.1997

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Supposing Catherine Lim was writing about me and not the prime minister...She would not dare, right? Because my posture, my response has been such that nobody doubts that if you take me on, I will put on knuckle-dusters and catch you in a cul de sac...Anybody who decides to take me on needs to put on knuckle dusters. If you think you can hurt me more than I can hurt you, try. There is no other way you can govern a Chinese society." - SM Lee Kuan Yew, The Man and His Ideas, 1997

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I ignore polling as a method of government. I think that shows a certain weakness of mind - an inability to chart a course whichever way the wind blows, whichever way the media encourages the people to go, you follow. You are not a leader." - SM Lee Kuan Yew, Success Stories, 2002

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Low salaries will draw in the hypocrites who sweet talk their way into power in the name of public service, but once in charge will show their true colour, and ruin the country." - 2007, on Minister's Pay

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No. Right now, the problem is not about having or not having balls to kick LKY. Right now, problem is most Sporeans find LKY meme AGREEABLE. THEY FIND LKY AND HIS THINKINGS, ARGREEABLE. THATS THE PROBLEM.

If Sporeans find LKY and his thinkings are agreeable, then, why kick LKY out?? Why kick PAP out??

So in order to change the mindset of Sinkies, we have to show Sinkies the problem with LKY. The problem with LKY, his thinkings, his meme.

Find him agreeable??? That is something that is very foreign, but if that is the case, why do you think it happens this way?

Shi Jin

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Low salaries will draw in the hypocrites who sweet talk their way into power in the name of public service, but once in charge will show their true colour, and ruin the country." - 2007, on Minister's Pay

Sounds like what we have now except they are drawing high salaries and ruining the country. :mad:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is successful becos of his idealogy ........!

But SIngapore is going down becos of his idealogy ! Because he has seriously crippled the alternative voice and opinion !

Yes , he has done great in the past , we are grateful for him and the 1st generation Minister. Time for a change , i don know how painful will the change be. But in order for Singapore to transform to a greater height, we need a change.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mao screw up real bad in the Cultural Revolution and murdered many of his own people, today people still line up to see his dead body and sing praise to the "Great Leader"

My point is, Majority of the people are like that, not only sinkies.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"When I call a man openly, you're a liar, you're dishonest, and you do not dare to sue me, there's something basically wrong." - MM Lee Kuan Yew on James Gomez, Channelnewsasia, May 2006

Last edited: