• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zapping into moderation

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bytheway, riipley's believe it or not, but I believe that "she" is the clone of the guy who likes to lift weights and has a penchant for "high-end" whores.

LOL ................ LOL

Wow lifts weights and whores high end whores.

Does his nick rhyme with shit base fat fart?

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Samy Leong just declared that there will be no zapping in the politics, emigration and serious zone folders.

That means it's still allowed in all other folders. :biggrin:

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Samy Leong just declared that there will be no zapping in the politics, emigration and serious zone folders.

That means it's still allowed in all other folders. :biggrin:

These people better not step out of these specially allocated zones. :biggrin:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just PM me and I'll give the victim bonus points if my investigation shows evidence of gang rape.

I already gave honorary InfP status to two victims to send a message to bullies that zapping a nick into moderation may result in the opposite of what was intended.

Does your claims in giving bonus points also apply to the other forum?

There's quite a few new people I've observed has been zapped until -ve into moderation.
They may have been flaming, jumping, criticizing etc in their posts but I don't see them
using much "bad language" in their argument.

How you expect those new people to put forward their argument when they've been bullied by those old birds?

jw5

Loyal
You mean the sex forum? :confused:

Does your claims in giving bonus points also apply to the other forum?

There's quite a few new people I've observed has been zapped until -ve into moderation.
They may have been flaming, jumping, criticizing etc in their posts but I don't see them
using much "bad language" in their argument.

How you expect those new people to put forward their argument when they've been bullied by those old birds?

jw5

Loyal
Zapping is allowed and acceptable. Zapping into moderation is allowed but not acceptable. :wink:

KNNBBNCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

hahaha...THE MOST RAMPANT YET POPULAR DISEASE... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
This clone is also used by Scroobal. Previously wanted to sue eatshitndie using his internet moniker. :biggrin:

There are no 124-pointers in this forum after the recent revamp. Most likely you were zapped by an infP member who has either 31 or 32 points (infP account up and zap double their power). Its not hard to find out who.

jw5

Loyal
The only forummer I have ever zapped into moderation was one of Teekee's clones.

That was because the clone was cutting and pasting entire live websites, not just the links, into the forum. Samy Leong suggested to zap him so that he will have to join the moderation queue. :biggrin:

Sorry bro Teekee........................................... :o