• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Honest Johor Mat Boy returned back 15K to Sinkie lady.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Johor boy chases S'pore woman on bicycle to return $15,000

johor_boy_chases_spore_woman_on_bicycle_to_return_15000-thumbnail.jpg

Source : STOMP

A boy chased down a Singaporean woman at the Nirwana Maju Supermarket carpark to return a bag containing $15,000 which she had left on her car roof and dropped on the ground when she drove off.

According to a report in The New Paper, this incident occurred in mid-January at around 10am in Batu Pahat, Johor.

Amir Azizan Hashim, 12, was on his way home after buying newspapers at the supermarket when he saw the woman put her bag on top of the car.

The bag fell off when the woman got in the car and drove off, which Amir went over to pick up.

"I opened it and saw that there was a passport, a watch and some Singapore currency inside an envelope," said the Secondary 1 student at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Dato' Syed Esa.

He jumped onto his bicycle and rode frantically after the car which was already about 100m away, managing to catch up only when the car stopped at a junction.

When the woman confirmed that all her belongings were intact, she offered Amir a $10 reward which he turned down.

"I remember my my mother's advice -- not to take other people's belongings. I wasn't tempted to take it because it wasn't mine to begin with," said Amir.

Amir's kind deed has also been circulating on facebook, with many netizens praising him for his good upbringing and honesty.

The post has attracted more than 17,000 likes and nearly 3,000 shares since it was uploaded yesterday.

Amir was presented with a certificate of commendation and RM100 (S40) in prize money by his school on Wednesday.

Amir, whose mother earns about RM1,000 a monthly and whose father receives a RM2,900 monthly pension, said he will use the money for his schooling needs, such as buying textbooks.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pathetic $10 reward..

KNN.. If she heavy heart to part with her S'pore currencies, at least give the boy RM50 lah..

Waiting for the esteemed Tonychat to give his point of view about this Sinkie lady..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$10 reward for the return of $15,000. That is surely the Sinkie way of reciprocating an act of kindness.

Cannot reward them too much... they'll become reliant on you, develop a crutch mentality, and Johor will turn into a welfare state with lowered productivity and competitiveness. :biggrin:

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
singaporean damn meow. at least offer S$100 lah!

and go with him to thank his mom personally.

telling her you have brought up your boy well!

offer 10 bucks and go away, sometimes i am ashamed to be a singaporean....i feel very cheapskate...hehe..

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singaporean damn meow. at least offer S$50 lah!

and go with him to thank his mom personally.

telling her you have brought up your boy well!

offer 10 bucks and go away, sometimes i am ashamed to be a singaporean....i feel very cheapskate...hehe..

I would automatically give that boy S$100..the money, the watch , the passport...:mad:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
might not be a true blue Singaporean. this woman might be a immigrant who got her Singapore passport, maybe she was from mudland and got shitizenship of sinkapoor. all these influx of immigrants bring down the standard of Singaporeans.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
might not be a true blue Singaporean. this woman might be a immigrant who got her Singapore passport, maybe she was from mudland and got shitizenship of sinkapoor. all these influx of immigrants bring down the standard of Singaporeans.

It might have been you.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You have a point there.. Could be an ex Mat Land citizen from JB visiting her folks back at her hometown..

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It might have been you.

well, i served my NS and 13 cycle reservists you mother fucker. u only leech on Singapore. now u r becoming Hitler in this forum.
anyway i will give him reward, definitely not only 10dollars.i will ask for his details and write to his school and Johor media. too many bad news and people like you controlling the media.

Heil Hitler!

504842c.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder if anyone already mentioned something along the lines like see! look at how kind and honest malays are all cos 1 mat boy returned some money while 1000s of m&ds rape and rob daily which is the opposite of chinese cos when 1 chinese does bad = all chinese are bad. :rolleyes:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, i served my NS and 13 cycle reservists you mother fucker. u only leech on Singapore. now u r becoming Hitler in this forum.
anyway i will give him reward, definitely not only 10dollars.i will ask for his details and write to his school and Johor media. too many bad news and people like you controlling the media.

Heil Hitler!

So far i have seen nothing but insults, weird speculations and fairytales from you. Why do you think i will believe you now?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I was the one who lost the 15k, minimum $500 for the young boy. Mati mati make sure his family receive the cash as appreciation. If they refuse to accept, can always tell them to donate the $500 to a charity of their choice. $10 is atrocious.

jw5

Loyal
Amir, whose mother earns about RM1,000 a monthly and whose father receives a RM2,900 monthly pension, said he will use the money for his schooling needs, such as buying textbooks.

This particular boy is really well brought up.