• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ng boon Gay ....found NOT GUILTY......

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng asked u: how can u say he will be charged for oral sex when Cecilia sucked him but he didnt lick her leh? :biggrin:

because last time got 1 guy jailed for 1 month for being performed oral sex without penetration.the gal who perform on him was not charge.it was a big hooha case few years back

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
because last time got 1 guy jailed for 1 month for being performed oral sex without penetration.the gal who perform on him was not charge.it was a big hooha case few years back

Laws in Singapore often do not fvour the men. Poor us :o

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anal sex is illegal in Singapore too.
Got one guy charged and sentenced in court when the girl complained to police.
Very hooha case, but internet then don't have social media to spread to news.

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Girl was girlfriend or chicken? I don't know why people like anal...so much blood.... :o

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Girl was girlfriend or chicken? I don't know why people like anal...so much blood.... :o

Dude, got blood means you doing it all wrong man.... used fists also no blood unless you telling everybody here you hung like a fucking elephant???

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing juicy bro. I am quite certain NBG will pack his bags and leave S'pore together with Yen Yen. He should have secured a job by now. Likely to be based in China, Vietnam or Cambodia. Hard to chari makan in S'pore after his case.

Do you think Myanmar is a possibility? New market. Many foreign investors moving in.

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing juicy bro. I am quite certain NBG will pack his bags and leave S'pore together with Yen Yen. He should have secured a job by now. Likely to be based in China, Vietnam or Cambodia. Hard to chari makan in S'pore after his case.

Thanks brother. If you know him, ask him to go Cambodia. The girls in China and Vietnam....he won't be able to keep his pants on :biggrin:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Prosecution for what? Perjury? What is the penalty?

Making false statement lor...what else ...they like to use that to threaten their own witnesses to "stick to the story" which these bastards have concocted out of their own convenience...

i think the CPIB has the easiest job of making sure they can crafty out some bullshit story that will hang the fella they targetting ...

But when you get idiotic cunts who cant even see past their noses like Teng, an NBG is what you get....

occasionally their witnesses get "wise" and consult their own lawyers thats why they can go on the stand and refute everything in their statements....havent you heard? The CPIB discourages their witnesses to consult lawyers for their testimonies in court....

btw wdf happened to the Choo Wee Kiang (Ex MP) corruption case supposed to be going for trial har? bro GD this is the one you talking about right???

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some thoughts...

1. Don't think the AGC will appeal. Don't think they want to look more stupid than they look now. Really suprised that it went all the way to trial in the first place.
2. If they do, CJ will definitely recuse himself.
3. CS, on the other hand might have some trouble about her testimony in court.
4. NBG will probably settle for an "early retirement". Don't think he, the SPF and the AGC would want to work with each other.
5. PL's case is different and all Singapore is eagerly waiting for every "blow by blow" detail.....

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

anything as long as girl make a report.guy will be handcruffed untill proven not guilty.
that is how law favour the woman.
you risk 2 years to protect the woman, the woman make 1 call, and you are thrown into the dungeon.

in some country, the law protect the man.the woman are stones to death

Last edited:

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some thoughts...

1. Don't think the AGC will appeal. Don't think they want to look more stupid than they look now. Really suprised that it went all the way to trial in the first place.
2. If they do, CJ will definitely recuse himself.
3. CS, on the other hand might have some trouble about her testimony in court.
4. NBG will probably settle for an "early retirement". Don't think he, the SPF and the AGC would want to work with each other.
5. PL's case is different and all Singapore is eagerly waiting for every "blow by blow" detail.....

Speaking of Peter Lim's case ..... how is that guy gonna win his case man????

he gets free fucks with no strings attached because he got a 10 inch cock which has another mouth (and another 3 inch tongue like in Aliens) for his cockeye?

...this i gotta see.... hahahahahahaha

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about helping me to count? Monkey must be with woman from what zodiac?

to keep thing simple:
monkey energy clash tiger.
monkey harmony with snake

but that is very general.
her personal bazi might still clash you
there is no such thing such as 12 zodiac.
early day, anaimal sign are created to help uneducated farmers understand the 4 seasons for harvesting purpose.

Last edited:

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to keep thing simple:
monkey energy clash tiger.
monkey harmony with snake

but that is very general.
her personal bazi might still clash you
there is no such thing such as 12 zodiac.
early day, anaimal sign are created to help uneducated farmers understand the 4 seasons for harvesting purpose.

Thanks brother. No wonder I cannot last long with my ex fling. She's tiger. Everyday sure got things to quarrel :o

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u shd have a decent good yr this snake year if you are monkey.

Hope so. 2008 was my best year. Gamble what, win what. Women, fuck like nobody business. University virgin, people's wife, even call chicken, the chicken also ass rimmed me for 10 solid minutes. Any idea when will this type of year come again? :o