• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you think of Japan's militarization plans?

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
China didn't kill your ancestors. Japan did - many Singapore CIVILIANS were executed in cold blood by the Japs during the Japanese occupation of Singapore. Please get this fact clear!

Yes, Japan killed many Singapore civilians. This is a documented historical fact. Japan also killed many civilians in countries like China, Thailand, Malaysia, Korea etc. This can't be disputed.

But America also killed many Japanese civilians by dropping not one but two nuclear bombs over Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

If Japan should be made to apologise (and pay reparations to the victims' families) should the USA not be forced to do the same?

Why is the US allowed to maintain a strong military and to continue to stockpile its nuclear arsenal, whereas Japan is not allowed to re-militarise itself?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Japan killed many Singapore civilians. This is a documented historical fact. Japan also killed many civilians in countries like China, Thailand, Malaysia, Korea etc. This can't be disputed.

But America also killed many Japanese civilians by dropping not one but two nuclear bombs over Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

If Japan should be made to apologise (and pay reparations to the victims' families) should the USA not be forced to do the same?

Why is the US allowed to maintain a strong military and to continue to stockpile its nuclear arsenal, whereas Japan is not allowed to re-militarise itself?

Japan did not kill Thais. Thais in fact were the reason why Singapore and Malaya fell so easily. Yet after the war, Thailand escaped.

maozedong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, absolutely. The USA should apologize to Japan for killing millions with the two atomic bombs.

In fact, from the release of formerly classified information, we now know that many USA generals were against dropping the A bombs. Even those generals who weren't opposed did not like the idea of dropping the bombs in the two cities which had so many civilians. There was no real need to drop those bombs. Japan was already on the verge of surrender. The surrender negotiations were already underway before the dropping of the bombs. The thing holding up the negotiation was the status of the Emperor. Allied forces insisted on abdication which was a no go for the Japanese*. There are many theories put forward for the real reason for dropping the A bombs, and the most convincing one is the Americans wanted to end the war fast before the Russians could come in to get a part of Japan. The official reason of wanting to save American soldiers' lives in a land assault wasn't the real reason.

Now, why don't you ask why the Germany isn't allowed to re-militarize itself? Why don't you ask why the Germans were forced to apologize? Why did the Germans sincerely apologize and even made repatriation to their victims?

The Japanese isn't allowed to re-militarize itself for the same reason as the Germans. They were the aggressors in the war, and MORE Importantly, they lost the war. This is no different from an ex-convict facing some restrictions to his liberties. This is how the world operates. Also, since time immemorial, losing a war has serious repercussions - and it doesn't matter who's right or wrong in the war, you lose, you pay.

Anyway, it is silly to think that Japan today does not have a proper military when it already has the most powerful navy in Asia.

And make no mistake. Given the hold of the ultra-right on Japanese politics today, a nuclear Japanese military is a danger to world.

* Here, I think, the Emperor was partly responsible for the millions of death from the two bombs. While it was indeed highly probable that the Emperor had been a puppet and could not do anything to stop the Japanese government from starting WWII. But towards the end of the war, the Cabinet had probably become very weak, and if the Emperor had said he would abdicate, the surrender negotiations would have concluded before the bombing. But the Emperor was a weakling right till the end, and at the expense of millions of his people's lives.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read that the american govt wanted to test the effects of the A bomb on real civilians and see the real effects rather than just observe it thru tests that they did in the pacific.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, absolutely. The USA should apologize to Japan for killing millions with the two atomic bombs.

In fact, from the release of formerly classified information, we now know that many USA generals were against dropping the A bombs. Even those generals who weren't opposed did not like the idea of dropping the bombs in the two cities which had so many civilians. There was no real need to drop those bombs. Japan was already on the verge of surrender. The surrender negotiations were already underway before the dropping of the bombs. The thing holding up the negotiation was the status of the Emperor. Allied forces insisted on abdication which was a no go for the Japanese*. There are many theories put forward for the real reason for dropping the A bombs, and the most convincing one is the Americans wanted to end the war fast before the Russians could come in to get a part of Japan. The official reason of wanting to save American soldiers' lives in a land assault wasn't the real reason.

Now, why don't you ask why the Germany isn't allowed to re-militarize itself? Why don't you ask why the Germans were forced to apologize? Why did the Germans sincerely apologize and even made repatriation to their victims?

The Japanese isn't allowed to re-militarize itself for the same reason as the Germans. They were the aggressors in the war, and MORE Importantly, they lost the war. This is no different from an ex-convict facing some restrictions to his liberties. This is how the world operates. Also, since time immemorial, losing a war has serious repercussions - and it doesn't matter who's right or wrong in the war, you lose, you pay.

Anyway, it is silly to think that Japan today does not have a proper military when it already has the most powerful navy in Asia.

And make no mistake. Given the hold of the ultra-right on Japanese politics today, a nuclear Japanese military is a danger to world.

* Here, I think, the Emperor was partly responsible for the millions of death from the two bombs. While it was indeed highly probable that the Emperor had been a puppet and could not do anything to stop the Japanese government from starting WWII. But towards the end of the war, the Cabinet had probably become very weak, and if the Emperor had said he would abdicate, the surrender negotiations would have concluded before the bombing. But the Emperor was a weakling right till the end, and at the expense of millions of his people's lives.

Germany is sort of remilitarising itself. It's troops have seen combat operations despite their pledge--Balkans and now Afghanistan. Germany's hardware is the most superior in Europe: Artillery can firing at a longer range than the American arty, Leopard Tanks constantly upgraded--why do you think SG went for the Leopard? Germany is so active now in military manoeuvres.

Except it's navy. The West contained the Germany Navy post WWII. No more U Boats.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Out of topic. This reminds me of something.

I think argentina might be attacking or talking of attacking the falkland islands. In case you guys might not know argentina attacked the falklands in the 80s which is british territory and the UK managed to sail their ships miles away in europe to south america and defeat argentina. This showcased the superior British navy and military might over argentina.

Nothing much to comment on german military might but they shouldn't be too bad either.

maozedong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: This Is The Only Thing Left

You've been brainwashed by Western education and media. All the books and newspapers you read present only one side of the story.

First, I am not saying a world ruled by China will be better. I am saying an unipolar world is bad. Having a sole world superpower is bad.

Second, which countries went thousands of miles away to conquer and colonize foreign lands? The European countries. Which country exterminated the natives of the land it occupied? The USA - basically committed genocide because the earlier British settlers slaughtered some entire Indian tribes.

Throughout its long history, China has seldom gone out of its way to conquer and occupy foreign lands (annexing surrounding nearby land is a different thing - because for strategic reasons, most big powers would annex neighboring small countries if the countries weren't friendly - not saying this is right - but this is different from going thousands of miles away to conquer new lands).

I'm also not saying China is a good guy. In fact, the reason China seldom went out to bully others is because it was always too busy bullying its own people - even killing its own people.

You wrote: "If they had it their way, they would exterminate every other race on the planet, even those "unpure" Chinese like Singaporean Chinese. They are no different than the Nazis of WW2 Germany... In fact, I think they are worse!!!"

You are obviously racist. But don't worry. The Chinese are forever too busy fighting amongst themselves to try to conquer the world through military means.

But if there is peace and no major conflicts in the world in the next one hundred years, like it or not, the Chinese is going to dominate the world economically - because the Chinese will be everywhere doing business, and owning businesses. And I am not just talking about China's Chinese - but ethnic Chinese.

Screw you. What makes you thinks a world ruled by China will be better than America? I'm not saying the Americans are saints, but America >>> China, when it comes to treating others with respect (except when it comes to oil). China is made up by a bunch of xenophobic racist people. If they had it their way, they would exterminate every other race on the planet, even those "unpure" Chinese like Singaporean Chinese. They are no different than the Nazis of WW2 Germany... In fact, I think they are worse!!!

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You've been brainwashed by Western education and media. All the books and newspapers you read present only one side of the story.

First, I am not saying a world ruled by China will be better. I am saying an unipolar world is bad. Having a sole world superpower is bad.

Second, which countries went thousands of miles away to conquer and colonize foreign lands? The European countries. Which country exterminated the natives of the land it occupied? The USA - basically committed genocide because the earlier British settlers slaughtered some entire Indian tribes.

Throughout its long history, China has seldom gone out of its way to conquer and occupy foreign lands (annexing surrounding nearby land is a different thing - because for strategic reasons, most big powers would annex neighboring small countries if the countries weren't friendly - not saying this is right - but this is different from going thousands of miles away to conquer new lands).

I'm also not saying China is a good guy. In fact, the reason China seldom went out to bully others is because it was always too busy bullying its own people - even killing its own people.

You wrote: "If they had it their way, they would exterminate every other race on the planet, even those "unpure" Chinese like Singaporean Chinese. They are no different than the Nazis of WW2 Germany... In fact, I think they are worse!!!"

You are obviously racist. But don't worry. The Chinese are forever too busy fighting amongst themselves to try to conquer the world through military means.

But if there is peace and no major conflicts in the world in the next one hundred years, like it or not, China is going to dominate the world economically - because the Chinese will be everywhere doing business, and owning businesses. And I am not just talking about China's Chinese but ethnic Chinese.

That asshole is even making up things like china would exterminate the world. Tibetians and all sorts of minorities exist to this very day don't they?

You're correct he's a racist and he won't ever be swayed by logic but will post out misinformation and forgets what the US and western powers did to the natives.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Do you know history at all?

The Koreans hate the Japanese 100 time more than they hate the Chinese.
Very few Koreans would buy Japanese cars or products. Why do the Koreans hate the Japs so much? Read up history.

You think the Americans are the good guys? In international affairs, it's all about self interests.

America does not want a strong China, and is now doing everything to contain China.
Now, if you think a world with America as the sole superpower is a good thing, you are mistaken. Go ask the millions of innocent civilians killed by USA in the past 20 years.

You think the Iraq war is about spreading democracy? It's about Oil and more. It's actually about protecting the Petrodollar system - i.e., preserving the status of the US dollar as the currency for the Oil trade - so that every country in the world has to accept the US dollar because almost everybody needs to buy oil. Saddam Hussein had wanted to trade his oil in Euros, and that's why USA had to get rid of him. And Gaddafi didn't learn the lesson. Gaddafi wanted to trade his oil in GOLD (worst!)- and probably at the urging of the USA, the France put a stop to Gaddafi's life. Now, unlike Saddam, Gaddafi had been quite tame before his end. Why the sudden downfall? Did you bother to ask? And now, the US is in Syria and soon Iran. Again, Iran had also wanted to start a oil trading system based on Gold - and the US now has to change regime in Iran. But this time, it is going to be trickier - because Russia and China are on Iran's side - but the US military is still the biggest in the world - and the US will still eventually attack Iran.

And why is the US so desperate to protect the US dollar oil trade? Because since 1970, the US dollar is not backed by gold anymore. That is, it is a pure fiat currency, and the US can print any amount of dollars it likes and nobody can reject its currency - like Zimbawee. Now, what is the effect of US printing all these trillions of dollars since 2008? High inflation all over the world. High property prices in Singapore is caused mainly by the monetary policies of the USA - ZIRP and QE's. The super rich (those with plenty of real assets) gets richer and the poor gets poorer. Those who have only one property and think they've become rich because their property has appreciated in value are silly.

America needs an counter force (like the former USSR). For the good of the world, China needs to rise up against America.

Some people predict that the world will be divided into two in the future: the West with USA as leader, and the East with China as leader. But I think it could be a repeat of the Three Kingdoms of ancient China - the US dominated West, the China-dominated Asia, and the Russia-dominated Eurasia.

Read http://www.crisishq.com/why-prepare/world-war-3-preserving-petrodollar/

<<Japan need to foster a concerted effort with the South Korean Navy and the US Navy to keep a right military balance in the Pacific.>>

Why the Korean hated the Japanese ? Because those Korean have been brainwashed since young by education and media .

[video=youtube;BZHy2NDU9R8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZHy2NDU9R8&sns=em[/video]

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your wrote: "I rather my country kill other nation ppl then its own ppl . "

Of course, so would I because I don't want to die - BUT that's NOT the question put to you!

We are talking about another country - would you prefer another country to kill its own people or to kill you?

Would you prefer living near a country which kills its own or to one which kills people in your country? Which is a "good" country and which is a "bad" country"? (Good and bad from your own interest - because in reality both are bad - but we are talking about self interest here).

China didn't kill your ancestors. Japan did - many Singapore CIVILIANS were executed in cold blood by the Japs during the Japanese occupation of Singapore. Please get this fact clear!

Only an idiot would include Mao's killing his people in a discussion on Japanese war atrocities.

Hitler killed millions of other country's people. He is taboo. Even if the Germans had wanted to sell Hitler souvenir, other countries would not allow it.

As for the Chinese selling Mao's souvenir. That's just commercialization. Don't read too much into it. Also, like I said, eventually, the Chinese will see Mao for what he was - a brutal dictator.

The whole of japan did not kill my ancestors , the Japanese army did and they already dead . The new generation of Japanese did not kill my ancestors , please get your facts right . You are asking me if I rather want other nation to kill me ? That is a stupid question , Nobody wants that . But that's how war is all about .

Why can't I used Mao as example ? It's because you are Chinese , and you don't want to talk about what happening in your own backyard ? Yes other country ppl would not allow Germany to sell hitler's souvenir because he had killed so many people . So why did the Chinese allow Mao's product to sell as souvenir if they hated Mao ? Eventually the Chinese will see Mao as a brutal dictator ? When will that happen , Maybe never .

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Japan has officially apologised for war time atrocities, on numerous occasions. Many Japanese feel exhausted at what they view as China's inability to move on from the past or accept any apology as sufficient penance. To a certain extent this is a fair point, the Chinese government does frequently use anti-Japanese sentiment to drum up nationalistic fervour for its own ends, and the constant "humiliation" of China by foreign powers before the Communists took power in 1949 has become the Party's defining narrative since it abandoned classical communist revolutionary thought. Whoever say Japan didn't apologize must been brainwashed . It's difficult to shake someone's hand when they're using their free hand to flip you off.

Last edited:

maozedong

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is very interesting that you are much more interested in Mao's killing his own people than the Japanese military killing your people. Why are you so concerned for the Chinese?

Why don't you answer my question? Would you prefer your neighboring country to kill its own people or to kill your country's people? Who's the really bad guy for your own interest?

The truth is - China had been a relatively peace loving country while Japan was not.

"Why can't I used Mao as example ? It's because you are Chinese , and you don't want to talk about what happening in your own backyard ? "

Whether I am Chinese or not is irrelevant. Talking about Mao's killing his own people is totally irrelevant to a discussion on Japanese war atrocities. In fact, it isn't just irrelevant. It's illogical and disgusting.

If you were to start a thread on dictators killing their own people, I would not be afraid to say that Mao killed millions of his own people without blinking his eye and that he was a cruel dictator. But hey, we are discussing what Japan did in WWII here.

The whole of japan did not kill my ancestors , the Japanese army did and they already dead . The new generation of Japanese did not kill my ancestors , please get your facts right . You are asking me if I rather want other nation to kill me ? That is a stupid question , Nobody wants that . But that's how war is all about .

Why can't I used Mao as example ? It's because you are Chinese , and you don't want to talk about what happening in your own backyard ? Yes other country ppl would not allow Germany to sell hitler's souvenir because he had killed so many people . So why did the Chinese allow Mao's product to sell as souvenir if they hated Mao ? Eventually the Chinese will see Mao as a brutal dictator ? When will that happen , Maybe never .

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have always doubted the sincerity of america in its attempts at "peace" and democracy" when time and time again, they have proven themselves to be evil and selfish. What has happened in history has tauight us one clear thing about the americans, they do everything for their self interest ... from the way their own severe economic problems (subprime) had been exported to Europe and the rest of the world to the manipulation of oil and gold prices and to the way, Iraq/Libya/Syria were dragged into unjustified and meaningless wars.

japan and the Diaoyu will be a place for another opportunity for the reckoning between china and america (again) - since their last occasion in Korea. What i see about Japan is that it is just America's proxy in the way america handles world economics and politics. It is just about war and the benefits which can be reaped from it. Americans may die but most of them are from the lower stratas of american society anyway so they are an easy sacrifice.

Please don't condemn me but I must ashamedly admit that I am a believer in the conspiracy theories about how america had set itself up in 911 and allowed its enemies to attack. That paved the way for them to secure the oil pipelines and heroin running through Afghanistan, wage that unnecessary war in Iraq. In fact why Egypt and Libya (and hopefully not Syria) collapsed under the guise of the ARAB Spring is also part and parcel of the US' attempts to divide and conquer what is the ultimate prize in Iran. You noticed how NOTHING happened in Bahrain without the interference of the americans and their allies. After that I am sure Argentina and Brazil whose huge oil resources are at stake, will be next.

If you see China in the turn of the last century when the european powers carved it up in the name of opium, it is the same story with america except that the poison they are feeding to the world are their useless (petro)dollars, it is addictive and carries little value and they are getting access and assets worth more than their pile of rubbish. The BRIC had attempted to conspire with Libya (in OPEC) to try to convert Oil to be paid in another currency, which almost succeeded for less than a week only to have the americans surge back and then using what they are most familiar with (murder, espionage and corruption) they turned the tables.

The ameircans are seeking to gain access to China's banking system in order to cripple it. The biggest problems for America right now are the BRIC countries and Iran. America needs to fight another war to continue with its plunder of the world. It knows that if it doesn't destroy China's navy within the next 10 years, there will be at least another 3 aircraft carriers which China will build to rival its supremacy in the sea. Japan and Diaoyus could provide the best platform since the pinoys are clowns who would be shot out of the water if they ever dared to tamper with the chinese.

Abe and his ultra right govt is already doing what the america is doing, spreading the QE poison. next on Abe's list would be the delusion that waging an allout campaign against China would be the pathway to success. the Japanese are desperate because they are slowly conceding their electronics supremacy to the Koreans. In time, they will lose their cars and automobiles building dominance as well and there might be nothing left. If the Japanese felt sufficiently cornered, they will unleash against China, but if you ask me, they will probably fight a war of proxies in Korea against their "aggressor" in North Korea. They can use that war to cripple the Korean's progress, and allow america to fight its necessary war to check and curb the Chinese (who will most likely support the North Koreans).

Last edited:

maozedong

Alfrescian
Loyal

You should go live in Japan for a few years and experience for yourself what real racism is.
After that, you wouldn't suck up the Japs like you do now.

The Koreans have very valid reasons to hate the Japanese.

Well, in reality, the ordinary Korean people do not hate the ordinary Japanese people, i.e., the hoi polloi.
But they do hate The Powers That Be (i.e. the Elites in control of the country) in Japan and so very few Koreans would buy Japanese cars and other products.

The Koreans do not need to be brainwashed to hate the Japanese for the atrocities they did to them.
Many Western commentators opined that the anti-Japan sentiment in China over Diaoyu Dao was whipped up by the CCP. They are wrong because the Chinese people not need to be brainwashed into hating the Japanese. Because what about HK? The Hong Kong people are a fiercely independent and freedom loving people and yet they also protested against Japan over Diaoyu Dao. The HK'ers are so fiercely independent that they took to the streets in thousands to protest against Beijing wanting to introduce Patriotism Studies in their school curriculum because they rightfully saw it as brainwashing. So you cannot accuse of the HK'ers of being brainwashed.

Why the Korean hated the Japanese ? Because those Korean have been brainwashed since young by education and media .

Last edited:

maozedong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with most of what you wrote except for this "The biggest problems for America right now are the BRIC countries and Iran."

Not all of the BRIC's. Only Russia and China. India (in spite of being a top member of the non-aligned movement) is now firmly on the side of USA because of Pakistan and China. Brazil, despite all the noise it's been making (against US monetary policies), will still listen to USA when it comes to the crunch - although there is now a movement in Latin America started by Chavez to break away from USA's influence.

I have always doubted the sincerity of america in its attempts at "peace" and democracy" when time and time again, they have proven themselves to be evil and selfish. What has happened in history has tauight us one clear thing about the americans, they do everything for their self interest ... from the way their own severe economic problems (subprime) had been exported to Europe and the rest of the world to the manipulation of oil and gold prices and to the way, Iraq/Libya/Syria were dragged into unjustified and meaningless wars......
The ameircans are seeking to gain access to China's banking system in order to cripple it. The biggest problems for America right now are the BRIC countries and Iran. America needs to fight another war to continue with its plunder of the world. It knows that if it doesn't destroy China's navy within the next 10 years, there will be at least another 3 aircraft carriers which China will build to rival its supremacy in the sea. Japan and Diaoyus could provide the best platform since the pinoys are clowns who would be shot out of the water if they ever dared to tamper with the chinese.

Last edited:

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with most of what you wrote except for this "The biggest problems for America right now are the BRIC countries and Iran."

Not all of the BRIC's. Only Russia and China. India (in spite of being a top member of the non-aligned movement) is now firmly on the side of USA because of Pakistan and China. Brazil, despite all the noise it's been making (against US monetary policies), will still listen to USA when it comes to the crunch - although there is now a movement in Latin America started by Chavez to break away from USA's influence.

They have almost succeeded in killing off Chavez and what is the prized venezuelan oil stocks might soon end up in the hands via all their espionage and corruption again. India is inconsequential actually. It does not have the resource that america wants to control the world nor does it pose sufficiently as a threat to american interests especially since the americans can always rely on the Pakis to check. In my own deliberation, i think that the Pakis are more intimately enmeshed with the americans but I could be wrong, america is like making its 2 mistresses in pakistan and India face each other off in their competition for its love.....As for Brazil, we will see. America will bare its teeth as soon as it refuses to cede sovereignty over its oils fields to american/allies companies....

If only the world opens its eyes to the true evil of america and resisting it. however, america have 2 potent weapons in their arsenal, human fear and greed. Their manipulation of these 2 human failings will ensure their longevity. i hope the new leadership in China recognises this. The institutional corruption and their failure to check the gangrenous rot might lead to its ultimate crippling. If China wants to be strong, it must bite that bullet and start to clean its house as thoroughly as possible. otherwise, the greedy and corrupted amongst its ranks will lead to its unravelling if should decide to fight that war with america. Mao strangely managed to do that, he instituted so much fear via the cultural revolution that it galvanised the chinese people into one dedicated fighting machine which was put to the test in the korean war. Mao in his own way needed a war (and a victory) to whitewash all the deaths caused by his bad planning.

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is very interesting that you are much more interested in Mao's killing his own people than the Japanese military killing your people. Why are you so concerned for the Chinese?

Why don't you answer my question? Would you prefer your neighboring country to kill its own people or to kill your country's people? Who's the really bad guy for your own interest?

The truth is - China had been a relatively peace loving country while Japan was not.

"Why can't I used Mao as example ? It's because you are Chinese , and you don't want to talk about what happening in your own backyard ? "

Whether I am Chinese or not is irrelevant. Talking about Mao's killing his own people is totally irrelevant to a discussion on Japanese war atrocities. In fact, it isn't just irrelevant. It's illogical and disgusting.

If you were to start a thread on dictators killing their own people, I would not be afraid to say that Mao killed millions of his own people without blinking his eye and that he was a cruel dictator. But hey, we are discussing what Japan did in WWII here.

Why am I concern about the Chinese ? Why can't I used Mao for example when Mao killed its own people and the Chinese still treated him as idol . Why can't you answer me why did the Chinese didn't hate Mao as much as they hated the Japanese ? Come on Mao killed its own people !!! That's crazy . of course I want my neighboring country to kill its own ppl rather then my own ppl . Obviously ,That's a very stupid question from you . I have to speak for the Japanese because there's no Japanese in this forum to provide another perspective view . I'm trying to make you see things in different light . Why not you answer my question , if you are Chinese would you want your leader to kill you ? Or other country to kill you ? Which is worst ? Talking about Mao killing its own ppl is relevant in this debate because it shows that china purposely started anti-Japanese in its own soil despite the Japanese have already apologized , what else china want ? More and more ? You call china a peace loving country when they bully their own people and dare not go after outsider ? I call it coward . china being a big but disorganised country, even the british empire managed to take hong kong off china . you don't call useless and cowards as peace loving .

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what? The Jews are torturing the whole world right now,,,,causing inflation and the GFC and they are still causing problems as they want to get richer,,,,look at the inflation and the way the Fed is printing money,,,all these is cause the Jews are controlling the finances.

I had to admit it,,but Hitler did not complete the job,,tat is why the Jews are now torturing the world,,as they are the world's bankers

The Brits tortured the Jews before and after WWI and WWII.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You should go live in Japan for a few years and experience for yourself what real racism is.
After that, you wouldn't suck up the Japs like you do now.

The Koreans have very valid reasons to hate the Japanese.

Well, in reality, the ordinary Korean people do not hate the ordinary Japanese people, i.e., the hoi polloi.
But they do hate The Powers That Be (i.e. the Elites in control of the country) in Japan and so very few Koreans would buy Japanese cars and other products.

The Koreans do not need to be brainwashed to hate the Japanese for the atrocities they did to them.
Many Western commentators opined that the anti-Japan sentiment in China over Diaoyu Dao was whipped up by the CCP. They are wrong because the Chinese people not need to be brainwashed into hating the Japanese. Because what about HK? The Hong Kong people are a fiercely independent and freedom loving people and yet they also protested against Japan over Diaoyu Dao. The HK'ers are so fiercely independent that they took to the streets in thousands to protest against Beijing wanting to introduce Patriotism Studies in their school curriculum because they rightfully saw it as brainwashing. So you cannot accuse of the HK'ers of being brainwashed.

Ask me to live in Japan for a few years ? Are you kidding me ? Lol . I know lots of Japanese stuff and culture you can't even imagine . You don't even know who you are talking to . Few Korean buy Japanese car is the example of being brainwashed by their own government . And also because korea did produce their own brand of car . It's like most Malaysian driving proton and not other brand . For your information most HK ppl protest about Diaoyu Dao aka 尖閣諸島 (Senkaku) are those PRC living there . Even Jackie chan carry china balls . By the way , my hongkies friends told me those hongkies that protest against Beijing wanting to introduce Patriotism Studies in their schools are those who born in HK and they don't even give a fuck about china . It's not the same group of Chinese who protest about diaoyu dao . You Don't see things on the surface and draw your own conclusion .

Last edited: