• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie girl on Channel 8 dating show

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
2j0ysn6.jpg

Qyf Do u mind your bf career minded?

GCP: I don't mind,i like men who earn lots of money,then i have security,if men no money,relationship good also useless

Sinkle men1:A relationship what did u look at best?

GCP:Must be passionate,no need to say love me,must have stable income,should earn at least 6k per mth,i think this expectations is not high

All 3 sinkle men look stunned

What do you think?

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
We have progress tremendously from the Jin Tong Qu Ni period where the girls demand are just love blah blah blah.

Yah, no money no honey, the global trend.

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She sounds like a prostitute. One that is money for sex, she is money for love.

Well, all in all, she has her own right as to how she want to sell her vagina.

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She sounds like a prostitute. One that is money for sex, she is money for love.

hi there

1. such specimen looks like one of those 30 bucks per shot type leh!
2. no man with that "requirements" would take her in.
3. yes, to pay her 30 bucks for the bonk!

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can see the frontal view? side view not bad.

Do you meet her requirement before talking further? By the way, I thought you already got a new steady? In fact, I was claiming you would be getting married soon. Don't be like that neh. Make me Lau Kuee.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you meet her requirement before talking further? By the way, I thought you already got a new steady? In fact, I was claiming you would be getting married soon. Don't be like that neh. Make me Lau Kuee.
wah lau, you news damn old liao lah.... Im single again, LOL

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
2j0ysn6.jpg

Qyf Do u mind your bf career minded?

GCP: I don't mind,i like men who earn lots of money,then i have security,if men no money,relationship good also useless

Sinkle men1:A relationship what did u look at best?

GCP:Must be passionate,no need to say love me,must have stable income,should earn at least 6k per mth,i think this expectations is not high

All 3 sinkle men look stunned

What do you think?

I think no man can still be passionate to her after they have to work their ass off every day to earn that SGD6000 per month. I think this girl is a typical Singapore bimbo with no idea how difficult it is to earn money.

If she wants boy friend who is passionate to her and yet earn SGd6000 per month, she should work at hostess in K'oke or night club, she will meet a handful every single night and best of all can change boy friends all the time, just get looser hole.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I watched this show and she's quite young. But not surprise to see the demand coming from a sinkie girl. Even my wife also commented, "she wants 6k, then the husband can get what from her?"

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
if she has a solid body with a nice rack, if she can cook, if she's good in bed, if she's respectable to your folks, then i would say she's going to worth every single dollar up to S$6K.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if she has a solid body with a nice rack, if she can cook, if she's good in bed, if she's respectable to your folks, then i would say she's going to worth every single dollar up to S$6K.

gals with the above qualities would have been drag to the altar by 21yo. only those CMI need to go tv show to find a robert head.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I watched this show and she's quite young. But not surprise to see the demand coming from a sinkie girl. Even my wife also commented, "she wants 6k, then the husband can get what from her?"

Husband will get Golden abalone lor.... :biggrin:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You watched the show. Did any of the guys ask this same question of the girl?

Last edited: