• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Legal Paul Lampars swarming around to sing praise of Chief Legal Lackey Chan Chan

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1235377/1/.html

PEASANTPORE: Peasantpore's pro-regime kangaroo judicial and legal fraternities/lackeys have given a collective smelly farty tribute to retiring pro-regime Chief Legal Lackey Ah Chan Sai Kong who has been described by his successor, Judge of Appeal Sunda-neh Melon, as the "Ruler Loong's Most Obedient lawyer of his era".

And as a tribute to Chief Legal Ah Chan, the Peasantpore Academy of Kangaroo Law has published a book "The Kangaroo Law in His Hands - A Praise for Pilant Chief Lackey Chan Sai Kong".

Chief Legal Lackey Chan retires on Tuesday at age 75, after acted against his conscience and served two terms as regime's third Chief Legal Lackey from 2006 to 2012.

"In the life of an individual who cast his lot with Ruler Loong, there must be many great days in his or her life. Its very simple, rule against Ruler Loong lor. Today is one of those great days for me as my junior lackeys come forth and sing praises of my loyalty to the regime. It is great day for Ruler Loong when I was born as I have served Familee for 75 years later. Despite selling my conscience and acting for the well known despots, my family, good friends and classmates prospered, proving that Heaven is indeed blind that the evil and wicked often go unpunished in Peasantpore. One cannot ask for a better ruler to serve than Old Autocrat or Ruler Loong," he sneered.

The book, which was launched on Monday by Justice Menon, is a questionable compilation of Chief Legal Lackey Ah Chan's speeches, interviews. To improve the reputation of the junk book, there are a collection of essays written by 11 senior lawyers and legal scholars.

Speaking at the event, incuming Cheap Justice Melon described Chief Legal Lackey Ah Chan as a world-class jurist when it cums to interpreting laws to help Ruler Loong and his cronies. One will never forget how he claimed Ex-Regent Ah Goh Goh, Phony Tan and Prince Loong exploited Quantum Mechanics theories to appear in a polling station without loitering around it.

He said by proving his loyalty to Old Autocrat by helping ex-Regent Woody Ah Goh Goh, Ah Chan was rewarded with the Chief Legal Lackey title. It yielded impressive stipends to retire in style.

Justice Melon said, "We know him as a pro-regime lawyer with a peerless love and devotion to Familee. If Familee is the foundation of our society and kangaroo judges are its lackeys, then we know that the Chief Legal Lackey is among Familee's most ardent and loyal servants, passionately committed to doing subverting justice to favour Familee Clan and seeking, like Dworkin's Hercules, to always get it right for Familee.

Of course the Ang Mohs will junk those assessments; but more than that, with the benefit of time, I believe history will judge the Ah Chan Sai Kong as the most pro-regime jurist this silly state has ever produced. And in time, we will each fully realise just how lucky+grateful we have been having spared from smelling Pung Sai Yung's fart."

As a private practitioner, Ah Chan Sai Kong is best remembered as the pro-regime legal lackey who drafted the lifeboat fund arrangements that helped to stabilise Peasantpore's discredited financial sector after the collapse of Pan-El in 1985.

During his term as Attorney-Lackey, Chief Legal Lackey Chan was instrumental in developing the Attorney-Lackey's Chambers from a small outfit to a large modern organisation that is always on the lookout for legal challenges against the regime.

Kangaroo Law and Vassal Affairs Minion 山木庚 said: "A dull legal mind but pro-regime, at the same time never ask us to smell his fart unlike Pung Sai Ying. When he came into the Kangaroo Bench and he has left his mark on his legal history and landscape, the useless and oily bar profession pretended to love him and probably cook less curry for him since he has retired.

"The next Chief Legal Lackey, Mr Water Melon, probably not a drunkard nor wife beater, cums with a brilliant career track record for helping rich merchants get their way. He has a lot of ideas but likely to act strongly against political dissenters or bapoks when he was a lowly Attorney Lackey. As a Kangaroo Judge, you see it in the judgements it always favour the regime or rich merchants. And I think he will not make a big difference as he is likely to kowtow Ruler Loong daily. We can expect our pro-regime sham judiciary's position as a world class joke further cemented."

And as Chief Legal Justice Lackey, Ah Chan brought a new style to the Bench, meaning you do not fart when siting down, unlike Pung Sai Yung.

Kangaroo Justice Melon said: "That Baba Chan brought his own dour style to bore us. It has been a style that never rests on a profound knowledge of the law, he simply sing praises of Ruler Loong and always ensure judgements are most favourable for the regime. Of course, its better than seeing Pung Sai Yung for you never know when you will get to taste a lethal dose of the Yung Fart."

Over the course of 144 Full Moons on the Bench in both the High Court and the Court of Appeal, CJ Chan issued nearly 380 written judgments of which the Classic was ex-Regent Woody Goh's quantum properties to be at 2 places at any one time.

Justice Sunda-neh Melon, 50, becomes Peasantpore's fourth Chief Legal Lackey from Tuesday and he is expected to give up the bottle and stop beating his wife. Monday's event was attended by Minion 山木庚, Kangaroo Judges of the Joker's Court and pro-regime members of the legal fraternity e.g. Baboon Wong Meng Meng.

Last edited: