• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fantastic!

Aso new coffee cafe at Twr B (next to 7-11) called vanilla bean soft opened last Saturday...go check it out! :wink:

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
But what kind of condo is your relative renting? The luxury Senibong Cove type? I know there are condos going for 400K but that is probably the starting price for studios...it won't be for those 3 bedder kind. My friend bought for 1.1m, can Malaysians buy such a unit for 500K? I doubt so.

I noticed to my surprise from quite a few property ads in jb that a new studio or one bedded type condo around old jb town like taman jaya and Austin we're going at around 200 k plus rm. Rental for such units just around 1200rm - 1500rm

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do u mean? SC wifi? .... which areas? When?

Saw them setting up the WIFI @BLK B lobby/adm office.
Laying on the sofa chair @ the BLK B lobby area, enjoying sea breeze blowing in the lazy afternoon. :biggrin: Wahaha..Siok Sia..you don feel like moving yr BUTTS! :o

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw them setting up the WIFI @BLK B lobby/adm office.
Laying on the sofa chair @ the BLK B lobby area, enjoying sea breeze blowing in the lazy afternoon. :biggrin: Wahaha..Siok Sia..you don feel like moving yr BUTTS! :o

Wah u shiok only ah Wish I could join u... Soon lah.

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wahaha..can receive their free public wifi from my unit..:biggrin:

Wah so good! So u enjoying the comforts of ur unit oredi. I'm waiting for my defects to get done then got to get lights curtains etc etc done before can daydream on my balcony sipping wine :wink:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah so good! So u enjoying the comforts of ur unit oredi. I'm waiting for my defects to get done then got to get lights curtains etc etc done before can daydream on my balcony sipping wine :wink:

Today, Walker the boss viewing the wateredge apt. V nice, unlike other developer build and collect money. That's the different!:p

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today, Walker the boss viewing the wateredge apt. V nice, unlike other developer build and collect money. That's the different!:p

I emailed them some constructive feedback on improving the place/overall estate. They said they will escalate to management. Let's see if they are responsive.

alphaev7

Guy's im looking to invest into a 1,356sqft WaterEdge Apartment that is still available due to failed loan.

Anyone already moved in? I think Block B already collecting keys and Block A is next week.

Block C will start from RM750psf.

Went to see the place, the SC development is nice. But i find the apartment layout actually not ideal in terms of space maximization.

Thoughts?