• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just sharing.

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A Different View of Halloween

A woman was asked by a coworker,
"What is it like to be a Christian?"

The coworker replied,

"It is like being a pumpkin.
God picks you from the patch,
brings you in,
and washes all the dirt off of you.

Then He cuts off the top and scoops out all the yucky stuff.
He removes the seeds of doubt,
hate,
greed,
etc.,

...and then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His
light inside of you to shine for all the world to see."

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kill Followers of Other Religions

While the Israelites were camped at Acacia, some of the men defiled themselves by sleeping with the local Moabite women. These women invited them to attend sacrifices to their gods, and soon the Israelites were feasting with them and worshiping the gods of Moab. Before long Israel was joining in the worship of Baal of Peor, causing the LORD's anger to blaze against his people. The LORD issued the following command to Moses: "Seize all the ringleaders and execute them before the LORD in broad daylight, so his fierce anger will turn away from the people of Israel." So Moses ordered Israel's judges to execute everyone who had joined in worshiping Baal of Peor. Just then one of the Israelite men brought a Midianite woman into the camp, right before the eyes of Moses and all the people, as they were weeping at the entrance of the Tabernacle. When Phinehas son of Eleazar and grandson of Aaron the priest saw this, he jumped up and left the assembly. Then he took a spear and rushed after the man into his tent. Phinehas thrust the spear all the way through the man's body and into the woman's stomach. So the plague against the Israelites was stopped, but not before 24,000 people had died. (Numbers 25:1-9 NLT)

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He

He that falls into sin is a man;
that grieves at it, is a saint;
that boasteth of it, is a devil.

~Thomas Fuller (1608-1661)~

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Punish Illegitimate Children

So it is with a woman who leaves her husband and presents him with an heir by another man. For first of all, she has disobeyed the law of the Most High; second, she has committed an offense against her husband; and third, through her fornication she has committed adultery and brought forth children by another man. She herself will be brought before the assembly, and her punishment will extend to her children. Her children will not take root, and her branches will not bear fruit. (Sirach 23:22-25 NRSV)

simi lanjiao ? her punishment will extend to her children ?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Punish Illegitimate Children

So it is with a woman who leaves her husband and presents him with an heir by another man. For first of all, she has disobeyed the law of the Most High; second, she has committed an offense against her husband; and third, through her fornication she has committed adultery and brought forth children by another man. She herself will be brought before the assembly, and her punishment will extend to her children. Her children will not take root, and her branches will not bear fruit. (Sirach 23:22-25 NRSV)

simi lanjiao ? her punishment will extend to her children ?

No such verse in the Bible so actually no need to comment.

But then again it doesn't take a lot of intelligence to reason out that one's punishment for crime is not without its effects on others around him, esp family members. When you are caught and jailed for inciting religious disharmony for your intolerant postings against religions, would you not say your punishment is also extended to your children since they would be affected by your imprisonment in no small way? In an indirect way they are also punished. It's not that hard to understand this point, but the village atheist who cannot read and lack comprehension can only utter expletives in response. Absymally ignorant village atheist is deeply shallow. :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kill Followers of Other Religions

While the Israelites were camped at Acacia, some of the men defiled themselves by sleeping with the local Moabite women. These women invited them to attend sacrifices to their gods, and soon the Israelites were feasting with them and worshiping the gods of Moab. Before long Israel was joining in the worship of Baal of Peor, causing the LORD's anger to blaze against his people. The LORD issued the following command to Moses: "Seize all the ringleaders and execute them before the LORD in broad daylight, so his fierce anger will turn away from the people of Israel." So Moses ordered Israel's judges to execute everyone who had joined in worshiping Baal of Peor. Just then one of the Israelite men brought a Midianite woman into the camp, right before the eyes of Moses and all the people, as they were weeping at the entrance of the Tabernacle. When Phinehas son of Eleazar and grandson of Aaron the priest saw this, he jumped up and left the assembly. Then he took a spear and rushed after the man into his tent. Phinehas thrust the spear all the way through the man's body and into the woman's stomach. So the plague against the Israelites was stopped, but not before 24,000 people had died. (Numbers 25:1-9 NLT)

Your heading given to this passage is really epic fail.:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
No such verse in the Bible so actually no need to comment.

But then again it doesn't take a lot of intelligence to reason out that one's punishment for crime is not without its effects on others around him, esp family members. When you are caught and jailed for inciting religious disharmony for your intolerant postings against religions, would you not say your punishment is also extended to your children since they would be affected by your imprisonment in no small way? In an indirect way they are also punished. It's not that hard to understand this point, but the village atheist who cannot read and lack comprehension can only utter expletives in response. Absymally ignorant village atheist is deeply shallow. :wink:

gong cheebye, throw away your bible. Don't even know the difference between extending punishing and by-effect. Talk so much cock about reading in hyperbole. You are a faildo and embrassador:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
A christard who mission is for a christendom talking about religious harmony. Lol! Till today, no islamic leader, no buddhist leader, no taoist leader, no hindu leader was called up by ISD for kopi on religious harmony. If you are too embrassed to name the christian leaders being called up, I can do it. These righteous pastors never failed to bash other religions without backup and can't even cite a verse from the scripture of the religions they bashed which they never read.

Very easy to identify the pretentious hypocrites in the photo...
F1_2012_Sg-Religious-Leaders_Praying_for_Safety.jpg

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
gong cheebye, throw away your bible. Don't even know the difference between extending punishing and by-effect. Talk so much cock about reading in hyperbole. You are a faildo and embrassador:wink:

No point arguing such things with abysmally ignorant village atheist who is just trolling the forum. So, can you count how many times I talk about hyperbole? Abysmally ignorant village atheist will also fail in counting with fingers. :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
A christard who mission is for a christendom talking about religious harmony. Lol! Till today, no islamic leader, no buddhist leader, no taoist leader, no hindu leader was called up by ISD for kopi on religious harmony. If you are too embrassed to name the christian leaders being called up, I can do it. These righteous pastors never failed to bash other religions without backup and can't even cite a verse from the scripture of the religions they bashed which they never read.

Very easy to identify the pretentious hypocrites in the photo...
F1_2012_Sg-Religious-Leaders_Praying_for_Safety.jpg

The absymally ignorant village atheist is talking about religious harmony? Less than honest village atheist does not dare to admit that he is for the eradication of all religions.:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
No point arguing such things with abysmally ignorant village atheist who is just trolling the forum. So, can you count how many times I talk about hyperbole? Abysmally ignorant village atheist will also fail in counting with fingers. :wink:

Gong cheebye has been sphewing the forum with unsupported craps and forgotten who is the one coming into the forum preaching reading bible in hyperbole but failed miserably again and again.; ) Why are you so gong and self delusional?

You can't tackled the real theological issues and an expert at blowing air at sides issues. Called yourself very bible knowledgeable,Wtf. :wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
The absymally ignorant village atheist is talking about religious harmony? Less than honest village atheist does not dare to admit that he is for the eradication of all religions.:wink:

I am responding, you don't even get the simple fact right. If I can do that in a cyber forum, I must be more powderful than those hypocritical pastors acting aggressively in the living world. Your reasoning is always unsound and delusional. Your christendom is just a dream. Lol:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am responding, you don't even get the simple fact right. If I can do that in a cyber forum, I must be more powderful than those hypocritical pastors acting aggressively in the living world. Your reasoning is always unsound and delusional. Your christendom is just a dream. Lol:wink:

Just because you can't do that does not mean you are not advocating that. It is a good thing that you are unable to do that, even if you intend to. Funny you should talk about reasoning though, because the village atheist can't explain why reasoning works or why laws of logic exist.:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gong cheebye has been sphewing the forum with unsupported craps and forgotten who is the one coming into the forum preaching reading bible in hyperbole but failed miserably again and again.; ) Why are you so gong and self delusional?

You can't tackled the real theological issues and an expert at blowing air at sides issues. Called yourself very bible knowledgeable,Wtf. :wink:

Little bit more knowledgeable than the abysmally ignorant village atheist can already.:wink:

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Have you ever really sat back and realized the things we take
for granted?

I did.

The date was March 20,2002.

I was at work (I'm a supervisor) training one of my new girls on
a machine. We make speaker covers.

The machine was an air press that trims the part before it is
shipped to major companies.

Unfortunately for me, she wasn't paying attention.

In a split second, my life was changed forever.

I lost three fingers in that accident, on my dominant hand.
The surgeon was able to replant them, but a year later, I lost
my index finger once again.

As it stands now, I may lose the other two as well.

Being a single mother of two girls, it was really tough doing
everyday things that I've come to realize we take for granted;
tying shoes,
changing diapers,
washing dishes with one hand,
sweeping the floors,
drying my hair,
...you get the picture.

I still have seven fingers.

Always remember to count your blessings and to thank GOD for all
that you have, regardless of how small it may seem.

HE has certainly blessed my family and me.
Without HIM, I would have never gotten through this tragedy.

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
3D
==
When I took my kids to see their first 3D movie, I was blown
away with how the glasses altered my vision.

Not like I expected though.

I was not overly impressed with the 3D effects in the movie
itself; what really surprised me was what happened when I exited
the theater.

When I came out of the theater and removed my 3D glasses,
I experienced the greatest parable of life.

"Life is how we view it."

After wearing glasses where one lens was red and the other was
blue, my eyes had adjusted to the colors.

Now with my naked eyes, out of one eye the world had a blue tint
and out of the other eye the world had a red tint.

I could not believe my eyes, I had never heard of that
phenomenon before. I rubbed my eyes and closed one eye and
alternated them over and over. Everything looked redder, then
everything looked bluer, over and over.

I had enough scientific knowledge and common sense to know the
whole world was not changing colors, timed perfectly to the
instant I shut one eye and opened the other.

This was the most altered my vision had ever been, yet it was
perhaps the clearest I had ever seen the world.

I now saw the argument between the optimist and the pessimist
solved, it depends on which eye you have open.

In your life, do you focus on those who have more than you or
those who are less fortunate than you?

Do you focus on how bad your job is or that you have a job?

Do you focus on the smallness of your closet and house, or do
you see that you have so many clothes you don't have room to
store them?

What eye are you looking out of?

If you want the world to look differently, it may be easier for
you to open the other eye than to paint the world.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your heading given to this passage is really epic fail.:wink:

In the brutal history of Christianity a intolerant cult, followers of other religions were slaughtered in millions. The hard truth christard like you would try to deny. :wink: