• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just sharing.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will match up and catch up with the number of verses you post. Actually, I am just following how christians and pastors quote verse:wink:
Do you read all the books of the bible?

Oh really? Which Christians and pastors specifically? And do they distort the Bible like the way you do?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moses Kills a Man

Many years later, when Moses had grown up, he w out to visit his people, the Israelites, and he saw ho hard they were forced to work. During his visit, he an Egyptian beating one of the Hebrew slaves. Afte looking around to make sure no one was watching, Moses killed the Egyptian and buried him in the sa (Exodus 2:11-12 NLT)

Yes, Moses did kill a man. It was homicide. The Bible recorded that for us. It's not as though Christians don't know this.

So what's your point? As far as you are concerned this NEVER happened right?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should I be ashamed of the Gospel against the likes of you who obviously know little about Christianity?

God's heros committed innocent children killing, rape, incest and slavery. Whoa! you are sooo proud of these role models. God's have a set of very detailed laws for treating slaves. whahahaha...you have not even read 50% of the bible, kong so much jiao wei.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh really? Which Christians and pastors specifically? And do they distort the Bible like the way you do?

There are many examples. You good brother Kong Hee is such a well known example. Whao! You really live in your dream world and never know of it....If you really want to know of such christians and pastors specifically and have the lumpar chee to meet me at geylang lor 9 this sunday morning, I will let your spectacles drop...:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many examples. You good brother Kong Hee is such a well known example. Whao! You really live in your dream world and never know of it....If you really want to know of such christians and pastors specifically and have the lumpar chee to meet me at geylang lor 9 this sunday morning, I will let your spectacles drop...:wink:

Ok, so you say Kong Hee distorts the Bible the same way you do. That's just one. Some more?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
God's heros committed innocent children killing, rape, incest and slavery. Whoa! you are sooo proud of these role models. God's have a set of very detailed laws for treating slaves. whahahaha...you have not even read 50% of the bible, kong so much jiao wei.

If my 50% knowledge of the Bible can already tear down your arguments and expose your ignorance, that's good enough for me.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
If my 50% knowledge of the Bible can already tear down your arguments and expose your ignorance, that's good enough for me.

Whahaha I need to specifically repeat for readers interest that you have in actual fact read less than 50% of the Bible. You have not torn down anything but exposing your own ignorance and blind belief. I have to point you where is the Bible that describe a flat earth model, the heros and prophets of the Bible are not necessary righteous people and can't be moral models, the people killed by God are not necessary wicked people as what you are trying to mislead people with your delusional beliefs. I really sad for your pagan forefathers to have such as a Jack ass descendant. I also proved through rigorous discussion with bro agrophophia that Noah Ark is an impossible fairy tale. What else? Virgin capturing by God righteous army, whahaha

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Moses did kill a man. It was homicide. The Bible recorded that for us. It's not as though Christians don't know this.

So what's your point? As far as you are concerned this NEVER happened right?

Just sharing and want to know how your response.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, so you say Kong Hee distorts the Bible the same way you do. That's just one. Some more?

Sorry, this is another typical delusional belief that Christians are good people, pagan are wicked and evil people. I really feel sad for your pagan forefathers. My daily verses are raw and unedited and are not applied to any context or reply. I don't distort any and I don't gain 100 fold return. Whahaha.

Last edited:

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Contraband

After an overnight flight to meet my father at his latest
military assignment, my mother wearily arrived at Rhein-Main Air
Base in Germany with my eight siblings and me - all under age 11.

Collecting our many suitcases, the ten of us entered the cramped
customs area. A young customs official watched our entourage in
disbelief, "Ma'am," he said, "Do all these children and this
luggage belong to you?"

"Yes, sir," my mother said with a sigh, "they're all mine."

The customs agent began his interrogation: "Ma'am, do you have
any weapons, contraband or illegal drugs in your possession?"

"Sir," she calmly answered, "if I'd had any of those items,
I would have used them by now."

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Human Tea Bags

Human's are like tea bags,
we don't know our own strength until we're in hot water.
~Sister Busche~

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Killing the Good Samaritan

"The ark of God was placed on a new cart and taken away from house of Abinadab on the hill. Uzzah and Ahio, sons of Abinada guided the cart, with Ahio walking before it, while David and al Israelites made merry before the Lord with all their strength, w singing and with citharas, harps, tambourines, sistrums, and cymbals." "When they came to the threshing floor of Nodan, Uzzah reach his hand to the ark of God to steady it, for the oxen were maki tip. But the Lord was angry with Uzzah; God struck him on tha and he died there before God." (2 Samuel 6:3-7 NAB)

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Comfort Boat

The person who gets the farthest
is generally the one who is willing to do and dare,
the comfort zone boat never gets far from the shore.

~Dale Carnegie~

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One day a man went to visit a church.

He arrived early, parked his car, and got out.
Another car pulled up near him, and the driver told him,
"I always park there. You took my place!"

The visitor went inside for Sunday School, found an empty seat,
and sat down.
A young lady from the church approached him and stated, "You
took my place."

The visitor was somewhat distressed by this rude welcome, but
said nothing.

After Sunday school, the visitor went into the church sanctuary
and sat down.
Another member walked up to him and said, "That's where I always
sit.
You took my place!"

The visitor was even more troubled by this treatment, but still
said nothing.

Later, as the congregation was praying for Christ to dwell among
them,
the visitor stood, and his appearance began to change.

Horrible scars became visible on his hands and on his sandal-
clad feet.

Someone from the congregation noticed him and called out,

"What happened to you?"

The visitor replied,

"I took your place."

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Child Beating

"He who spares the rod hates his son, but who loves him takes care to chastise him" (Proverbs 13:24 NAB)

"Chastise your son, for in this there is hope but do not desire his death. The man of violent temper pays the penalty; even if you rescue him, you will have to do it again." (Proverbs 19:18-19 NAB)

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Child Beating

"He who spares the rod hates his son, but who loves him takes care to chastise him" (Proverbs 13:24 NAB)

"Chastise your son, for in this there is hope but do not desire his death. The man of violent temper pays the penalty; even if you rescue him, you will have to do it again." (Proverbs 19:18-19 NAB)

The village atheist cannot tell the difference between loving parental discipline of children and plain child beating. But then again, the village atheist only scour the Bible for isolated verses to make a desperate attempt to engage in anti-Christian ranting.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Killing the Good Samaritan

"The ark of God was placed on a new cart and taken away from house of Abinadab on the hill. Uzzah and Ahio, sons of Abinada guided the cart, with Ahio walking before it, while David and al Israelites made merry before the Lord with all their strength, w singing and with citharas, harps, tambourines, sistrums, and cymbals." "When they came to the threshing floor of Nodan, Uzzah reach his hand to the ark of God to steady it, for the oxen were maki tip. But the Lord was angry with Uzzah; God struck him on tha and he died there before God." (2 Samuel 6:3-7 NAB)

You know, most Bibles today have section headings but there's a good reason why your version would never see the light of day.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
More Baby Killing

"The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for your children will die a birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived. Even if your children do survive to grow up, I will take them from you. It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone. I have watched Isr become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre. But now Israel will bring ou children to be slaughtered." O LORD, what should I request for your people? I will ask for wombs that don't give birth and breasts that give milk. The LORD says, "All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I bega hate them. I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels. The peopl