• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

After Amy, think Ivy & Eve will also get into trouble

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
400915_445948465447592_1947642565_n.jpg

A4nMO3rCMAI2qhq.jpg

Last edited:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like precursor to more racial & uplift to sectarian unrest....AMEN....better stock up dry ration, once UMNO sends in hit squad, PERKASA...all hell will break loose !

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is the truth and there is the truth in Singapore. You should know what is politically correct 'truth' and 'tell it as it is' truth :wink:

coupled with the ease in which people openly post comments on social media without the realisaton of it's affect on others, i can see an "interesting" time ahead for us all, will gahmen start to clamp down or will they start a protracted long drawn out Online Courtesy Campaign :biggrin: i blame the spoon fed education system which has given this country a generation of immature adults, they are just not taught to think for themselves, just think before you speak & apply some tact & this problem would not have arisen!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is the truth and there is the truth in Singapore. You should know what is politically correct 'truth' and 'tell it as it is' truth :wink:

There are truths and then there are self-fulfilling prophecies. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

seesuatah

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believed in the freedom of speech and expression and i believe Islam is the biggest nonsense in human civilization

Why because this Mat justified the Racial Riots.

Who here got the LP to agree with me on this?

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL.. This MILF bitch is also a PAP supporter..

http://www.facebook.com/eve.tan.549

Not surprised at all. These PAPzi-supporting conservatives aren't the most intelligent and rational people you'll ever meet. Their brains are so preoccupied with activity in the amygdala (the region that processes fear in uncertain situations) whenever they see a brown or black face that their prefrontal cortex (the region responsible for rational self-control) becomes deprived of energy. What you end up with is an irrational, infantile adult who quickens her steps whenever she sees an "Ah Pu Neh Neh" at night because she lacks the mental faculties to evaluate her fears. :rolleyes:

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amy, Ivy and Eve should voice their opinions anonymously on forums like this instead of on Facebook.

they do that & it'll have no effect, it'll just be another post for us to discuss & soon to be forgotten. Sometimes in life, it needs "situations" & "incidents" like this to happen for any real change to happen in our society!

noname

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng asked what statement? what did he say? :rolleyes:

“If, for instance, you put in a Malay officer who's very religious and who has family ties in Malaysia in charge of a machine gun unit, that's a very tricky business. ...”
― Lee Kuan Yew