• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Sky 88 community

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Setia Sky 88 community - Progress Photo Apr 2014

So conflicting thought. Either a genius or a mentally disorder person.

Not ideal location but can for own stay?! Not great investment yet price already gone up 50% or more.

Anyway those that buy early already have paper profit of 50% or even 80%.

I think for own stay, Setia sky 88 is still ok. However, if for investment, is not an ideal location.

Last edited:

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

So conflicting thought. Either a genius or a mentally disorder person.

Not ideal location but can for own stay?! Not great investment yet price already gone up 50% or more.

Anyway those that buy early already have paper profit of 50% or even 80%.

What is the capital gain tax..???

I believe they tax u on the profit if u do a sub-sale now..

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

What is the capital gain tax..???

I believe they tax u on the profit if u do a sub-sale now..

I just google....

Flat rate of 30% for property gain tax for the first 5 years.
Provide 10% for currency depreciation
Provide 5% for property agent fees
Provide 10% for transfer and lawyer fees.

U end up receiving $45 for every $100 u made..

And not to pour more cold water u can only sell to foreigner at m$1 million or higher.

And to put the facts bare on the table, my malaysia friend said...if it is $1500 psf, the developer will clear the few palm trees next to u and build another 3 blocks
to reap the profit.

So for investment wise..please stay out.

Buy if u want to stay for long haul...

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

An idiot agree with another idiot do not make both of you a genius.

Now you point out a condo we should buy. And 5-10 years down the road out perform Sky88.

I know u need to sell condos to buy your meal...... Let see how good you are. Which one. Please point out.

Blissquek is definitely right. Setia Sky 88 dont have the competitive advantage over those condo near MRT, RTS, 2nd link and CIQ. For investment purpose, these factors are crucial.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Princess cove is avg RM1300. Sky 88 launch at RM750 average.

Now see who win?

CS. A good agent don't work your way. You are a brainless agent.

Well, if you really wanted me to name one project that is obviously better than Setia Sky 88...... is Princess Cove. However, i must stress that blissquek and myself believe that for own stay, setia sky is ok.

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, if you really wanted me to name one project that is obviously better than Setia Sky 88...... is Princess Cove. However, i must stress that blissquek and myself believe that for own stay, setia sky is ok.
I dun quite agree withl. The attractive of a property regardless it is for for investment or own stay goes hand in hand and should be consistent. There is no conflict between the two. If it is good for own stay, obviously it is preferred property by house owners resulting in capital appreciation. Same goes for investment, tenants goes for good property ^ environment to live in, pusing up the rental yields and finally in capital values.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He is not taking base on experience. Simply base on what he is selling.

Anyway just beware of "his view". Misleading. Make no sense.

I already mention I am not buying Malaysia properties after 2013. Yet he is promoting a condo launch by a Chinese developer with endless amount of units. Take what he say with a ton of salt.

I dun quite agree withl. The attractive of a property regardless it is for for investment or own stay goes hand in hand and should be consistent. There is no conflict between the two. If it is good for own stay, obviously it is preferred property by house owners resulting in capital appreciation. Same goes for investment, tenants goes for good property ^ environment to live in, pusing up the rental yields and finally in capital values.

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What a dumb agent.

You don't know the cheapest unit in SKY88 now start at RM1400.

This is call early mover advantage.

Kksg2000

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any updates on the car wash street? Was told it will be demolished since 2012..

ECboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

I've been living in that area for the last 20+ years and bought a unit in Sky88 as i love the location.

ctsbh

Alfrescian
Loyal

I heard there is a bomb scare near Setia Sky 88. Is it true?

U want to stir shit here, my Lady...BTW your boss is good in getting my previous posts deleted, so prepare for more now.:kma:

ECboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

U want to stir shit here, my Lady...BTW your boss is good in getting my previous posts deleted, so prepare for more now.:kma:

Bomb scare? what a joke. I was there, it was a bag full of..... clothes! and the police was clueless, seriously.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bomb scare? what a joke. I was there, it was a bag full of..... clothes! and the police was clueless, seriously.

Sorry bro. i am just concern of the matter. What a relief. Glad that is just a bag of clothes.

ctsbh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Frankly, i have no idea what he is talking about too.

Acting virgin here when 3 ladyboys log-in and posted around the same time! I give u the benefits of time this round.:cool: