• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A rerun of Beers' thread ..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Looks Like Anchor is staging a strong comeback of Late, many coffeeshops are seeing better saLes
of Anchor than other brands; perhaps it's due to it's cheaper pricing of $4.50 ea bottLe, pLus the
fact it's onLy 4.5 % aLc, hence the caLLing for more !..:wink:

anchor.jpg

What's your own's take on beers bros ?..:smile:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
are those invoices on your table, bro? and why the magnifying glass?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, i find the bubbLings of Hoegaarben's too smaLL; unLess you are smaLL guLper,if not then you'd be burping
and burping continuousLy ..
drink from botol ... no bubbles, no burp ... drink until drunk ...

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ah Nehs like to drink Barons.

Still prefer Irish ale like Murphy's or Kilkenny
Richer Ah Nehs drink Barons, poorer ones drink Kingfisher !..you can find many dead drunks in the void decks
on weekends .:eek::cool:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Gotten used to the 5% lagers. No preference, Carlsberg or Tiger is fine.

Cheers!

But with so many imports due to FTA, CarLsberg beers aLso very suspectabLe.Kena those from Sdn.Bhd.; one
pour, and the beer's head gone.Like drinking urine thereafter ! :(

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
But with so many imports due to FTA, CarLsberg beers aLso very suspectabLe.Kena those from Sdn.Bhd.; one

Hmm, so far I've never encountered that. At coffeeshops, these two are the most promoted and common and that's why I mentioned them. Long ago, before having a family, I'd order the more expensive brands, but for some time now, ever since had extra mouths to feed, I will pick the less costly brands. Tried the 8% beers but for some reason, their taste just wasn't as pleasant. Pouring myself a Tiger now.

Cheers!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Nehs like to drink Barons.

Still prefer Irish ale like Murphy's or Kilkenny

Richer Ah Nehs drink Barons, poorer ones drink Kingfisher !..you can find many dead drunks in the void decks
on weekends .:eek::cool:

LOL.. Yes the poorer Ah Nehs love to drink Kingfisher.. They have a tight budget.. Saturday, Sunday evenings, you can find all of them lying flat drunk on the empty field in front of Race Course Rd just besides the Farrer park soccer field..

Used to love drinking Corona Extra when in pubs.. But at kopitiams will always order Heineken..

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gotten used to the 5% lagers. No preference, Carlsberg or Tiger is fine.

Cheers!
Tiger n Carlsberg are over-rated in advertisement in this region. Same as their share price $34/lot.(APB).
Support Thai beers, Singa n Beer Chang.($0.34/lot-thai beverage co)....x100 price between APB n Thai Bev.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOL.. Yes the poorer Ah Nehs love to drink Kingfisher.. They have a tight budget.. Saturday, Sunday evenings, you can find all of them lying flat drunk on the empty field in front of Race Course Rd just besides the Farrer park soccer field..

Used to love drinking Corona Extra when in pubs.. But at kopitiams will always order Heineken..

Bro, my kakis said when drinking Heineken must go for the 3 oLd men's faces on the bottLe; if not they may not
be originaL, true ?..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tiger n Carlsberg are over-rated in advertisement in this region. Same as their share price $34/lot.(APB).
Support Thai beers, Singa n Beer Chang.($0.34/lot-thai beverage co)....x100 price between APB n Thai Bev.
i dont mind the taste of Leo, but i find Chang a tad bitterish, and for Singha, too sweet; my good Thai buddy
actuaLLy toLd me the aLcohoLs used in Singha's fermentation process are bLended from those of industriaL std.!
:eek::wink:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not sdn bhd la ... iz bhd ...

dammit! ... dey now oso got licence 2 make heineken! ... gotta look 4 other brand oredi ...