• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS: LEE HSIEN LOONG retrieved his apology to Singaporeans

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Credit should go to the hardworking people of Spore for the economic growth.. They are the ones who toiled under the hot sun while the PAP Ministers sitting comfortably inside their air conditioned posh office..

So Lee never apologised for economic growth la.

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my very own interpretation of what LHL has said.. it seems that the social problems are not even worth looking into.. Growth is the ONLY thing, productivity and growth.. if Singaporeans have problems.. social or otherwise.. just bear with it.. cos being among the world's leading nations is TOP priority.. nevermind the stress.. the eventual strife.. the most likely suicides and all.. GROWTH IS MORE IMPORTANT.

Who says that slowing down and being 2nd or 3rd place.. or even 4th place is bad? He can really PREDICT the FUTURE so PRECISELY?!
Note he mentions that if we're not amongst the top, no future investment will come in?
if that was true, why did USA companies go to China to set up factories? Why setup call centres in India?
why go to 3rd world countries to produce and manufacture?
Surely we can find a balance and reduce the social problems that we are seeing now?
sigh.. if Singaporeans don't wake up now.. they might as well stay dreaming until they die.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM Lee never said it's not worth considering at all, he said it's a much lesser problem than low growth n high unemployment. This I have no choice but to fully agree

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM Lee never said it's not worth considering at all, he said it's a much lesser problem than low growth n high unemployment. This I have no choice but to fully agree

HAHA ! No one force you with gun nor knife to agree with PM Lee.

Noob :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAHA ! No one force you with gun nor knife to agree with PM Lee.

Noob :wink:

Yes, no one put a gun to my head, but common sense forced me to agree with PM Lee. You know what is common sense sir? Don't know right? Thats why.

Last edited:

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, no one put a gun to my head, but common sense forced me to agree with PM Lee. You know what is common sense sir? Don't know right? Thats why.

IF you have common sense, you wouldn't talk like a CHILDISH GAY here.

Hilarious that a person WITHOUT common sense asking me do i know what is common sense ?

Muahaha

Thanks for making my Day so Happy :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Credit should go to the hardworking people of Spore for the economic growth.. They are the ones who toiled under the hot sun while the PAP Ministers sitting comfortably inside their air conditioned posh office..

Don't forget the Land Acquisition Act and CPF. These two gave the gahmen lots of capital to mess around with. :rolleyes:

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can't you read properly or even understand what I posted?
Tension68 said:
In my very own interpretation of what LHL has said

If you still can't understand what I meant.. oh forget it.. go study English at... anywhere that teaches good English..sheesh..
You NEED IT!!

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't you listen or read his speech? You are the one with the comprehension problem sir.

People ASKING U simple question and yet you can't even understand it yet alone you talking COMPREHENSION....

Ah Boy, there is a SERIOUS PROBLEM of your EYE SIGHT and English Language Skills.

Back to school and RE-LEARN :biggrin:

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
why is so much PRECIOUS TIME wasted analising and reading in between the lines for an article written by a prostitute defending his/her pimp's handling of finances ???

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huat-Ah Da Ge,

I dun wan to waste time wif this kina..watever.. he/she is wasting our time.. and he/she actually learn from pappies.. answer question with another question.. and never really solve the issues raised.

This is what has become of pappies supporters.. they haf learned so well.. they overuse and abuse the methods and tactics.

I stop replying to kina.. watever.. cos it's a waste of my time! Never sees points raised, never answers questions properlly, and actually thinks he/she is way above and better than anyone around here.

I applaud you tho, bro.. you still have the patience to deal with this time-waster. me.. I think I wan to knock some sense into his/her head if I ever get to meet or see in person. no wonder he/she is seeking attention here.. so irritating