• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Total Crab Service From Singpost/Vpost "Foreign Talent"

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll even pay you to do that. This time you are sure going to vomit blood. I ordered some stuff from USA and Vpost claimed it contains batteries which it didn't. While the whole ding dong is going on, their Pinoy staff will ask you again and again for the tracking number, pretending to check and call you back but never did. The next one you call will do the same farce and the whole merry-go-rounds continues. Exasperated, I asked for help from a recently retired senior Postmaster. Guess what, they didn't even bother to reply, despite him writing to the CEO and knowing the CEO personally. In the end, I was informed that the shipment is missing in their warehouse and that is it. No more action from them. End of story. Luckily Amazon is kind enough to refund me despite fulfilling and delivering with proof of delivery. Now I order using Hopshopgo services, an affiliate of Paypal. Charges are the same as Vpost but tracked and delivered all the way by DHL.

There is no harm going down to SingPost and kicking up a stink. I would have driven down, brought along any documents, demand to speak to a person who could make decisions. If it had to go up to the CEO, so be it.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I may not have tried Singpost, but I have had run-ins with Soong Brothers Marketing and Gain City. Both times, they caved in and remember me as a very gentlemanly customer.

So a few inefficient, lazy, low-IQ, menial work FTs would not stand in the way of me getting what I want.

It's all about knowing your rights and standing up for them, nothing to do with 大声赢.