• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Total Crab Service From Singpost/Vpost "Foreign Talent"

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.fuckwarezone.com.sg/img/forums/hwz/statusicon/post_new.gif Today, 09:20 AM <!-- / status icon and date --> #1

mac4metoo

<!-- icon and title -->Total Crab Service From Singpost/Vpost

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Recently, ordered a lego set from vpost USA. However, when the item arrived at Singapore, for some unknown reason it was left in the warehouse. There was no updates on the online tracking service whatsoever.

I called up the vpost customer care 23May and spoke to a "FT" officer regarding my package. He said he doesn't know why the package was left in the warehouse and he will write an investigation to have it delivered asap. I told him that if they were to deliver, please deliver it on Sat 26May, if they can't just deliver it to the Sengkang Post office instead and I will collect it myself.

I told him to call me back to let me know the update and he said ok. He never called back so on 24May, I called up again to check the update and had to speak to another "FT" officer because the "FT" I spoke to earlier didn't want to pick the call. To my surprise, he said that the item is scheduled for delivery on 25May which I clearly did not request for. The whole saga starts again where I had to repeat my simple request of having it delivered to sengkang post office so that I can collect it myself. He said he will call me back on the update but again he didn't call back.

When I reached home on Friday 25May, there was a delivery slip outside my door with no Courier/ID name whatsoever. As it was after 6pm I had to wait till Sat 26May to call them and check.

Sat 26May, called them up at 8am and was told that the package is still in the warehouse. WTF! What was the 2 "FT" doing all along. Both didn't want to answer my call and so I got no choice had to get the manager to speak to me. Well another "FT" manager pick up the call and said that they can't deliver on Mon 28May as the schedule is full blah blah blah. To hell with their schedule.

I've spoked to 2 idiot "FT" who obviously got hearing problem-can't understand simple english-or simply bo chap to have my package redirected to Sengkang post office so that I can collect it myself. WTF is wrong with Singpost and all this "FT" CSO. I had to keep repeating my simple request and the "FT" manager said she will make sure that the package is delivered on Mon 28May. However, she claimed that the delivery time is from 9am-6pm. So it's probably another trick that if the package doesn't show up by 6pm, you will have to call them back another day.

Well we shall see about that. It's sad to see that Singapore have come to this state. Every CSO is filled by "FT" who just can't measure up to a simple task.

I would like to warn you guys not to use Vpost as it's not just expensive, it's also extremely troublesome and torture to have your item delivered to you.

I would also like to ask for advice if there's any other avenue I can go to regarding this issue? I would like to speak to some higher ups that are local people and not some Fxxxxxx "FT" who will just ignore your compliant. If anyone has any contact or knows someone who got some say in Singpost, can let me know by PM as I seriously like to highlight this problem to their management.

Thanks.

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who are the real culprits for making the SG brand name and services go down the drain? The insatiably greedy FAP-linked monopolies in their quest for PROFIT MAXIMIZATION and replacing SGs with Al Cheapo "Foreign Talents"!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Before 'Ftrashisation' by the FAP, SinkPost was SingPost and service was fast and good and cost reasonable. See how how its service and that of the other FAP-linked monopolies has sunk to zth world level now?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Didn't know that Vpost standards were so 'localised.
Really didn't think about the possibility of scew ups when dealing with Vpost but I'm glad I decided to use a US based company.

I just received my first order(s) using borderlinx & I'm happy with the service as it took only 4 days to receive my items once I notified them to ship the items. I could track the shipment online because DHL offers this capability. They also offer express service which cuts delivery time.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is no harm going down to SingPost and kicking up a stink. I would have driven down, brought along any documents, demand to speak to a person who could make decisions. If it had to go up to the CEO, so be it.

Sadly, Stinkies don't know/dare how or even what and when to stand up for their simple right as a consumer.

But brush away their tissue paper in a hawker centre used to chope table, and they will fight you tooth and nail.

Such a sad state of affairs.

Who are the real culprits for making the SG brand name and services go down the drain? The insatiably greedy FAP-linked monopolies in their quest for PROFIT MAXIMIZATION and replacing SGs with Al Cheapo "Foreign Talents"!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why we need FT. Most sinkies are illiterate.

They are the most educated people on this earth the government is forever upgrading them, what illitearte!! We have the best education system, in which every country on this earth want to emulate from Mali ( Timbuktu) to Iceland & back & round the globe, ten times.

What illiterate...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
BosSam got it mixed up a bit la.....what he meant was ' thats why we need sinkies ...cos most FTs are illiterate '

They are the most educated people on this earth the government is forever upgrading them, what illitearte!! We have the best education system, in which every country on this earth want to emulate from Mali ( Timbuktu) to Iceland & back & round the globe, ten times.

What illiterate...:rolleyes:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no harm going down to SingPost and kicking up a stink. I would have driven down, brought along any documents, demand to speak to a person who could make decisions. If it had to go up to the CEO, so be it.

Sadly, Stinkies don't know/dare how or even what and when to stand up for their simple right as a consumer.

But brush away their tissue paper in a hawker centre used to chope table, and they will fight you tooth and nail.

Such a sad state of affairs.

If no seat available. I will throw away tissue paper.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
borderlinx, comgateway.. all better than vpost. There was once i was awaiting a package from Vpost. On the day of delivery, i called to ask what time will the package be delivered, the answer was "Sir, package will be delivered between 10am to 6pm".. what sort of nincompoop answer is that? for comgateway, they will say you between 10am to 1pm. And if you missed it, you can call DHL to arrange for night delivery on the SAME DAY! Vpost, you can forget about it, miss it and you wait next day to arrange and another day for it to arrive. If you miss your package on friday, then you have to wait till monday to re arrange and tuesday to arrive/collect. Vpost is most shitty..