• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My impression of WP's BE rally today.

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
<wbr>CSM's delivery in Mandarin is well-paced and spoken like a seasoned politician.
Yes, I totally agree!

If every GRC has just one "Chen Show Mao" (among the 4 to 6 opposition candidates per GRC, and hopefully just one opposition party per GRC as well) contesting against the PAP Minister for that GRC at the next GE (or even last year's), the chances of the PAP losing, and any opposition party winning, in each GRC would increase substantially, in my opinion.

Unfortunately, it seems that Singapore has a SHORTAGE of such TALENTED people who are WILLING to imitate Chen Show Mao's courage...

Last edited:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear GMS,

I have been lurking SOC and seen in you in action as MADCOW.You certainly cannot be as what they badmouth you here in this forum.You are targeted because of what you say.But many in WP core leadership escapes the wrath of the public because of what they don't say.See,the WP never said a single word about foreigners flooding Singapore in the rally.

Why don't you concentrate your time and effort building up ground level support instead of wasting your time in the net?....you,of all the person who should knows how unkind are faceless,nameless netizens are.

Just my 2 cents.

Sorry to let you know that the MADCOW that you know has been abducted by aliens, as suggested before by eatshitndie, and confirmed by my own investigation. Jusy don't ask me why, where to and how this one came from.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course people like me are easy soft targets to be blamed by their members and supporters for their fumbles but as time passes by, people will see much clearer what are really the problems.

Goh Meng Seng

If you're merely sharing observations you made, no one can blame you if WP fumbles (in your words). But is that really all you did? Are you sure you weren't interfering with WP? Did you not happily shared at this forum and your blog what some WP members whispered to you in private?

Whether you agree or not, you come across as attention-seeking. And that is one of the many reasons why people are upset with you. Blame me for WP's fumbles? You wish!

Last edited:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice Gook,

I have no axe to grind against WP or its leaders. I am just saying exactly what a normal person has observed, though with an advantage of little experience in politics.

Goh Meng Seng

Since when you know how to grind with axe in your hand?
You couldn't even hold a hammer my honey could.
OMG you have advantage of little bit of experience politically.....it would have done you good if you had more
Search your reply to mine when I asked your purpose with axe in your hand