• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP's mole in the WP?

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
{{ And yes, I repeat again, LTK will risk losing his SG post if WP loses Hougang by election, which I think chances are slim for this to happen. But as the saying goes, never say never in politics.

Goh Meng Seng}}
Hello,
repeat is sufficient, there is no need to use {repeat again}
Thank you

well done, we have more than 1 resident standard english expert in this forum... oxymorons mouthed by morons ...

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whether we like it or not, people will remember LTK as the MP who makes HG a fortress for WP, that PAP can't touch for 20 odd years. People will remember him for taking a GRC from the PAP for the first time. People will also remember him for sacking YSL, which is unpleasant but necessary, and might cost WP some votes.

What will people remember you for?

damned! if only our parliamentarians can have yr effective cut-&-thrust repartree ... kool bro!

B

Baluku

Yeah right!

PAP never makes mistake in selecting the right MPs for their party. :biggrin:

Everyone is clean and whiter than white.

Last edited by a moderator:

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a whole world of difference reading posts full of wit and insight - very infotained

as opposed to reading vainpots sprouting highfalutin political commentaries whilst being recalcitrant and self-righteous !

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
By the way, I didn't regret giving up MK because I have strategically mocked at WP by sending a team to Marine Parade to perform better than them in MK.

I just feel that I need to put the records straight for others to see the picture clearer and yes, more and more people are seeing it in better perspective.

Goh Meng Seng

Dear 淡滨尼文武慈勇不败大圣天君 aka Captain GMS Sir, by that same token you 'strategically' lost Tampines GRC too. Are all the defeats part of your overall grand strategy? To contest and lose every election you are fighting for?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well done, we have more than 1 resident standard english expert in this forum... oxymorons mouthed by morons ...

Not to worry, I will avoid correcting your English or making suggestions to you.
I am not an expert in any thing, just trying to use standard English, or at least make an effort to use standard English.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear 淡滨尼文武慈勇不败大圣天君 aka Captain GMS Sir, by that same token you 'strategically' lost Tampines GRC too. Are all the defeats part of your overall grand strategy? To contest and lose every election you are fighting for?

Frankly, Mah Bow Tan was the most easy target to "kill" during the last election. His Housing policy was the most damaging among other policies in Singapore and it affects Singaporeans across the society regardless of races, languages and religion. The trauma he caused to Singaporeans were greater than transport issues under Raymond Lim. I have never felt so dissappointed that he is still saved and drawing his MP salaries for the next term, at least. Talking about GMS strategist of sending a team to Marine Parade to mock WP in stealing MK, I don't really see there is anything to boast about when Tampines he contested remained in the hand of most hated PAP MP in Singapore.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly, Mah Bow Tan was the most easy target to "kill" during the last election. His Housing policy was the most damaging among other policies in Singapore and it affects Singaporeans across the society regardless of races, languages and religion. The trauma he caused to Singaporeans were greater than transport issues under Raymond Lim. I have never felt so dissappointed that he is still saved and drawing his MP salaries for the next term, at least. Talking about GMS strategist of sending a team to Marine Parade to mock WP in stealing MK, I don't really see there is anything to boast about when Tampines he contested remained in the hand of most hated PAP MP in Singapore.

GMS is still waxing lyrical about tackling GCT and MP GRC. It appears to me that to him, putting up a team to challenge GCT and not losing too badly is a symbolic win for him. To me, he epitomises 阿Q.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread is about WP, not about NSP and GMS.
Why are you people bringing up the wrong issue over and over and over again? WP has a new screw up now, lets focus on their latest screw up shall we?

So how serious is this racists stance of WP?
Sylvia Lim could be a mole of the PAP sent to destroy WP

Last edited:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread is about WP, not about NSP and GMS.
Why are you people bringing up the wrong issue over and over and over again? WP has a new screw up now, lets focus on their latest screw up shall we?

So how serious is this racists stance of WP?

Rightly or wrongly, I guess people keep having the idea that GMS is a PAP mole. And since this thread is about PAP mole in WP, and GMS was in WP before and now attacking WP like nobody's business, it's quite natural his name comes up here.

Why do you even need to ask "why"?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If SL is indeed an undercover agent of ISD not PAP sent to destroy WP, I will be reborn as a cockroach in my next life. If there is anyone I am 1000000% sure isn't an agent, it is SL. Can also include JBJ and CST. Please note, I just named ONLY 3 opposition figures. I left out many coz I am a cautious chap.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
If SL is indeed an undercover agent of ISD not PAP sent to destroy WP, I will be reborn as a cockroach in my next life. If there is anyone I am 1000000% sure isn't an agent, it is SL. Can also include JBJ and CST. Please note, I just named ONLY 3 opposition figures. I left out many coz I am a cautious chap.

Kinana always does this. Think he purposely 激 (gei) you, you know? Do you think his pro-PAP stance is just a front to get responses from the anti-PAP crowd? Or his support for PAP is a bit like Sam, deeply tongue in cheek?

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

Honestly, I am really confused. This HG fiasco does look like staged.

YSL - adultery is not a criminal offence. HG residents seem to be forgiving enough to accept him as long as he carry out his duty as their MP. Why did he run road and keep his silence, leaving WP no choice but to sack him?

Sajeev - Even if he really feels that he had been unfairly treated, is there a need to blow everything up now?

Poh - Even if he really feels that he is a better candidate than Png and disappointed with Party's decision, why can't he resign and go? Why must he contest?

Do you have the answer Bro GD?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Knowing GMS, nothing straight can come out of him.

When he lost in Tampines to PAP, he claims 'victory' over WP at M-K. I really can't see the correlation and how 反败为胜 can be applied here, but apparently GMS can

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KotexFreedom said:
gms have every ground covered.

if wp win and increase margin : gms will say that he whack wp online jiat luk until people tulan pap and support underdog hence increase wp margin

if wp win but decrease margin : gms will say see what i told u , ysl scandal affect wp.

if pap win : gms will say i already say dun underestimate the effects of ysl scandal + wp no-good performance to date.

If it is none of these, he has nothing to say. In other words, the margin must stay statistically where it was before. You really need to hit the bull's eye.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honestly, I am really confused. This HG fiasco does look like staged.

YSL - adultery is not a criminal offence. HG residents seem to be forgiving enough to accept him as long as he carry out his duty as their MP. Why did he run road and keep his silence, leaving WP no choice but to sack him?

Sajeev - Even if he really feels that he had been unfairly treated, is there a need to blow everything up now?

Poh - Even if he really feels that he is a better candidate than Png and disappointed with Party's decision, why can't he resign and go? Why must he contest?

Do you have the answer Bro GD?

I don't have the answer, bro. Just speculating. Maybe must invite our expert GMS to give us his learned views.

Not too sure if Yawgate was staged. If it was, it will backfire on the chaps behind it. Unlikely for the PAP to regain HG if 1 vs 1. If 3 cornered, it depends on the 3rd chap - whether a clown or someone with some standing like Poh.

Wrt to Sajeev and Poh, there is only one conclusion - STAGED. Surely Sajeev could have waited till the BE was over then apprise us of his resignation. I mentioned in this forum days ago to expect 2 'surprises'. Looks like I am not wrong. Poh? Crystal clear now why he entered opposition politics.

Looks like WP will be facing more internal battles than those with the MIWs. LIke SDP under CST when on the ascendancy, WP must be brought down to earth. You don't have an intel agency and their resources paid to do nothing.

Exciting times ahead. Bet on it.