• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP's mole in the WP?

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's not "brilliant" but the irony lies in this disclosure by Sajeev that WP actually lacked decent Indian candidates to contest in Nee Soon GRC till the last minute even though WP put up a big bully front in trying to wrestle MK from NSP!

Goh Meng Seng

moulmein-kallang all over again !

You better see a psychiatrist ! You still can't swallow this episode whilst all along, you do not have the guts to hold your stand !
You give in (then console yourself in the name of opp unity ) now u fucking regret, bitter and it shows again and again and again...

so spare us the sub text, you are simply vindictive and petty, a coward for not making a stand !

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:
They did. They worked the ground before the election. PAP did not field people last minute like WP.

Are you saying while being Generals in the Armed Forces, TCJ and CCS were already working the ground with the PAP in their respective constituencies? Do you have the proof?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
It is not only about MK but rather, WP would fight and bully fellow opposition parties at all cost. That's the main message here.

Goh Meng Seng

You better see a psychiatrist ! You still can't swallow this episode whilst all along, you do not have the guts to hold your stand !
You give in (then console yourself in the name of opp unity ) now u fucking regret, bitter and it shows again and again and again...

so spare us the sub text, you are simply vindictive and petty, a coward for not making a stand !

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
By the way, I didn't regret giving up MK because I have strategically mocked at WP by sending a team to Marine Parade to perform better than them in MK.

I just feel that I need to put the records straight for others to see the picture clearer and yes, more and more people are seeing it in better perspective.

Goh Meng Seng

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way, I didn't regret giving up MK because I have strategically mocked at WP by sending a team to Marine Parade to perform better than them in MK.
Goh Meng Seng

All thanks to vocal Nicole Seah vs meek Tin Pei Lin. I saw Marine Parade election more like a cat fight than anything else. Besides, I think WP might have won MP by a close margin if they were there. There is no denying their average score exceeded all the oppostion parties in town resulted in them gaining momentum into parliament with so many of theirs NCMP too. I wish NSP can do better next time with a new leader...

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you think Tan Chuan Jin, Chan Chun Sing and Tin Pei Ling contributed a lot meh, not to mention other PAP opporunist now sitting in parliament Talk cock sing song. GRC should be scrapped lah, otherwise another Ah neh like this one think highly of himself because he is a minority candidate.

Tin Pei Ling contributed a lot, she helped elect non PAP MPs for the first time in Singapore's "elections"

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_797653.html

“Workers' Party (WP) chief Low Thia Khiang on Thursday emphasised that his party takes a lot of care in screening and selecting its candidates. Besides having stringent criteria, the party also makes it a point to scrutinise its candidate over a period of time.”

After so much scrutiny, screening, Low Thia Khiang managed to select a PAP mole as his candidate, he must have a very, very flawed judgement...

Who's he going to pick as WP candidate? An Al-Qaeda mole? CIA mole? Beijing mole? UMNO mole? etc,etc...

WP: "Towards A Mole World Parliament"....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tan Eng Liang, Dr Lee Chau Meng, even Rahim Ishak .... marital indiscretions ... PAP quietly & discretely fade them out - that's a political reality not a moral crusade.

LTK sacked YSL .... In his own words of exasperation to ex-MP Ho Kah Leong : WTF more do you want me to do? commit hari kiri?

Bro, your elephanto memory failed you leh. There should be at least 7 more to your list.

Between the PAP and WP, the latter did the right thing in sacking YSL. The PAP? They just swept things under the carpet and pretended nothing happened even though spouses of their MPs complained to LKY, GCT and LHL. If you add top civil servants involved in marital indiscretions, add on another 10.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not only about MK but rather, WP would fight and bully fellow opposition parties at all cost. That's the main message here.

Goh Meng Seng
Your 'Main message' is so freudianly revealing and absolutely spot on :

WP, as with any serious political party' should always fight as it always should be,
and you, Meng Seng, will ALWAYS feel bullied because you are innately insecure and defensive.

WP is bullying nobody - and no serious political party should 'subsidize'/'make way' for another in the name of some illusionary 'opp unity' pie in the sky lie.

At all cost? YES! never at all cost, when opp candidates are utterly weak in general, even WP's minority candidates like this Indian chap who resigned.

PAP was like that in the early days too.

It is the Party that is the credible object on offer to the voters just as it was LKY's PAP and not some barber or hawker who was elected in the early 60s and 1959.

Somehow, you will never get it.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, your elephanto memory failed you leh. There should be at least 7 more to your list.

Between the PAP and WP, the latter did the right thing in sacking YSL. The PAP? They just swept things under the carpet and pretended nothing happened even though spouses of their MPs complained to LKY, GCT and LHL. If you add top civil servants involved in marital indiscretions, add on another 10.

sure only 7 more meh? Bro GD, in this area surely u know better than me. what is known or suspected or unproven, well, it is never exhaustive.

but let's not end up like GMS : always obssessed with superficial facts but miss the larger picture (oh, he thinks he gets the larger picture too, that's the problem).

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

I just feel that I need to put the records straight for others to see the picture clearer and yes, more and more people are seeing it in better perspective.

Goh Meng Seng

Whether we like it or not, people will remember LTK as the MP who makes HG a fortress for WP, that PAP can't touch for 20 odd years. People will remember him for taking a GRC from the PAP for the first time. People will also remember him for sacking YSL, which is unpleasant but necessary, and might cost WP some votes.

What will people remember you for?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
{{ And yes, I repeat again, LTK will risk losing his SG post if WP loses Hougang by election, which I think chances are slim for this to happen. But as the saying goes, never say never in politics.

Goh Meng Seng}}

Hello,
repeat is sufficient, there is no need to use {repeat again}
Thank you

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[[ Originally Posted by elephanto

Tan Eng Liang, Dr Lee Chau Meng, even Rahim Ishak .... marital indiscretions ... PAP quietly & discretely fade them out - that's a political reality not a moral crusade.

LTK sacked YSL .... In his own words of exasperation to ex-MP Ho Kah Leong : WTF more do you want me to do? commit hari kiri? ]]

<< GoldenDragon:

Between the PAP and WP, the latter did the right thing in sacking YSL. The PAP? They just swept things under the carpet and pretended nothing happened even though spouses of their MPs complained to LKY, GCT and LHL. If you add top civil servants involved in marital indiscretions, add on another 10. >>

[elephanto] indicated Tan Eng Liang, Dr Lee Chau Meng (sic) (should be Lee Chiaw Meng), Rahim Ishak.

I believe that there are several more, including the Honourable Speaker YGS, who had an illegitimate child with a lady (I am not passing judgment), but simply to add to the list. This YGS matter was revealed during LKY exchange with FTS during the session pertaining to the Amendments to the Legal Profession ??

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
You make yourself the target board by your pout and strut as if the future of opposition politics is doomed if your 'expert' political commentary or comment is not endorsed ! Phew ! Get off your high horse meng seng !

WP do not need your advice, Low's style is never complain never explain, just go about doing what is right and wise and shrewd.

Your style is a lot of moralistic hot-air but when the kitchen gets hot, you scoot off to another party or quit from SG of NSP to become a political observer etc. You had your half-hour claim to fame when featured on CNA but alas, u be the best judge of your performance...

Speaking for myself, I do not need to be anybody's apologist.

I simply find yours and the like of yours moralistic holier than thou preaching highly reprehensible ... if u do not have ground wisdom to live in the real world and accuse all those who do not share your petty criticism of LTK's handling of the Yaw matter, as 'apologist' 'blind' then you are seriously unsuited to be a politician.

LTK sacked YSL .... In his own words of exasperation to ex-MP Ho Kah Leong : WTF more do you want me to do? commit hari kiri?

GMS as a fucking quitter u have no moral authority to be even political commentator with your warped take & lack of politically guile.

Your vanity stinks to high heaven, it is a dirty job to point it out blatantly in your face, but hey, somebody's got to do it - and that someone is me - who used to not want to use your poor rhetoric skills against you ... but you are indeed getting so fucking pompous.

feedback : why so many wack you ? all are WP fanboys ? reminds me of the song: You're so vain... you even think the song was written just for you as the lyrics go....

Credible people speak with the votes they get... the empty ones pump hot air and make themselves rise like a hot air balloon.
One could of course slam me by saying i am implying PAP is credible? Well... i think PAP is a lot more credible than GMS.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Credible people speak with the votes they get... the empty ones pump hot air and make themselves rise like a hot air balloon.
One could of course slam me by saying i am implying PAP is credible? Well... i think PAP is a lot more credible than GMS.

I second you on this one.

PAP is lot more credible than Goh Meng Seng.