• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leisure Farm Community

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leisure Farm and Horizon Hills management got too complacent and raise prices like nobody business and dint bother to fight for sales. Now that the competition is stiff from other new developments, Horizon Hills and Leisure Farm suddenly look pale in comparison to outstanding and vibrant community from East Ledang and PH area.

Gone are the days HH shitty developer can get away with farked up gate and very very inferior finishing, seriously. I really shake my head when I saw my house for the first few times in HH. My relatives from kampong all shook their heads. Its really a joke.

Although I am ranting its out of frustration as am too used to singapore's efficiency and promptness. I know eventually all these defects will be rectified. Leisure Farm is still a very nice place to come home too.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leisure Farm and Horizon Hills management got too complacent and raise prices like nobody business and dint bother to fight for sales. Now that the competition is stiff from other new developments, Horizon Hills and Leisure Farm suddenly look pale in comparison to outstanding and vibrant community from East Ledang and PH area.

Gone are the days HH shitty developer can get away with farked up gate and very very inferior finishing, seriously. I really shake my head when I saw my house for the first few times in HH. My relatives from kampong all shook their heads. Its really a joke.

actaully all malaysian developers never bother with sales. so far i've been to many developer office, the sales is like f*** compare to singapore. it's like i owe them something and they don't have any concept of 'service'. some like sime darby can feel some of them are racist. product knowledge and market knowledge are poor too.
the "best" so far is sp setia. but not all their offices too. their SEG sales office is f**** up.

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have had rather pleasant interactions with a couple of the sales staff from LF.
I suppose if the higher management/owner of the business is not focused on improving the support operations, the sales folks will also be placed in a difficult position.
Overall, agree that property developers should put resources into improving their after sales support and handover to increase the appeal of the projects that they market.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are quite right. Leisure Farm was my TOP and ONLY Choice for Semis at RM 2.3m and this sales kept telling me the response is excellent and need balloting.. waited for 9 months and say RM 2.8m. I waited 9 months to overpay half a million? Do I look like a sucker or what?

I hope they got no sales, seriously and they really don't have much sales. Serve them right.

actaully all malaysian developers never bother with sales. so far i've been to many developer office, the sales is like f*** compare to singapore. it's like i owe them something and they don't have any concept of 'service'. some like sime darby can feel some of them are racist. product knowledge and market knowledge are poor too.
the "best" so far is sp setia. but not all their offices too. their SEG sales office is f**** up.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are quite right. Leisure Farm was my TOP and ONLY Choice for Semis at RM 2.3m and this sales kept telling me the response is excellent and need balloting.. waited for 9 months and say RM 2.8m. I waited 9 months to overpay half a million? Do I look like a sucker or what?

I hope they got no sales, seriously and they really don't have much sales. Serve them right.

this is a true exchange. my friend and i.

My friend: soooo.. this landed houses.. when launch arrrrh?
salesguy: dunno.
my friend: no lar, roughly when?
salesguy: dunno. maybe next month. maybe 6 month. maybe 2 year. dunno.

me and my friend: WTF lousy sales guy.

Last edited:

Fire3

Alfrescian
Loyal
The "best" now is EcoWorld.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sometimes they really don't know because developers want to keep it a secret. Overall standards of service of property agents in Johor are much lower than agents in Singapore though. Just need to compare the listings in www.propertyguru.com.sg and www.propertyguru.com.my.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
These sales are nothing more than blood-sucking vampires who tried to release news of new launches to see the response and then raise half a million to attract the suckers. Lucky I dint pay for it and move away to buy other exclusive developments. When Sunway starts launching, Leisure Farm can only fantasize their own glory past in the 1990s when they have no competitors.

Michaelyen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Delete my posting cos do not want to cause any unhappiness esp with LF fans

Hi Valdez, i think all of LF residents dont mind good or negative feedbacks on LF. In fact it might be a useful feedback to MULPHA in order to wake them up from their slumber .

Michaelyen

Alfrescian
Loyal
I personally got a very bad experience from LF. I bought a show house in Bayou Grove since MIddle of last year, got the SPA done in Aug 2013 and until now waiting for the handover. Recently I was shocked to find out that the reason the handover was delayed was that the CCC was not even ready. This show house must had been completed for at least 1.5 years but ccc not ready?

Michaelyen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Con'td
Worse, i already paid 50% of the purchase price and this is sitting in Mulpha bank account earning interest while i am suffering. When buyer delay, we are charged interest penalty but in this case, developer delays and there is nothing in the SPA clause that will penalise them. Btw SPA was done by a law firm appointed by Mulpha. So that explains why they are on developer side and not buyer side.

Michaelyen

Alfrescian
Loyal
con'td
If i can turn black the clock, i will not get into LF but buy into UEM projects instead especially hearing that they take ownership of their delay and give refund to the buyers ! thats the correct business ethic. BUt for LF, i am just shaking my head. BUt what to do, i can only wait now. For the rest of you who are thinking of buying into LF, pls learn from my mistakes. Dont get into the same boat. Best is to avoid LF completely.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
con'td
If i can turn black the clock, i will not get into LF but buy into UEM projects instead especially hearing that they take ownership of their delay and give refund to the buyers ! thats the correct business ethic. BUt for LF, i am just shaking my head. BUt what to do, i can only wait now. For the rest of you who are thinking of buying into LF, pls learn from my mistakes. Dont get into the same boat. Best is to avoid LF completely.

There is a resident committee meeting on 29 march. Please attend and voice all your grievances.
The management will be there to give updates on new developments outside and inside the estate.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been a huge Fan of Leisure Farm since about 12 years ago when I first visited them. Seriously if I had the spare money to buy a RM 600,000 semi d at that time I would. Those were the days when Iskandar is not even conceived by ex PM Abdullah. The Gurkas guards saluted us and looked professional. Over the years I would have visited them at least 10 times and have personally seen the price increase a few times. But they are really getting complacent and I heard there are many issues with buyers like you with developers as well.

I rather buy into Singapore-based developers such as Pacific Star for Puteri Cove as its local company with very very strong track record and backing. Pavillion, Ngee ann city never fails to amaze me with their class everytime I go for shopping.

con'td

Legolad

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a resident committee meeting on 29 march. Please attend and voice all your grievances.
The management will be there to give updates on new developments outside and inside the estate.
The resident committee meeting is only for Bayou Grove or all LF residents?

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
The resident committee meeting is only for Bayou Grove or all LF residents?

All LF residents
Sat march 29 10am at Bale Club.
Any pressing issues regarding LF you can highlight at this meeting as new LF management will be there.

Last edited: