• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

arcojos

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dropped by to chat with the sales in PC but was pleasantly surprised there are still sales but slow... and there are still buyers for its units due to the quality of the finishing... the boss is notorious for being very very fussy over finishing. Robert Kwok priced the development correctly in fact.. hope it will be a sell-out.. empty units dangling around wont do the development and township any good

Exactly...competition is heating up from Princess Cove (JB), Danga Bay and now Forest City.
Successful launches for all PH projects is key!
We shouldn't clobber each other!

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another Indian and Western restaurant opened recently in Puteri Harnour - Spice Grill. Have not been there yet but Tripadvisor reviews are great.

http://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Resta...l-Johor_Bahru_Johor_Bahru_District_Johor.html

Already ranked No 4 in Johor by Tripadvisor within a short period of opening.

Was there 2 days ago. Seriously good stuff. Soup + drinks + main meal + starters = RM 83.00.
Mostly Northern Indian cusine. Definitely will visit them again.

IMG_3671.JPGIMG_3670.JPGIMG_3674.JPG

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spice girls any?:p
Most Northern Indian cuisine very heavy on 'Ghee' which is saturated milk fats. Very Bad for the heart.......!!! Moderate consumption has been advised to avoid health issue....

nusajaya2020

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funniman posted pics of Encorp above (front and back respectively). Teega is coming up faster than Encorp, wonder what's the reason for Encorp's delay.

Imperia (first condo at PH) is also delayed, VP seems to be a year away.

Any one see Encorp Marina?

Any kind bro has update on Encorp Marina..

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most developments Probably need to slow down due to slow sales. Teega and imperia should be more than 90%sold so can go ahead and complete accordingly, the others will slow down to allow market more time to absorb the units. I believe bank will demand payment if completed, and if still a lot of unsold units then developer in deep water.

No crane at the puteri cove site, not a good sign.....they claim to vp by q4 2017.

I don't want to see a pacific mall in puteri harbour.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funniman posted pics of Encorp above (front and back respectively). Teega is coming up faster than Encorp, wonder what's the reason for Encorp's delay.

Imperia (first condo at PH) is also delayed, VP seems to be a year away.

2 main reasons for the delay.
One is Encorp had been taken over by Felda July last year. Also the substructure and 6 level car park cum swimming pool package is different from the superstructure. I suppose the contractors for the superstructure has been appointed now, that the reason for the ongoing works at the site. According to project people, they are having problems in getting workers as demand is very high.
Anyway, the TOP is scheduled end 2016.

Teega is very fast but if you look at it, the design is very different from Encorp. It does not have upper carpark floors from what we have seen so far. I have not seen any basement activities as well. Interesting to see what are the car park plans are given the density of the project.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most developments Probably need to slow down due to slow sales. Teega and imperia should be more than 90%sold so can go ahead and complete accordingly, the others will slow down to allow market more time to absorb the units. I believe bank will demand payment if completed, and if still a lot of unsold units then developer in deep water.

No crane at the puteri cove site, not a good sign.....they claim to vp by q4 2017.

I don't want to see a pacific mall in puteri harbour.
Actually constructions r in full swing in puteri cove and pinetree. One needs to clear the barrier thru the blangla if he wants to go to the sales office. Dont think the only developer from Singapore which brings us wisma atria and pavillion will allow it to become a white elephant. Also all of us just paid the 2nd or 3rd instalment so that safely means constructions are in progress. I hope they go slower.. at least wait till fullertoon hotel... convention ctr etc are up before TOP

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
PH will be the place to live and hangout (as long as there's no misfiring across the straits).
Yes. Other than Sunway which is meant for mass market audience, PH is the only place for the upmarket audiencr who prefer to mingle w expat and the more trendy crowd. I have avoided Danga Bay for years as it has been a spectacular flop so i hope PH will not fail me. It has not failed me so far though and i just hope they factor in the huge crowd and build a few thousand more carpark lots. Now with zero residents and i am having problems finding alot all the time

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great to hear that puteri cove is in full swing, just a bit concern when I saw the latest aerial video. Second payment for puteri cove means the foundation has been laid right? Third payment means the completion of the said parcel's structural work?

I received an invitation for the southern marina on 23,24 Jan preview at traders hotel.

matix

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can any Teega owners update if they have been asked to pay an instalment recently? I have not have had a request for quite long already, think last one was more than 12 months ago. Took a 70% loan with HSBC. Hope there aren't any payment that was overdue and developer charging me interest now..

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can look at the building progress and estimate if the payment is due and give the agent a call to check. Looking at the progress, the next big payment should be the structure of the said parcel, which is another 10%. So when the building is at your floor you should expect the request for payment, after which the other subsequent payments will come in quick successions.