• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not understand why these Emerald Bay sales people do not want to answer my calls...:(

gdp_web_emerald_bay_04.jpg
gdp_web_emerald_bay_header.jpg

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe only way to get Emerald bay is to buy subsale? I think it's a really nice development too.

Any idea what stage of construction it is at? Very still seawater inside the bay.
So can use sampan. Imagine all the neighbours had yacht and you have a sampan parked there...LOL

I can imagine lazy fishing from my garden..

Last edited:

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was at SkyBar 6 months ago and saw some of the landed at Emerald Bay seem to be nearing completion. They should be TOP anytime now.

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many Singaporeans have bad impressions of Kelantan but I heard 50% of the Malays there study in Chinese schools and speaks Chinese. Amazing!

It has been brought up over and over for whatever hidden agenda. If Brunei eventually implement it,so can Malaysia. Investors beware.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many Singaporeans have bad impressions of Kelantan but I heard 50% of the Malays there study in Chinese schools and speaks Chinese. Amazing!

Not 50% but maybe 20% attend Chinese schools. The other 30% speak English at home especially in KL. They only speak Malay when visiting their grand parents at kampongs. PM Najib's son is a graduate of Beijing University too.

There's nothing to fear Kelantan. 60% of my staff are Kelantanese. Even sometimes I speak a word or two in their Kelantanese slang too.
Btw, just to let you know, pork is sold in kelantan too. :smile:

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Waves ( Mixed development behind Hello Kitty)
Approved building plans
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Permohonan Kebenaran Merancang Mengikut Seksyen 21, Akta Perancangan Bandar Dan Desa, 1976 (Akta 172), Bagi Tujuan Pindaan Ke Atas Cadangan Pembangunan Perniagaan Berstrata Bercampur Yang Mengandungi :-

A) Fasa 1
i. 1 Blok Bangunan Perniagaan – Blok A, 6 Tingkat (6 Unit) 6 storey retail
ii. 1 Blok Bangunan Perniagaan – Blok B, 6 Tingkat (7 Unit Kedai Pada Aras Tanah Hingga Aras 2 Dan Ruang Pejabat Di Aras 3 Hingga Aras 5) 6 Storey office & retail
iii. Besmen Tempat Meletak Kenderaan – 2 Tingkat
iv. Podium 8 Tingkat Yang Melibatkan :
a) Pusat Beli Belah - 3 Tingkat 3 storey shopping mall
b) Tempat Meletak Kereta Bertingkat Untuk Menara 1 Dan 2 – 5 Tingkat

B) Fasa 2
i. 1 Blok Pangsapuri Perkhidmatan – Menara 1, 38 Tingkat (279 Unit) Service Apartment

C) Fasa 3
i. 1 Blok Pangsapuri Perkhidmatan – Menara 2, 38 Tingkat (279 Unit) Service Apartment

D) Fasa 4
i. 1 Blok Hotel – Menara 3, 26 Tingkat(312 Bilik) Hotel

http://www.epbt.gov.my/osc/Proj1_Inf...ame=619199&S=S

The Waves.jpg

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Waves ( Mixed development behind Hello Kitty)
Approved building plans
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Permohonan Kebenaran Merancang Mengikut Seksyen 21, Akta Perancangan Bandar Dan Desa, 1976 (Akta 172), Bagi Tujuan Pindaan Ke Atas Cadangan Pembangunan Perniagaan Berstrata Bercampur Yang Mengandungi :-

A) Fasa 1
i. 1 Blok Bangunan Perniagaan – Blok A, 6 Tingkat (6 Unit) 6 storey retail
ii. 1 Blok Bangunan Perniagaan – Blok B, 6 Tingkat (7 Unit Kedai Pada Aras Tanah Hingga Aras 2 Dan Ruang Pejabat Di Aras 3 Hingga Aras 5) 6 Storey office & retail
iii. Besmen Tempat Meletak Kenderaan – 2 Tingkat
iv. Podium 8 Tingkat Yang Melibatkan :
a) Pusat Beli Belah - 3 Tingkat 3 storey shopping mall
b) Tempat Meletak Kereta Bertingkat Untuk Menara 1 Dan 2 – 5 Tingkat

B) Fasa 2
i. 1 Blok Pangsapuri Perkhidmatan – Menara 1, 38 Tingkat (279 Unit) Service Apartment

C) Fasa 3
i. 1 Blok Pangsapuri Perkhidmatan – Menara 2, 38 Tingkat (279 Unit) Service Apartment

D) Fasa 4
i. 1 Blok Hotel – Menara 3, 26 Tingkat(312 Bilik) Hotel

http://www.epbt.gov.my/osc/Proj1_Inf...ame=619199&S=S

View attachment 26927

This will add on to the oversupply of condos and malls at the coastal area i.e. Puteri Harbour, Danga Bay and Forest City, on top of Medini.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
This will add on to the oversupply of condos and malls at the coastal area i.e. Puteri Harbour, Danga Bay and Forest City, on top of Medini.

Puteri Harbour need this Shopping Complex to complete the PH development. I think Pan Pacific Hotel had confirmed.

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
This mall is needed. Hopefully it will be run by 1 Operator rather than sold to individual investors.
2020 looking good for PH. Hopefully ferry to SG also running then.

:smile:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not a savvy or whatever astute investor.
My take is Puteri harbour will flourish and be the activity center in Zone B.

Nothing wrong with buying early if the buyers have the holding power and are willing to wait.

Currently the rental market in JB is on the downtrend though. Typically the price of a property is pegged to its potential rental. The GDP growth in Malaysia is around 4% (i.e. affordability; Johor's GDP growth is probably slightly higher) but the residential units planned supply is about 10% per year in Johor for the next 3 years, mostly concentrated around the southern coastal areas.

Hence very roughly, you can expect rental to decrease around 6% per year.