SG Live Bet
SG Tipster
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Petronas Student Married In Dublin

My Reputation Points: 3751 / Power: 11

Thumbs down Petronas Student Married In Dublin

Ariff Alfian Rosli, Pelajar Tajaan PETRONAS Kahwini Teman Lelaki Di Dublin

Posted on December 16, 2010 by RotiKaya Staff

Ya, anda sampai juga ke laman eksperimen sosial kami — atau lebih di’kenali sebagai eksperimen kami lapar trafik. Ini kisah Ariff Alfian Rosli yang sedang mencipta nama di’Malaysia sejak beberapa jam yang lalu.
    Satu kenyataan dan gambar yang di’hantar ke Twitter oleh Aysha Ridzuan telah mencetuskan kontroversi kerana mendedahkan seorang pelajar Malaysia tajaan PETRONAS yang telah berkahwin.
    Berkahwin bukan masalah, tetapi Ariff Alfian Rosli telah pun berkahwin dengan seorang lelaki yang di’khabarkan bernama Jonathan di Dublin, Ireland.
    Ariff Alfian Rosli yang sedang belajar di University College Dublin sebelum ini telah di’khabarkan hilang oleh ahli keluarga. Hilang dalam dunia gay. #LOL

http://www.rotikaya.com/ariff-alfian...aki-di-dublin/
    This is so gay....

My Reputation Points: 7945 / Power: 20

Default Re: Petronas Student Married In Dublin

bro...dont give 666 and tonychat ideas la.
    ang moh is best.

My Reputation Points: 4371 / Power: 13

I don't know Malay but I guess this Malay chap is from Malaysia since I saw the ''Petronas'' on the thread's headline.. He's one brave guy.. Those PAS clerics back in Malaysia would be fuming in endless rage due to the same sex marriage of this guy... It would be interesting to see the reception that he'll get from the conservative Malay community there when he returns to Malaysia in the future..

My Reputation Points: 2329 / Power: 12

Quote Originally Posted by zeddy View Post
    I don't know Malay but I guess this Malay chap is from Malaysia since I saw the ''Petronas'' on the thread's headline.. He's one brave guy.. Those PAS clerics back in Malaysia would be fuming in endless rage due to the same sex marriage of this guy... It would be interesting to see the reception that he'll get from the conservative Malay community there when he returns to Malaysia in the future..
    Don't think he ever dare step back on Malaysian soil, this is haram!. Anyway, I don't agree with same sex marriages.

My Reputation Points: 4371 / Power: 13

Quote Originally Posted by halsey02 View Post
    Don't think he ever dare step back on Malaysian soil, this is haram!. Anyway, I don't agree with same sex marriages.
    He's still proud of his Malay heritage wearing the baju and the traditional Malay headdress... Agree with you.. Dont think he would dare to return back to his native Malaysia with his partner...

He's still proud of his Malay heritage wearing the baju and the traditional Malay headdress... Agree with you.. Dont think he would dare to return back to his native Malaysia with his partner...
    Unless he has powerful relations & loaded with money, then, he slips in & out of Malaysia without a notice, other than that, the religious people will be on a lookout for him, since, this is splattered all over the internet.

My Reputation Points: 342 / Power: 7

People do weird things. I will not be surprised if he returns to Malaysia, got lynched and create an international furore.
    Have a better day tomorrow!

I appreciate reputation points but please do not expect me to give back in return. I only give for quality posts. Cheers!

who knows these things 100%. Mebbe some of the UMNO guys might ask him for contacts.
    ang moh is best.

\

The comment in Bahasa simply says that this Petronas employee on scholarship has shamed Malaysians by marrying another man. Lost in the gay world.

Quote Originally Posted by Windsor View Post
    \

The comment in Bahasa simply says that this Petronas employee on scholarship has shamed Malaysians by marrying another man. Lost in the gay world.
    Itu, after midnight scholar lah! they really bodoh!

Itu, after midnight scholar lah! they really bodoh!
    I for one, believe whatever couples do behind close doors are their business. It troubles me when such things are blatantly flouted for the world to see is what I do not agree. I don't want my kids to view this as normal as nature never intended this to happen. Abnormality occurs in nature but evolution and propagation of a specie cannot happen with such relationships. My personal views.

My Reputation Points: 72 / Power: 0

I would defiantly say that being gay is non of my business and im cool with gays being the way they are and their lifestyle and you are free to do what you want behind close doors.. But me being a MAN, Its extremely cringing to see two dudes kissing but defiantly not a problem with 2 girls kissing and making out.

My Reputation Points: 2983 / Power: 14

Quote Originally Posted by shOUTloud View Post
    People do weird things. I will not be surprised if he returns to Malaysia, got lynched and create an international furore.
    he is going to get a ROI passport and not going back to homophobic malaysia
    Last edited by singveld; 17-12-2011 at 07:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Windsor View Post
    I for one, believe whatever couples do behind close doors are their business. It troubles me when such things are blatantly flouted for the world to see is what I do not agree. I don't want my kids to view this as normal as nature never intended this to happen. Abnormality occurs in nature but evolution and propagation of a specie cannot happen with such relationships. My personal views.
    That's my view too, I do have friends who are 'titled', I treat them as fellow human beings; but I make it clear to them, whatever their inclinations are, I am not interested; but we are firends.

good on you bro..... i have the same view and tell them the same thing.

That's my view too, I do have friends who are 'titled', I treat them as fellow human beings; but I make it clear to them, whatever their inclinations are, I am not interested; but we are firends.
    ang moh is best.

My Reputation Points: 131 / Power: 3

He's just opening links to his hinterland...

My Reputation Points: 3662 / Power: 15

Quote Originally Posted by singveld View Post
    he is going to get a ROI passport and not going back to homophobic malaysia
    Malaysia is still okay. Just avoid Kelantan.

My Reputation Points: 117 / Power: 6

this guy is cream of the crop.... petronas-sponsored medical studies in ireland... will prolly end up in nuh.... lol

ya with his 'wife' as an expat nurse.

Quote Originally Posted by cocobobo View Post
    this guy is cream of the crop.... petronas-sponsored medical studies in ireland... will prolly end up in nuh.... lol
    ang moh is best.

Quote Originally Posted by cocobobo View Post
    Not entirely surprised that many talented medical practitioners has homosexual tendencies. I have 2 male distant relatives, a surgeon and a pianist who are effeminate. They are often seen together holding hands.

Anyway, the Malaysians are baying for his blood and Petronas asking him to return back RM860,000 they has disbursed towards his studies.

Thread Information