• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

500 PRC Taxi Driver on the road

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peng Yu told me 200 taxi drivers recruited from China 3 months back...each earning basic pay of $800....now another 300 has been APPROVED to drive....

knn...soon even Singh has to learn Mandarin in order to take / board a cab....

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peng Yu told me 200 taxi drivers recruited from China 3 months back...each earning basic pay of $800....now another 300 has been APPROVED to drive....

How to fuck the SOE? Don't take and get off the cab.

jw5

Loyal

If you don't speak Mandarin, just speak English to them.
If they don't understand, no business for them.
If they are not happy, go back to China.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my uncle neighbour told me he dies already.now got to work like dogs just enough for one meal at the hawker centre. knn! he told me...times are fucking bad! not enough even for a cheap thrill in geylang...nnk! he said no money enough to do anything but work like slaves...taxi drivers tough now...damned tough...the only place that is still alive and vibrant is geylang...jalan sultan is dead.orchard road is dead.boat key is dead.everywhere is dead. if they close geylang and joo chiat, singapore is a dead ghost town. better thank the geylang entertainers otherwise all the businesses there dead.taxi drivers dead.everyone dead. so all together say thank you to all the street entertainers in geylang and joo chiat! marikita majulah geylang!!!

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The taxi vocation was the only one that did not have F Trashes, now, the garbagement has allowed F Trashes in this as well. Sinkees are really fucked good.

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
The taxi vocation was the only one that did not have F Trashes, now, the garbagement has allowed F Trashes in this as well. Sinkees are really fucked good.

correct..some political bigshot has said this before..seems he is shooting his own feet and mouth liao

Sammael

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why did MOM allow these to happen when many is expected to be retrenched soon? KNN

WTF! Our axed DBS managers need such job leh. Also how come Borders hired a negro accountant from Kenya - such juicy jobs must go to sgians!!

Traitor gahment :mad:

Sammael

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dun forget the PRC drivers recruited to drive our buses! WTF!!

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal

In OZ here, there's also lots of FT taxi driver (esp. indians)...let people made a decent living lah...

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Before about 1 years ago, I have encounter PRC taxi driver in Peesai.
With so many TAXI parking in centre without tenant, so they have to let others nations take over lo.
Maybe gov. should tighten the taxi driver license like at least been a citizen for at least 5 years then can apply for license. Now next election all TAXI driver will know how to vote.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Chaina drivers understand Engirlish ah? Later bring pple to wrong place they kp the passengers tell them wrong place :biggrin:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TV2008112422090200.jpg

Hey! I dun demand the BEST PAY in the world if I am unable to keep your wages low, OK? *zzzz*

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
In OZ here, there's also lots of FT taxi driver (esp. indians)...let people made a decent living lah...

LTA does have a opening reserve ONLY for Sinkies to apply.
Trishaw riders , must be Singaporean and at least 45 years of age is the criteria. No FT will fight for this post. :rolleyes:

helicopview

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good exposure for our minority bros and sisters. As for chinese, need not learn unless he's a yellow banana.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you don't speak Mandarin, just speak English to them.
If they don't understand, no business for them.
If they are not happy, go back to China.

No worry on this.... all the Ah Tiongs recruited had to pass both the written and spoken tests for english before coming here...... and you'll be surprised how well they did for the "landmarks & routes" test paper...... many of them scored 100/100 !!!

It'll be interesting to watch whether they actually know how to get to those places when allowed on the roads :rolleyes: