• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why was it illegal to set up a satanic coven in Singapore

S.gal83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a theistic Satanist. That is, I believe in Satan and worship him as my God.

I was interested to join or set up a Satanic coven in Singapore.

But I heard that it was illegal to do so.

Why was it illegal to set up a Satanic coven in Singapore?

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a theistic Satanist. That is, I believe in Satan and worship him as my God.

because cult is illegal in spore?

monoceros

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not completely sure about this since I'm not interested in that aspect of the occult particularly and have read little, but Satanists, AFAIK, don't really think of Satan from the Judaeo-Christian cosmography. If someone really reads the Judaeo-Christian scriptures and comes to the conclusion that one should worship Satan, he should be sacrificed for stupidity.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

your nick suggests you are a spore gal born in 1983..

am i rite?

are u liberal towards sex?? pm me ok..:biggrin:

S.gal83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not completely sure about this since I'm not interested in that aspect of the occult particularly and have read little, but Satanists, AFAIK, don't really think of Satan from the Judaeo-Christian cosmography. If someone really reads the Judaeo-Christian scriptures and comes to the conclusion that one should worship Satan, he should be sacrificed for stupidity.

Or she could believe that the bible is not 100% accurate in its description of Satan.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I once knew a local girl who claimed to be a practising wicca white witch

Her rituals, according to her, were about "nature worshipping" and held during the full moon

I'm curious to know what rituals you guys perform.... Any sacrifice of small animals, blood drinking etc?

NoOnEsAwMe

Alfrescian
Loyal
with no evil, good cannot be defined, hence good will not exist.

s.gal83, out of curiousity, can u give me an example of the kind of verses that come from the satanic bible?

is it anything like salman rushdie's book - the satanic verses?

ilovelife.now

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cna anyone pass me the popcorn while I watch this here? And turn off the lights when you leave.

PS: If you don't get teh joke dont zap me - get ur head examined.