• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You can join the Kempeitai during WWII and be honoured by 2013

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/pm-lee-congratulates-s-r/770204.html

PEASANTPORE: Peasantpore's Paramount Ruler Loong on Friday congratulated former Kempeitai trainee Prata Nathan on being conferred the nation's highest award -- The Silence of Temasek, First Class.

Ruler Loong acknowledged Prata Nathan's Kempeitai training that aided his Papa by weeding out numerous political pariahs over the years. Ruler Loong said as long you are loyal to Familee, it does not matter even if you were once a Kempeitai trainee.

He cited PrataNathan as a model Rubber Stamping President, in contrast to the imperial snub granted to ex-President Ong who have the balls to ask difficult questions.

Ruler Loong was speaking to ISD agents pretending to be reporters at a Familee Day Observance ceremony at Teck Ghee Primary, attended by some 1,000 clueless peasant students and residents. None of them asked him why ex-President Ong was so badly treated but Ruler Loong's mama was given a lavish state send off?!

Tina Aw, a student at Teck Ghee Primary, said: "I'm very proud to be a Peasantpore peasant. You see we also like North Korea, got to be here to celebrate our Familee Day together our Dear Ruler. They say my papa only take home 3k but our Ruler got around 30k per month. So he must be 10 times more capable than my papa right?"

Participants also sang the patriotic songs and renewed the pledge to serve Familee. In addition, peasant students bored the audience with Eurovision style of village dances.