• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'You blew it, President Obama' - Sarah Palin

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sarah Palin: America to say 'You blew it, President Obama' on Election Day
By Thomas M. Defrank
DAILY NEWS WASHINGTON BUREAU CHIEF

WASHINGTON - Sarah Palin says America will send a tart, unmistakable message Tuesday: "You blew it, President Obama."

The Tea Party darling-diva used Fox News, her media platform of choice, to hammer Obama and the Washington political ruling political class and vow what she called "a political earthquake" means "no more business as usual, establishment politicians."

"We gave (Obama) the two years to fulfill your promise of making sure that our economy starts roaring back to life again," Palin told "Fox News Sunday" this morning.

"And instead I believe things are getting worse...The last two years have not been good for our country."

Palin said the GOP rookies who arrive in Washington next January won't be tempted to compromise with Democrats, either on principle or policy. She was particularly dismissive of Obama's desire to raise taxes on the country's wealthiest, calling it a "ridiculous premise."

"We don't have a taxing problem," she said. "We have a spending problem in this country."

When she wasn't bashing Obama, Democrats and "going along just to get along" Republicans, Palin went after the media for anointing "the chosen one," usually liberal, in their coverage.

She singled out reporters for a CBS affiliate in Alaska, alleging they are biased against GOP senatorial candidate Joe Miller.

"Those are corrupt bastards," Palin said. "We're going to fight corruption in the media. We're going to fight corruption in politics."

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
She will spend more time making her hair "look nice" then working on the economy.

palin_bikini.jpg

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Palin is trying to score political points. With what was done by her fellow Republicant president Bush for 8 years, she expect Obama to take 2 years to settle everything?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just cannot understand.

USA is in deepest shit they are in. They must be thankful that there is someone like OBAMA fighting for them, to save USA from ultimate ruin. They are blessed with such outstanding leadership. Such Patrotic citizen , who is ever willing to step up. That is the kind of leadership we need here in Singapore. Not the TOP down kind , not the I KNOW BEST ... you follow. If you don pay me million, i will quit. Obama deserve credit and support.

With so much defecit and over-spending down through the decade, i think only GOD CAN HELP THEM solve the problem !

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
she's just dying to take a chance on the 1st black american president. given the current situation that the yankees r in, it aint a bad idea for a woman president to be elected, so she can go round "pushing" some pen(s) to help ink some bilateral agreements abroad, & strengthen the greenback.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just cannot understand.

USA is in deepest shit they are in. They must be thankful that there is someone like OBAMA fighting for them, to save USA from ultimate ruin. They are blessed with such outstanding leadership. Such Patrotic citizen , who is ever willing to step up. That is the kind of leadership we need here in Singapore. Not the TOP down kind , not the I KNOW BEST ... you follow. If you don pay me million, i will quit. Obama deserve credit and support.

With so much defecit and over-spending down through the decade, i think only GOD CAN HELP THEM solve the problem !

The fundamental problem US have is with regression. US citizens are getting more and uneducated by the day. Drugs plague their country and now, majority of US citizens (especially those supporting GOP) are down right dumb. It doesn't take a genius to figure out why red necks and the literate are easily blind by Sarah Palin (who is a dumb blond herself).

In the last election, survey conducted shows that people who voted for Palin because they fantasize about screwing a sexy, female US president.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...With so much defecit and over-spending down through the decade, i think only GOD CAN HELP THEM solve the problem !
to the yanks, dey tink dey r the god on earth.:oIo:
so they tot dey can create miracles.:rolleyes:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
o the yanks, dey tink dey r the god on earth.
so they tot dey can create miracles.
===========================================

The yanks cannot create miracle for themselves ,but GOD CAN !

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fundamental problem US have is with regression. US citizens are getting more and uneducated by the day. Drugs plague their country and now, majority of US citizens (especially those supporting GOP) are down right dumb. It doesn't take a genius to figure out why red necks and the literate are easily blind by Sarah Palin (who is a dumb blond herself).

In the last election, survey conducted shows that people who voted for Palin because they fantasize about screwing a sexy, female US president.

Considering 90% of the citizens do not hold a ps\assport. Most of them think that USA is the world.

George bush for instance, only applied for passport after he became president. That shows how shallow Americans are in global issues. Over all, I think Obama is doing okay. He is not the best there is but he is coping.

High Command

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally I had my doubts about Obama because it seems like alot of talk but nothing on how to walk. But he has proven that he can walk the talk. Considering the amount of shit he has to clear and the mess to straighten out I think he is doing okay.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
George bush for instance, only applied for passport after he became president. That shows how shallow Americans are in global issues. Over all, I think Obama is doing okay. He is not the best there is but he is coping.

Still remember the dark days of the recession. No one knew what was going to happen to the market, it went down, dowm,...down :eek:

Obama brought confidence & adult supervision to america :rolleyes:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Considering 90% of the citizens do not hold a ps\assport. Most of them think that USA is the world.

This is something new, I mean the passport holder, only 10% of them holding it. I thought it should be more, maybe a good 40%?.

Shawshank

Alfrescian
Loyal
When ask what is her experience in foreign affairs, she replied Russia cos its freaking at her backyard in Alaska.

-_-"