• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

yippeee.. my wife-to-be Nicole Seah coming to Tampines tomolo 4th May

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
NSP rally, thursday 4th May 7pm at Tampines Stadium...i cannot wait to see my wife-to-be Nicle Seah again...KNN if she doesn't appear tomolo, I will take rocks and throw at GMS...:mad: :oIo:

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not my type of girl but she's the kind of politician I would vote for. Too bad I am under East Coast. Heehee at least still can vote for WP! No eye candy but at least no eye sores like zorro and stone faced zombies.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
4535489451.png

Archived a snapshot of what u said. If UFO Goh kana captured by aliens or something happen to him, someone will knock on ur door. hehe....