• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

yasi says yes to aussie

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yaris.jpg

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
2 February 2011 Last updated at 06:51 GMT Help People have been told it is too late to evacuate some parts of Queensland ahead of the most dangerous storm ever predicted to hit the state.

Cyclone Yasi, a category five storm, the highest alert level, will make landfall on Wednesday night local time (after 1200 GMT).

The BBC's Nick Bryant said evacuation centres are already full and residents are being told to ride out the cyclone.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the unlucky australians in a lucky country....

this is another test of their australian spirit...keep it up mate!!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
singaporeans....count your blessings!!!!!!!!

kheongheewhatchai!!! have your reunion dinners and say a prayer for the australians, the americans and the egyptians....

amy001

Looking at the sixth season of "office"The Office DVD is good news and bad news: the positive side, the season has given us a landmark episodes such as "Niagara Falls" (Jim / Pam Wedding) and "Arrival" (Jim / child Pam), can easily top episodes is the show. On the downside, however, shows The Tribe DVDalso gone through two distinct points a bit 'dry, which resulted in some episodes that just does not measure well against previous efforts.The theme of "change" is running on the basis of the entire season. Initially, the concern of Dunder-Mifflin employees on long-term The Sopranos DVDstability in their business, then (mid-season), the company had repurchased Sabre, a company headed by Jo Bennett printer (guest star Kathy Bates), the crew had to adjust to their new owner. On a more personal level, while Jim / Pam relationship moves to flirt and enjoy real life longer Two And A Half Men DVDoccurs (marriage, parenthood, etc.), two characters (Andy Bernard and the new receptionist Erin) becomes enamored other. .. only to give some of the most hilarious conversations awkwardly / situations in the show!I love the humor, most of this show, and love the subtle changes in the workplace and workers. It would be hard not to love theHow I Met Your Mother DVD compilation of the guard. After reading the negative thoughts for many of them, I was not expecting much, but just wanted to get the collection for a rainy day and the flu. Turns out I liked the show, added the extras, and added some of narratives. Worth it for me. No one can say that everyone loves, you can not say it's the greatest gift, but I can not give my vote yes.
---------------------
Buy Cheap DVD
The Office DVD