• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wtf..Shocking Start To 2014,Two Sporean Youth Doing A La Alvin N Vivian Exposed!

ilovestinkapore

Alfrescian
Loyal
:eek: did she commit suicide...someone posted in the blog....

"Anonymous said...
My friend committed suicide last night and announced dead this morning 1 am.

Until now I still can't believe she was gone just like this...

When her nude pictures came out in this thread, she went under depression and dared not face anyone. We all thought she would be strong enough to overcome this ordeal. We tried to message the poster to remove the pictures posted before but he did not bother to reply us.

She was a cheerful girl in my memories, a good sister of mine who would always jump to my defense. She told me she did the nude shoot as she needed money for further studies and she thought the photographer could be trusted but in the end, he did not kept his promises.

She was going to get engaged soon as well and I was still hoping to be her bridesmaid. Now that she was gone, I could not do anything for her.

To the photographer who did not keep his promise as well as the poster.

I hope both of you will suffer bad karma for leaking the pictures out.
I curse both of you get banged by car and get struck by lightning.

If you have wife or girlfriend, I curse they suffered the same fate as my friend.
If you have kids, I hope they will forsake you and let you rot when they find out all the bad deeds you have done.

To guys who keep my friend's nude pictures, I hope my friend will haunt you forever and may your balls rot with maggots

9 January 2014 01:37"

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Always read other posts or comments first before clicking anything. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:eek: did she commit suicide...someone posted in the blog....

"Anonymous said...
My friend committed suicide last night and announced dead this morning 1 am.

Until now I still can't believe she was gone just like this...

When her nude pictures came out in this thread, she went under depression and dared not face anyone. We all thought she would be strong enough to overcome this ordeal. We tried to message the poster to remove the pictures posted before but he did not bother to reply us.

She was a cheerful girl in my memories, a good sister of mine who would always jump to my defense. She told me she did the nude shoot as she needed money for further studies and she thought the photographer could be trusted but in the end, he did not kept his promises.

She was going to get engaged soon as well and I was still hoping to be her bridesmaid. Now that she was gone, I could not do anything for her.

To the photographer who did not keep his promise as well as the poster.

I hope both of you will suffer bad karma for leaking the pictures out.
I curse both of you get banged by car and get struck by lightning.

If you have wife or girlfriend, I curse they suffered the same fate as my friend.
If you have kids, I hope they will forsake you and let you rot when they find out all the bad deeds you have done.

To guys who keep my friend's nude pictures, I hope my friend will haunt you forever and may your balls rot with maggots

9 January 2014 01:37"

Sounds awfully like someone in this forum. :wink: