• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow...good hands is laying ground work for Unemployment Benefits ler....many many can JLB at home and wet dream huay big big, or is it?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just now i was talking to some egg wholesale supplier in Singapore. Jiu hu eggs was selling at less then $4 per 30eggs at their own super market.
Whereas we are selling at $8 per tray of 30 eggs, chao chee bye. We are all eating expensive eggs in the name of sustainability.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just now i was talking to some egg wholesale supplier in Singapore. Jiu hu eggs was selling at less then $4 per 30eggs at their own super market.
Whereas we are selling at $8 per tray of 30 eggs, chao chee bye. We are all eating expensive eggs in the name of sustainability.
"Middleman" layer mah..this are the 大贵人group Lai de

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now unemployment benefits is Machias like out of the extra tray of eggs from $4 profit, they give u one egg every month?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY fought hard against turning SG into a welfare state.
The dishonourable son upended the table.
End up still become a welfare state. Boomers worked hard did not get any welfare ends up kana cheated by LKY.
Wanna know who the real beneficiaries of this policy will be?
CECAKROACHES!

For the young, a simple advise. MIGRATE!!!
Or you will end up becoming like Japan, the young disproportionately supports the elderly, or
the CECAkroaches rule over you.
Don't say I didn't warn you.

Boomers, don't say I didn't warn you LEE CONNED YOU!

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
End up still become a welfare state. Boomers worked hard did not get any welfare ends up kana cheated by LKY.
CECAKROACHES!

Or you will end up becoming like Japan, the young disproportionately supports the elderly, or

Last time can be done, because there were plentiful of jobs, so it was counter intuitive to create a welfare state...

Now, things are very different

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
CECAKROACHES!

Sorry, I am no bloomer, sorry to disappoint u.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
CECAKROACHES!

U need a good degree from NUS and NTU to get J-skip Visa

https://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/index.html

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Choices for sinki is always limited, those manage to chow overseas, it is really a blessing

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time can be done, because there were plentiful of jobs, so it was counter intuitive to create a welfare state...

Now, things are very different
The whole of LKY idea was that each generation has to support themselves.
The boomers got cheated because he took away their money, overtax them, made them slog for life and in the end these boomers savings are being used to support the woke generation.
LEE CONNED YOU.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole of LKY idea was that each generation has to support themselves.
The boomers got cheated because he took away their money, overtax them, made them slog for life and in the end these boomers savings are being used to support the woke generation.
LEE CONNED YOU.
Last time only 1.2m back in 1960...another of kampong and farms

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shit must be getting bad for them to even consider giving out welfare. They know if they don’t step up to give handouts, people will literally starve.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now even our Mini stars realise..things dun look good after decades endless huat lah huat lah....many are struck in very big debts especially in wrong time with high interest rate

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shit must be getting bad for them to even consider giving out welfare. They know if they don’t step up to give handouts, people will literally starve.
You bet it is. I've been posting leftovers and the response is quite surprisingly red-hot.
Never once was my offer not taken up, even when posted late at night! And even when I mentioned the leftovers were just barely enough for one person, somebody wants it!
People are going hungry to bed!!!
Oh LEE CONNED YOU!
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??
YOU MUDHAFUCKER! HOPE YOU REALLY ENJOY THE HEAT AND FLAMES!

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Flux of Good Rich immigrants has create a very delicate balancing act for most average families month expenses.

SG NODX has plunged for last 12mth, despite some bottoming in sight, but new middle east conflicts and new global supply chain Reset all add to uncertainty

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
You bet it is. I've been posting leftovers and the response is quite surprisingly red-hot.
Never once was my offer not take, even late at night!

Oh LEE CONNED YOU!
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??
No point complaining here, we all know what is happening

Importantly is to prepare ourselves for uncertainty ahead

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never once was my offer not taken up, even when posted late at night! And even when I mentioned the leftovers were just barely enough for one person, somebody wants it!
People are going hungry to bed!!!
Oh LEE CONNED YOU!
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??
YOU MUDHAFUCKER! HOPE YOU REALLY ENJOY THE HEAT AND FLAMES!
Sai HIT The Fan liao