• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow! Another Mega Church coming your way!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="416" height="234" src="http://edition.cnn.com/video/api/embed.html#/video/living/2014/06/02/pkg-harlow-pastor-carl-lentz-short.cnn" frameborder="0"></iframe>

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not until come to this Part, it spoils the integrity of the Bible.

Galatian 1

4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:

Evil World? He created this evil world with his own version of Jesus.

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

There was actually another gospel? Quran then?

7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

He can cursed at you if you "read the other gospel"? Where is the other gospel he was saying?

9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Mentioned cursed the 2nd time? How evil is this Ah quah Paul?

10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

As if? Went round Minor Asias so sussed story of Jesus from rumors or word of mouth and he call it revelation of Jesus Christ? If hwat he said is correct, the Jesus did not died but went together with him touring minor Asia and preaching.

13 For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:
14 And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.
15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,

16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

17 Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus.
Paul returned to Damascus? For what?

18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.

So he toured Minor Asia for 3 years to find out the story of Jesus, not from the apostles? A man who killed Jesus people want to find out about Jesus story? Do you trust him or even talk to him?

19 But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother.

Exposed himself? He went to met the apostles Peter, but James reluctanted to meet him but was persuaded by Peter.

20 Now the things which I write unto you, behold, before God, I lie not.

He did not lie, of course not, but hearsay and rumors story how can be reliable and claim his story was true. The apostles refused to tell Pau the story of Jesus and he had to go about Minor Asia to find out Jesus story?

Refer to Quran for true story of Jesus, he is a teacher, God messenger and a prophet but not God or son of God.

The Arabic people may have found James (descendant of James, Jesus brother) known as the Ebenonite tribe (poor peasants hunted to almost extinct by Romans) and later form Muslim and Allah is next name for God.

There are 6 names to represent God in the Bible to depict the era of the story of God. Allah probably the 7th name to depict the era of the story of God later.

1. Genesis - Yehweh

2. Elijah

3. Lord of Host

4. Jehovah

5. Emmanuel

6. Elohim

http://www.allaboutgod.com/names-of-god.htm

21 Afterwards I came into the regions of Syria and Cilicia;
22 And was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ:
23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.
24 And they glorified God in me.

<iframe width="416" height="234" src="http://edition.cnn.com/video/api/embed.html#/video/living/2014/06/02/pkg-harlow-pastor-carl-lentz-short.cnn" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Last edited: