• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World's RICHEST Pastors........Can Kong Hee & Joseph Prince Beat Them ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all in US Dollar ah.................

Bishop T.D. Jakes – net worth $150 million
Bishop David Oyedepo – net worth – $150 million
Benny Hinn – net worth $42 million
Chris Oyakhilome – net worth $50 million
Billy Graham – net worth $25 million
Temitope Joshua – net worth $15 million

Well known pastors Rick Warren, Joel Osteen and Edir Macedo are not included in this list. Brazilian pastor Macedo is founder of the Universal Church of the Kingdom of God. According to Forbes, Macedo is worth $1.1 billion.

World Magazine examined book royalties for pastors and reported that Warren gets at least 20% of the wholesale price of the book so Warren’s royalties from The Purpose Driven Life and its spin-offs approach $100 million while Osteen received $25 million from the sales of his books.

Televangelist Pat Robertson sold the parent company of Family Channel to Fox for $1.9 billion.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It's an excellent business to run. Nobody can prove you're a fraudster till they're dead and by then it's too late.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can pastor of that church
Really rise from the dead?
If yes then sampan
Will surely plunge

[video=youtube;WAzXvZ67I58]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAzXvZ67I58[/video]

That stinking bastard smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will become a rotting stinking corpse in matter of days or weeks.

His entire rotten empire with stinking rotten maggots cockroaches picked for their very rottenness will implode in orgy of front stabbing and back stabbings
as expected from those scums of humanity