• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Working in suzhuo china

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got a job offer in suzhuo. My current gross in Singapore is about 150+k. Not sure how much should I ask for in china. Any one to share experience in suzhuo china? Any bros currently working there?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got a job offer in suzhuo. My current gross in Singapore is about 150+k. Not sure how much should I ask for in china. Any one to share experience in suzhuo china? Any bros currently working there?

With high inflation over there, you should ask for at least a 50 percent bump in your compensation plus the other typical perks - school fees, housing, annual flight back etc.

Marvo

Suzhou ( SIP District ) is basically another Singapore , where most expats lived in ..

you get ur usual jams if u have to travel to other districts ( within Suzhou ) for work in the morning..

south east asian food is easily available here , there is the " Katong " restaurant , secret recipe and other msia restaurants around

taxis are affordable, if u travel within SIP district ,
public buses are like 1 dollar RMB

off the head information i got , drop me a pm if u got other questions ..

Akechi Mitsuhide

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In any country, always check the expat status and ask for an expat package. It's always better and more rewarding.

sta1100

Alfrescian
Loyal
also bring your wife over there, don't go there alone, if they know you are not local they will throw themself to you.unless you can tahan

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
My wife will definitely insist on following. As I am having an iron rice bowl now, worry about joining the manufacturing industry which is more volatile. Also unsure how much to ask.

Sentinel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suzhou is not as conducive for work as is Chongqing, which is the most beautiful city in China.