• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wor

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mystery prata lands on my car

STOMPer nicepal sent in this picture of a mystery roti prata he found on this car door's handle. "How did it get there in the first place?" he asks.

The STOMPer said the last time he sent in a contribution, it was because there were cigarette butts on his car.

"This time however, I found roti prata on my car door's handle. My car was not park anywhere near outside a kitchen window.

"How did the roti prata get to my car?

"I'm really disappointed with people staying around my area."

yansen84

Alfrescian
Loyal
like that also wanna complain? our president feeling guilty la, u guys always say he get 3+ mil for doing nothing, now he distribute free prata u all also kao peh. hard to be president of sg u know!

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
one mamak eating prata when his boss called him to go to other carpark to wash car.... :biggrin:
the rest is history :p

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mystery prata lands on my car

STOMPer nicepal sent in this picture of a mystery roti prata he found on this car door's handle. "How did it get there in the first place?" he asks.

The STOMPer said the last time he sent in a contribution, it was because there were cigarette butts on his car.

"This time however, I found roti prata on my car door's handle. My car was not park anywhere near outside a kitchen window.

"How did the roti prata get to my car?

"I'm really disappointed with people staying around my area."

Ha Ha , Prata chairman, I mean prata President went around distributing free prata, ppl got so much, can't eat them all, when President did not see they threw out of the window landing on your car! :biggrin::biggrin: