• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

woohoo Whole week off!!

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mate - I recommend you don't try... you've exposed yourself on numerous occassions and numerous posts that you know nothing about Australia, except for what you read in sensationalist left-wing news and media (and your racist slurs and attacks and name calling on good people). If you think you can summarize the complexities of aussie tax in one post, then you're even crazier than I thought... and even if you do try, be sure you show the other side of the ledger and include tax payer benefits and Government subsidies, and all the good things the taxes collected pay for. In other countries, these come out of your own back pocket, so to not include the 'balancers' would be downright fraudulant to the readers of your posts. No doubt, you are amusing sometimes (get my daily dose of laughter from what your write)...

making fun of australia is my favorite hobby.

its the worst country in the world, mate.

stay tuned for my expose on australian taxes.

its gonna be a shocker!

hee hee.

Last edited:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

its gonna be a shocker!

hee hee.

Yeah. You're a sour grapes and also a pathetic loser cockroach. You can never get accepted in any other countries because you are fated to die in Sinkeeland, the land of the loser rejects like you like the pathetic loser cockroach you are. I'm still waiting. Show me how bad is oz tax. Come one cockroach. I'm waiting. :cool:

IWC2006

Alfrescian
Loyal

its gonna be a shocker!

hee hee.

Of course you got to be, because you are a OZ-PR reject. It just shows how shallow and low esteen you have by making such an 'unintelligent' comment.

Hahaha.....everyone is poking fun at you, can't you see it??

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course you got to be, because you are a OZ-PR reject. It just shows how shallow and low esteen you have by making such an 'unintelligent' comment.

Hahaha.....everyone is poking fun at you, can't you see it??

tsk tsk tsk. you dare show your face here? caught lying and still act blur.

yes you are a subprime singaporean

keep coming back. i will enjoy making you look bad.

hee hee.