• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman with one daughter got brain cancer and sinkie husband got woman outside, refused to sign divorce nor hire maid or take care of her funeral.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just heard this story chatting with a woman eating at hawker center.
This kind of real stories better than all the fake I love you, you love me family drama on tv indeed. Can’t stand how fake those stories are: mother love their kids, husband love their wife when sick, kids love their mother and will choose to be with them even when the mother is poor whilst father is rich.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
kids love their mother and will choose to be with them even when the mother is poor whilst father is rich.
This one from the woman that told me the story - the aunt of the dead brain cancer woman - that she divorced and her two sons followed the father and didn’t contact her until their father bankrupt then come back to her and she helped them pay their education fees and hdb flat. She said it herself 人是很现实的。So true!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one from the woman that told me the story - the aunt of the dead brain cancer woman - that she divorced and her two sons followed the father and didn’t contact her until their father bankrupt then come back to her and she helped them pay their education fees and hdb flat. She said it herself 人是很现实的。So true!
This woman also said wife can take care of sick husband but not vice versa. So true! Only 2 or 3 years also can’t take care.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of real stories better than all the fake I love you, you love me family drama on tv indeed. Can’t stand how fake those stories are: mother love their kids, husband love their wife when sick, kids love their mother and will choose to be with them even when the mother is poor whilst father is rich.
I haven’t seen any family drama that depicted such reality. Because people don’t like to watch unloving parents and kids and spouse.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cousin married a jiuhukia ,pigeon hole she pay,then sold for profit, the husband took all back to Malaysia, change to ringgit,lol,years back at 2plus,the cousin got a other pigeon hole, must pay car instalment for husband n hired a maid, now retrenched lol, husband pay for himself n Malaysia use,lol