• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman with 8 year old girl begging at Tampines MRT.

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last night at 10 pm, I took two pictures of a Chinese woman with an eight year old girl standing outside the Tampinese MRT station with tears in her eyes selling (begging?)tissue papers. A man passed by, then returned and gave her a $2 note.

I can’t be positive about the woman, but the eight year girl I guarantee you is 100% pure blooded Singaporeon! My heart cried……..What in the world is happening that she must be involved in this situation. She is supposed to be a valuable future resource of our first world country status! How will it affect her psychology in the future?

Is this our Golden Period?:mad:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last night at 10 pm, I took two pictures of a Chinese woman with an eight year old girl standing outside the Tampinese MRT station with tears in her eyes selling (begging?)tissue papers. A man passed by, then returned and gave her a $2 note.

where's da pic? i wanna send it to MYCS.

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
where's da pic? i wanna send it to MYCS.

Here it is.

DSCO1711.jpgDSC01710.jpg

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
in Bangkok, one working mum saw a beggar carried a dirty infant that look like her own( working mum )child, on close scrutiny it WAS her own child, turn out to be her maid at home rent out the baby( after the mother left home for work )to a syndicate that use the beggars to carry babies when they made their round

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
in Bangkok, one working mum saw a beggar carried a dirty infant that look like her own( working mum )child, on close scrutiny it WAS her own child, turn out to be her maid at home rent out the baby( after the mother left home for work )to a syndicate that use the beggars to carry babies when they made their round

nothing tops this in China.

children were abducted in China by criminal syndicates, later chop off their limbs, to be used as beggars in the streets of China.

would you give more when you see them?

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's just not right that we have FTs from third world countries who are having a better life here than our own people. It's just not right................:(

i think it is time we really stand up for our OWN PEOPLE...

go out everywhere is FT,

they basically think they OWN this country, no manners at all especially those pinoys type.....

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hmm..very soon you may see mother and daughter standing along the streets of Geylang. Buy 1 get 1 free.

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal

I can’t be positive about the woman, but the eight year girl I guarantee you is 100% pure blooded Singaporeon! My heart cried……..What in the world is happening that she must be involved in this situation. She is supposed to be a valuable future resource of our first world country status! How will it affect her psychology in the future?

Liar! Our world class govt has debunked your story.

"There are no homeless, destitute or starving people [in Singapore]…Poverty has been eradicated."
Kishore Mahbubani

You go down New York, Broadway. You will see the beggars, people of the streets...Where are the beggars in Singapore? Show me."
Lee Kuan Yew

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where is shortie Mah Bow Tan in Tampines? He is suppose to find out why there are beggars in his town. Don't tell me he is counting his 2nd salary increments at home and cheering his ill gotten 2008 bonus?

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is shortie Mah Bow Tan in Tampines? He is suppose to find out why there are beggars in his town. Don't tell me he is counting his 2nd salary increments at home and cheering his ill gotten 2008 bonus?

Before you ask that question, go to where he conduct his meet the people sessions, that is in the Blks 201 to 210, Tampines St 21 area. And you will see a ghetto in the making. He does not care about his own backyard, you think he cares about the bigger picture of a GRC? To Mah Bow Lan...:oIo:

Last edited:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

No. Yhis is the Swiss Standard of Living promised by the Wooden cockroach.