• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman who slept with her beloved pit bull every night is almost eaten alive

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Woman who slept with her beloved pit bull every night is almost eaten alive

A woman who slept with her dog was almost eaten alive when the canine snapped and devoured “half her arm.”

Tya Lucas, 41, was at home in Lewisville, Texas, introducing her new puppy Roo to her friend Peter, 33, on May 16 when her nearly 100-pound pit bull Hercules went crazy.

“The puppy went to jump on the couch so I went to pick the puppy up and my friend told him to get down,” she told Kennedy News.

That’s when Hercules lunged at Peter and sunk his teeth into his neck.

“The pit bull jumped on my friend’s neck and he started bleeding. I was like ‘what the f – – k’. He was latched onto the back of his neck,” she said.

Tya sprung into action and pried the pit bull off her friend and shoved him into the safety of the bathroom.

Dog attack
Tya Lucas has been left disfigured after her pit bull Hercules attacked her and began eating her. Kennedy News and Media

Hercules the pit bull
Hercules was rescued from the side of the road two years ago.Kennedy News and Media

Tya, 41, believed she was going to die but “fought somehow to stay alive” while her dog attacked her for several minutes. Kennedy News and Media

That’s when Hercules turned his aggression to Tya. “He must have smelled [Peter’s] blood all over me and started attacking me. I don’t remember a lot of it. I remember looking down and my flesh being torn off my arm,” Tya recounted.

“I don’t remember the feeling of it, I remember screaming ‘Hercules, it’s me.’ ”

The dog tore off two-thirds of Tya’s right arm, ate her bicep and sunk its teeth into her leg and foot. She was screaming, “help me, I’m dying”
when her daughter Tana, 20, and her husband Harley, 21, arrived.

“[Tana] saw the dog was trying to kill me. She reached out her hand to me and I tried to grab it but I missed her by inches,” Tya said.

“It grabbed onto my leg and dragged me further away. Her husband walked in and he beat the dog off of me. I don’t remember that part. I don’t know if I was passing out.”

Tana and Harley arrived home just in time for Harley to wrestle the canine away from Tya and carry her outside where a police officer happened to be passing.

Blood smeared on the carpet after the dog attack
The pit bull went crazy and attacked Tya’s friend before turning his aggression on her. Kennedy News and Media

Blood smeared around the house after a dog attack
Tya truly believed she was going to die as Hercules continued to attack her and drag her around her home. Kennedy News and Media

Harley and Tana
Harley, 21, and Tana, 20, arrived home just in time to rescue Tya and save her life. Kennedy News and Media

“I don’t know how many times he bit me. I think it went on for about five minutes. I thought I was going to die. I fought somehow to stay alive,” she said. “A good two-thirds of my arm was torn off. He ate my entire bicep.”

Lewisville Police Department Officer Jordan Potter jumped on the scene and immediately began life-saving measures.

“The police said if I’d passed out in the house, he would have eaten me from my insides,” Tya said. “They said they’d seen stabbings, gunshot wounds and they’ve never seen what they saw that day.”

“They put a tourniquet on my arm and the doctor said if he hadn’t been there to do that at that exact moment then I wouldn’t have made it until the ambulance got there.”

Hercules the pit bull lounging around
When Hercules was rescued, he was found covered in cigarette burns. Kennedy News and Media

Tana and Harley had found Hercules abandoned at the side of the road, covered in cigarette burns two years earlier.

But Tya says that Hercules had never shown signs of aggression before and even slept in bed with her the night before the attack.

After Officer Potter tended to her wounds, Tya was rushed to the hospital where she was put on a ventilator for two days. She stayed in the hospital for 19 days where she had hundreds of stitches across her arm, leg and foot and five operations to cut the dead skin away.

Tya Lucas on a ventilator
The dog tore off two-thirds of Tya’s right arm and ate her bicep as well as sinking its teeth into her leg and foot.Kennedy News and Media

Tya Lucas received hundreds of stitches
She underwent six operations and is now terrified of dogs after her near-death experience. Kennedy News and Media

Tya underwent six procedures
Her medical bills are up to $180,000 but are expected to climb. Kennedy News and Media

Tya also underwent a sixth operation where a muscle in her back was rolled up into the shape of a bicep and attached to her arm.

“My arm bends a couple of inches but it’s stiff. My hand is really swollen, my wrist doesn’t move, there’s 15 inches of nerves damaged, my nerves and tendons were crushed,” Tya said.

“For each inch that was damaged, it takes a month to come back. My wrist hangs there, I don’t have much use of my hand. I had staples in my leg and under my foot. I’m in constant pain.”

She has set up a GoFundMe to cover her medical bills, which are at $180,000 but are expected to increase.

“I need physical therapy. The discount program is $100 a week then there’s prescriptions. I don’t even know the total of the hospital bill yet.”

Tya and Tana surrendered Hercules to the police and he was put down. They have no idea what triggered the aggression but Tya has been left terrified of dogs.

“He was never aggressive before. I heard him bark one time when something made him jump,” Tya said. “I’ve no idea why this happened. He slept in bed with us. I don’t know what triggered him.”

She noted that Hercules was beginning to display “food aggression” and has begun to rethink things about him that were changing and showing possible signs of his aggression.

Pit bulls are often the source of debate, with some insisting that the dogs are lovable and suitable pets while others note sometimes deadly levels of aggression.

Pit bulls make up only 6% of the dog population, but they’re responsible for 68% of dog attacks and 52% of dog-related deaths since 1982, Time reported.

“I never had a problem with dogs, but now I’m terrified of them,” Tya said. “I can’t go near dogs. If there’s one off a leash, I panic [like] I’m about to have an anxiety attack.”

Source:https://nypost.com/2022/07/19/i-slept-with-my-beloved-pit-bull-until-he-tried-to-eat-me-alive/

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats ok as UK haa National health service where transport to hospitals are paid for by the gomen. If you vtake a bus to see the doctor, you can get a refund on the bus ticket,
All services and medical expenses are paid for. No need to worry.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the dog wanted to transform into a giant tentacle monster and wanted to make love with the female owner. Wanted to stuff the cock inside the female genital wanted to make her pregnant.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are called "animal" for a reason. You never know when the "animal" will react.

Replace "animal" with "immigrant". You will get the same results. No sympathies for these people. Remember, YOU ASKED FOR IT.

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the dog got mad and aggressive for no reason, and she paid a heavy price. don't believe youtube videos about gentle and friendly dogs.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pitbulls were selectively bred for generations by man to go crazy fighting bulls in the bullpen for entertainment. Once they bite they are not supposed to let go until they die.

It's a mistake to let these genetically psychotic dogs into your house. Only white people and niggers think it's cool to keep pitbulls as pets

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pitbulls were selectively bred for generations by man to go crazy fighting bulls in the bullpen for entertainment. Once they bite they are not supposed to let go until they die.

It's a mistake to let these genetically psychotic dogs into your house. Only white people and niggers think it's cool to keep pitbulls as pets

Probably some libtard who believes the world is nothing but roses and sunshine, and all animals have a kind soul. :biggrin:

Just like this two girls who went to Morocco:

_104890564_moroccomurdercomp.jpg

Or this couple who cycled in Tajikistan:

634466528_1483766481.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another one fucked by a similar dog.

1658302981948.png

Mum, 43, dies after attack by family dog as partner suffers life-changing injuries​

Kate Buck
Kate Buck
·Breaking News Editor, Yahoo News UK
Mon, 18 July 2022 at 7:00 pm·3-min read

(Reach)

Joanne Robinson, 43, died after being attacked by her dogs in Rotherham. (Reach)

A mother-of-two has died after being attacked by her family dog.

The woman, named as Joanne Robinson, 43, died at the scene of the attack, a home on Masefield Road at West Melton, Rotherham, South Yoron Saturday night at around 10pm.

Her partner Jamie Stead, 42, was rushed to hospital with life-changing injuries to both arms, face and stomach, police said.
Local media has reported he was attacked after rushing to save her.

It is understood the dogs, named Rocco and Lola, were both American bully XLs, a large breed known for their "loving personality", according to the Kennel Club.

Neighbours have described Joanne as a 'lovely lady' and a loving mother of two children.
Flowers and cards have been left on a garden wall at the family home by friends and well-wishers.
(Reach)

Her partner Jamie Stead was rushed to hospital after also being attacked. (Reach)

One tribute read: "To our beautiful angel up above. You will never be forgotten. Love you always.”

Joanne's mother, Dotty Robinson, said Rocco was "like a small horse", and Joanne had owned him and Lola since they were puppies.

“I am in total disbelief and shock. I just hope it was quick and that she didn’t suffer too much," she told The Mirror.

“I want everyone to know how well loved she was. She was born and bred in this village. They all know her and love her.”

The two dogs have been seized by police. Neither were a banned breed.

YorkshireLive understands the pets were American bully XLs and the family's dogs.

South Yorkshire Police said: “We were called to a property on Masefield Road in West Melton last night around 10:15 pm when a member of the public stated that a dog had attacked him and a woman.

“Officers arrived with the Yorkshire Ambulance Brigade and found a 42-year-old man with a potentially life-threatening injury to one arm, as well as injuries to the other arm, abdomen and face.

Tributes have been left outside for Joanne. (Reach)

Tributes have been left outside the home in Rotherham for Joanne. (Reach)

"A 43-year-old woman was mortally bitten, and, despite the best efforts of the rescuers, she was sadly pronounced dead on the spot.”

Joanne's death comes after an American bully XL killed Bella-Rae Birch, aged 17 months, in her own home in St Helens, Merseyside.

Police said the toddler was attacked a week after the family bought the dog.

Last month it was reported that a Bully XL mauled to death schoolboy Jack Lis, 10, in Wales last year.

According to the UK Bully Kennel Club website, the American bully XL is a large breed, with males standing between 51cm and above.

The Club says: "In spite of its considerable size, the XL is highly prized for not only its impressive stature, but also its gentle personality and loving nature.

"It is a recent breed, dating back to the 1980’s, and is regarded the distinctive build and height combined with a compassionate nature mean its popularity continues to grow."