• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman reveals how her own MOTHER sold her into a child sex trafficking ring at age SIX

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Woman reveals how her own MOTHER sold her into a child sex trafficking ring at age SIX - as she opens up about the horrific abuse she endured for years at the hands of high-profile clients who raped, tortured and MURDERED kids​

• Anneke Lucas was forced into a Belgian aristocratic pedophile network aged six
  • She recently spoke to Unfiltered Stories about the ordeal that began in 1969
  • The now 58-year-old explained how her mother 'took over from the pimps'
A former child xes slave has revealed how her own mother sold her into a high-profile trafficking ring at just six years old.

Anneke Lucas was forced into a Belgian aristocratic pedophile network where boys and girls were raped, tortured and murdered in 1969.

She has recently spoken with Unfiltered Stories about the ordeal that began when she was forced to take part in a masked orgy in a castle.

The now 58-year-old explained how her mother 'took over from the pimps' by keeping her out of school and driving her to 'events' within the twisted network.

Former child sex slave Anneke Lucas has revealed how her own mother sold her into a high-profile trafficking ring at just six years old

Former child xes slave Anneke Lucas has revealed how her own mother sold her into a high-profile trafficking ring at just six years old

She was forced into a Belgian aristocratic pedophile network where boys and girls were raped, tortured and murdered in 1969

She was forced into a Belgian aristocratic pedophile network where boys and girls were raped, tortured and murdered in 1969

The now 58-year-old explained how her mother 'took over from the pimps' by keeping her out of school and driving her to 'events' within the network

The now 58-year-old explained how her mother 'took over from the pimps' by keeping her out of school and driving her to 'events' within the network

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...on-faux-pas-weddings.html?ico=related-replace
Speaking during the interview, Anneke, who grew up in Belgium, said her family was 'quite normal from the outside.'

'Even though I was being abused by my mother at the time, I was also very outgoing, a very bossy little girl,' she said.

But Anneke said things started to change when she was four years old after her mother remarried and the family moved to Flanders.

She described how the relocation saw her 'starting to get groomed to be taken into the trafficking network.'

Anneke said that it began when her mother's new cleaning lady offered to take her on outings alongside a whole host of other children that 'seemed to change all the time.'

The trips continued for about a year before the cleaner and her husband took her 'to the first event in the network,' which was a masked orgy in a castle.

'Once I was being taken to the network, my mother actually took over from the pimps,' she said.

'I don't really know what happened exactly but I tried to tell my mother in the words that I had available to me at the time and instead of protecting me, she actually started to drive me herself.'

Speaking during a recent interview, Anneke, who grew up in Belgium, said her family was 'quite normal from the outside'

Speaking during a recent interview, Anneke, who grew up in Belgium, said her family was 'quite normal from the outside'

Anneke said things started to change when she was four years old after her mother remarried and the family moved to Flanders, Belgium

Anneke said things started to change when she was four years old after her mother remarried and the family moved to Flanders, Belgium

Anneke said things started to change when she was four years old after her mother remarried and the family moved to Flanders

Deemed to be an 'expendable child,' she even found herself in situations where other children had died due to the 'extreme' mistreatment

Deemed to be an 'expendable child,' she even found herself in situations where other children had died due to the 'extreme' mistreatment

Anneke claimed that her mother had never taken any lessons but had been granted a driver's license and also got the only automatic car available at that time, which she believed was a kind of reward organized by members of the network.

'I was trafficked into a pedophile network that actually at the time consisted of the VIPs of the country... They were all quite powerful and had important posts. It was a mix of politicians, high-placed officials, government officials, clergy as well as aristocrats,' she added.

Her mother, who organized everything through a contact - described as a woman from a noble family, would often keep her out of school to go to events within the ring.

Anneke explained that she could never tell anyone else about the abuse due to fear of repercussions, adding: 'It was made clear from the start that if I were to speak out then I would be killed.'

Deemed to be an 'expendable child,' she even found herself in situations where other kids had died due to the 'extreme' mistreatment.

Anneke, who previously calculated that she had been raped for more than 1,700 hours before she reached the age of 12, left Belgium once and for all in the 1980s

Anneke, who previously calculated that she had been raped for more than 1,700 hours before she reached the age of 12, left Belgium once and for all in the 1980s

In 1972, she said she was 'traded' to an international network where she was trained to be an 'elite slave' capable of spying and making men fall in love with her at aged nine

In 1972, she said she was 'traded' to an international network where she was trained to be an 'elite slave' capable of spying and making men fall in love with her at aged nine

But in 1972, she said she was 'traded' to an international network where she was trained to be an 'elite slave' capable of spying and making men fall in love with her at aged nine.

The plan was for Anneke to be inducted into a cult to mark the beginning of her 'new life,' but the youngster rebelled because the expectations were becoming 'too much.'

She was eventually able to get out of both the international and Belgian networks, and had since learned how to 'function well in society' as well as how to have 'more empathy and love for people.'

Anneke, who previously calculated that she had been raped for more than 1,700 hours before she reached the age of 12, left Belgium once and for all in the 1980s.

Having settled in New York with a family of her own, she founded Liberation Prison Yoga in 2014 to help other people who had been incarcerated and vilified as a child.

She continues to raise awareness of child xes trafficking by sharing her story.