• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat With this type of way to make street food.... no wonder they are still a backward country....

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why these Indians have very strong immune system. Not like the American Indians who got 90% of their original population wiped out by Europeans' small pots.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are Indian, only Indian ownself know he is immune...

Hello ah neh devil within...

Tio boh...

That's why these Indians have very strong immune system. Not like the American Indians who got 90% of their original population wiped out by Europeans' small pots.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U are Indian, only Indian ownself know he is immune...

Hello ah neh devil within...

Tio boh...

I am not an Indian. I only speak the truth and the truth is that Christians like you are fucking retarded.
The Chinese also have very strong immune system. They wipe out almost 50% of Europeans giving them the
"Black death".

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are not Chinese either, m&d maybe...

I am not an Indian. I only speak the truth and the truth is that Christians like you are fucking retarded.
The Chinese also have very strong immune system. They wipe out almost 50% of Europeans giving them the
"Black death".