• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will you welcome his return to Singapore?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think that's a bit unfair. I'm pretty sure the majority of WP supporters are highly disappointed in the behavior of Yaw Shin Leong. It's almost 2 months since he ran away. Wonder how he is feeling now? Remorseful or vengeful? Or maybe just horny and missing Angela Oon ;-)

It was wholely unfair.
And Low Thia Kiang absolved all responsibility and blamed it all on Yaw w/o apologies.
Thats the kind of man these WP supporters worship w/o question.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think that's a bit unfair. I'm pretty sure the majority of WP supporters are highly disappointed in the behavior of Yaw Shin Leong. It's almost 2 months since he ran away. Wonder how he is feeling now? Remorseful or vengeful? Or maybe just horny and missing Angela Oon ;-)

That's Kinana for you. Such snide, sweeping and general statement just about describe this person's character. Oh, did I also mention that he's incapable of any intellectual discourse? Clearly also lacking in empathy for the common people.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
It matters to those WP worshippers. Yaw is their idol.

By making such a snide and generalising statement, it just shows how immature and small-hearted you're. In your tiny mind, you're basically branding WP supporters as dumb and blind supporters who are incapable of discerning right from wrong. Is that fair?

We're all Singaporeans, no? Regardless of who we support in politics, do you need to polarise the Singapore people? Did you not call yourself pro-Singapore?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
By making such a snide and generalising statement, it just shows how immature and small-hearted you're. In your tiny mind, you're basically branding WP supporters as dumb and blind supporters who are incapable of discerning right from wrong. Is that fair?

We're all Singaporeans, no? Regardless of who we support in politics, do you need to polarise the Singapore people? Did you not call yourself pro-Singapore?

They are indeed immature, small hearted, dumb and blinded by their hatred for PAP and they will support and defend WP no matter what WP does and did.
Thats human nature, don't you know?

Sadly, there are Singaporeans who are like that. They need to wake up

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are indeed immature, small hearted, dumb and blinded by their hatred for PAP and they will support and defend WP no matter what WP does and did.
Thats human nature, don't you know?

Sadly, there are Singaporeans who are like that. They need to wake up

Sure, there're some supporters for WP, or opposition in general, who will just attack the PAP and govt, regardless of what they do. Such blind and unquestioning support is clearly unhealthy and hopefully as Singapore progress as a civil society, more of our people become more politically aware, engaged and sensible.

But as you accused them of being blindly supporting WP, did you for one moment reflect on your own behaviours? Can you call yourself fair, neutral and objective? Keep your answer to yourself.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am objective, fair and neutral, thats why I call a spade a spade, WP supporter is WP supporter.

Last edited:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am objective, fair and neutral, thats why I call a spade a spade, WP supporter is WP supporter.

You're fair, objective and neutral? If you call a spade a spade, you would be highly respected. Look at what you said here:

"It matters to those WP worshippers. Yaw is their idol."

In two sentences and one statement, you basically derided WP supporters, using words like "worshippers" and "idols". This is objective? You're delusional. Your language itself already betrays your thoughts. Do you know what "neutral" words are? I'm guessing you didn't do very well in English or GP.

Let me ask you this. When was the last time you agree with someone in this forum who is not GMS, Sadist, etc? If you can cite one example, I'm prepared to re-consider my assessment of you -- I'm saying you're a lop-sided and subjective.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am only telling the truth. Those WP supporters said they don't mind Yaw's infidelity cos its his personal life.
They also dare not tell LTK off for his mismanagement of WP and lack of integrity. Why shld he be demanding answers from Yaw when he himself said he has no need to comment on the very same rumours?

They are worshippers who turn a blind eye to WP moral failures. A spade is a spade, ponding is ponding a WP supporter is a WP supporter.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am only telling the truth. Those WP supporters said they don't mind Yaw's infidelity cos its his personal life.
They also dare not tell LTK off for his mismanagement of WP and lack of integrity. Why shld he be demanding answers from Yaw when he himself said he has no need to comment on the very same rumours?

They are worshippers who turn a blind eye to WP moral failures. A spade is a spade, ponding is ponding a WP supporter is a WP supporter.

Let me tell you this then. I'm not a WP supporter, never like them. But YSL's alleged adultery is NOT an issue to me, his running away IS.

Moral failures? Let me ask you this: Do you expect politicians to be moral guardians for the society? Is that the reason why you talk about "WP's moral failures"? You expect a political party to be a beacon of morality? If your answer is YES (and it must be from what you wrote), then sadly, you're really naive. If there's anyone who should be teaching your children morality, it would be YOU, and your wife. No one else. Definitely NOT politicians.

I'm not saying that we accept crooks as our leaders in govt. I'm saying that in the real world, the people who can make our life better is good enough. I do not need saints to be my MPs or Ministers, regardless of which party they're from. Do your job earnestly and improve people's lives. If you want to fool around, make sure you can handle it, and don't cause harm to innocent masses.

You are pompous and self-righteous. And you sounded like GMS and Sadist. Do all the moronic pricks here all sound alike?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you can't reason and debate, please don't get involve

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is just one of the many men who got caught having an affair. just his luck that he was a public figure and a MP at that.

CalvinOng

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is just one of the many men who got caught having an affair. just his luck that he was a public figure and a MP at that.

A high-profile opposition figure like YSL should have been extra careful. MIW just waiting for him to trip up. And he did.

CalvinOng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Makes no difference. Politically he is pretty much done for.

Politically he is absolutely done for. No way in hell he can recover from this. If he had confessed at the beginning he might have been able to survive. But by refusing to comment, being arrogant, and then running away he lost the respect of everyone. WP really needs to work on its crisis management procedures.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me tell you this then. I'm not a WP supporter, never like them. But YSL's alleged adultery is NOT an issue to me, his running away IS.
You have a warped sense of morality, thats what i am saying.

Moral failures? Let me ask you this: Do you expect politicians to be moral guardians for the society? Is that the reason why you talk about "WP's moral failures"? You expect a political party to be a beacon of morality? If your answer is YES (and it must be from what you wrote), then sadly, you're really naive. If there's anyone who should be teaching your children morality, it would be YOU, and your wife. No one else. Definitely NOT politicians.
And why not? Why shouldn't political leaders who want to lead our nation be moral guardians of society? You want an immoral country w no integrity?

I'm not saying that we accept crooks as our leaders in govt. I'm saying that in the real world, the people who can make our life better is good enough. I do not need saints to be my MPs or Ministers, regardless of which party they're from. Do your job earnestly and improve people's lives. If you want to fool around, make sure you can handle it, and don't cause harm to innocent masses.
Adultery is bad. We should not accept adulterers as MPs.
You are pompous and self-righteous. And you sounded like GMS and Sadist. Do all the moronic pricks here all sound alike?
I am only telling the truth for what it is, nothing more, nothing less.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have a warped sense of morality, thats what i am saying.

You could make accusations without any factual basis. Didn't you accuse me of attacking PAP? When I asked you for proof, you can't. You want to talk about morality? Go and face the wall, Kinana.

And why not? Why shouldn't political leaders who want to lead our nation be moral guardians of society? You want an immoral country w no integrity?

I want a country with morality and integrity. But I don't trust politicians to uphold these qualities, because no politicians can be entrusted with this responsibilty regardless of their parties. Only people like you and I can help to make the country moral and ethical. You don't get it, do you?

Adultery is bad. We should not accept adulterers as MPs.

You should seriously consider migrating to Mars. No adulterers there :wink:

I am only telling the truth for what it is, nothing more, nothing less.

Truth? The things you said in this forum are at best opinions (read: not facts). Clearly you don't know that. I feel sorry for you.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Politically he is absolutely done for. No way in hell he can recover from this. If he had confessed at the beginning he might have been able to survive. But by refusing to comment, being arrogant, and then running away he lost the respect of everyone. WP really needs to work on its crisis management procedures.

The world of politics is always about the survival of the fittest. YSL is mentally and intellectually weak, not to mention being irresponsible. And he will pay the political price for being weak.

Perhaps its time to put a rest to the YSL issue.