• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wife and maid fucking. husband not heypi. husband should request a 3some!

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
WIFE WHO HAD AFFAIR WITH MAID AT MBS DIVORCES HUSBAND & ABANDON CHILDREN
singaporeuncensored.com

bengfriuver-1.png

A Singapore Uncensored reader who shared his shocking story on how he caught his wife having an affair with his family maid has provided an update on the incident. It was believed that his wife has filed for divorce against the man as she was angry that he sent the family maid who was her lover back to Philippines.
You can recap the 1st part of the story here.

Here is the full story.

So the time when I actually found photos of my wife cheating on me with my family maid was at the end of March. And due to the covid lockdown in April, things got extremely awkward as both of us had to work from home.

I have never felt so awkward in my life as I had to face my maid and my wife as both of them were at home throughout the day. The maid acted as everything was normal but me and my wife were not on speaking terms after I confronted her. We ignored each other for close till 2 weeks before she finally spoke to me. This was during the 2nd day of the covid lockdown.

What she said shocked me which left me totally dumbfounded. She proposed on how both of us could have a special living arrangement. As my maid had her own room, she stated on how she would sleep in the maid’s room whenever I had to work late (I had to work sometimes as I was in the essential services industry) which were Tuesday and Thursday. She said that she would return back to our room before I came back from work. And she would ensure that both our kids were asleep before she went into my maid’s room.
It was a good 2 minutes before something came out of my mouth. I told her to let me think about it. I took my car keys, went to my car and started driving. The funny part was that I was in such a daze that I did not know where I was driving to. I ended up at the maid agency which was the place where I got my maid from. I told them about the incident and the staff started laughing. They said that such a situation was unheard of and that I was trying to give an excuse to change my current maid.

It was only when I showed the staff the photographs that they finally believed me. The looked on their faces could show me on how shocked they were as well. The following day, the boss of the agency came to my place to instruct the maid to pack up before taking her to god knows where. My wife was throwing a tantrum while she was breaking and throwing everything that she could get her hands on.

My wife then packed her stuff and went back to her parent’s place. I did think of letting her cool down for a couple of weeks before fetching her back from her parent’s place. A week later, her lawyer actually sent me the divorce papers and told me my wife wanted to divorce me. I immediately called her as I wanted to tell her to think it through but she rejected my call. She did send me a Whatsapp though which stated:

Hey a**hole. You can send her back to the Philippines. But I will definitely find a way to be with her. Once the Philippines opens up for travel, I’m heading there to be with her and I’m never gonna return. What I have with her is true love and that’s something you will never be able to provide me with. Let’s move on.

Long story short, till today, her parents did not know the real reason behind our divorce. We finalized our divorce in December and I got custody of the kids and she hardly visits them at all for the past 6 months.

I have got my parents to help take care of my kids while I head to work and this is the last time I ever employ a maid. Let this be an experience for all as weird sh*t do actually happen.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two reason I could think of why this happen.

1. The husband never satisfy the wife.

2. The maid use black magic

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I give up. Sinkie men really hopeless. Go to maid agency for what? Now his face probably all over internet.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two reason I could think of why this happen.

1. The husband never satisfy the wife.

2. The maid use black magic
The wife gave a win win proposal. Probably the best solution. The maid did not use black magic. But i think her tongue extra powerful.
A woman once addicted to orgasm will do anything to get it repeatedly.