• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why You Sometimes Feel Smart And Sometimes Feel Dumb

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is very common with how Sinkies look at me. Actually I have a high IQ but with the look of a nerd, but because many of the low IQ sinkies(sales assistants etc) think that I don't talk much with them(because they are of low IQ, superficial and not good-looking) then they think I am not as "intelligent(stupid)" like they are. There really are alot of these kind of stupid sinkies who cannot perceive the world properly, low IQ quality genes very stupid like animal herds imported from China.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
attended a wedding dinner yesterday nite, sat at a table with some strangers. as the groom was my primary school classmate, one conversation we had revolve around our secondary school. there was this MBA guy who cited how he chose dunman high over raffles. his father was raffles alumni so and so and think he trying to tell us that his family are all smarties.:rolleyes:

one thing i noticed over the years is that when someone think that he is smart, he is probably average in reality. only those who have doubts about the real world are the real smart ones.:o

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dunno my school not that elite.i dunno if im smart or not,i used to be but iv given up being smart long ago,now i just wallow in my own retardedness and underachievement.i dont have much contact with geniuses from RI so i cant tell u how smart they are.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
attended a wedding dinner yesterday nite, sat at a table with some strangers. as the groom was my primary school classmate, one conversation we had revolve around our secondary school. there was this MBA guy who cited how he chose dunman high over raffles.

No, he chose that conversation because it was relevant, not because he want to brag. If he really want to brag, saying that he went to dunman high is not good bragging material. You are just one of those common locals who don't know how to interpret people's intentions and think they are less than what they are.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i really dun know what to say...:o

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2b4vQlNMhmY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i dunno my school not that elite.i dunno if im smart or not,i used to be but iv given up being smart long ago,now i just wallow in my own retardedness and underachievement.i dont have much contact with geniuses from RI so i cant tell u how smart they are.

No, he chose that conversation because it was relevant, not because he want to brag. If he really want to brag, saying that he went to dunman high is not good bragging material. You are just one of those common locals who don't know how to interpret people's intentions and think they are less than what they are.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are just another ignorant sinkie who thinks highly of yourself, just like what i describe in the above...:rolleyes:

Whenever I read your posts, I feel like I am a freaking genius. Though that isn't really saying very much, as anything is infinite compared to zero.