• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Would People Give Away 10% Of Their Income To Their Faith And Not The Needy?

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am an atheist, I've always this nagging question in my mind and have no answers. Care to help!

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am an atheist, I've always this nagging question in my mind and have no answers. Care to help!

It's to ensure of their place in heaven in time to come, whereas the rest, will burn in you know where. Needy or not, same, will burn in, you know where.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, the 3 letter word. Same with me. ISD, LKY, I feel their presence all the time!:p

ISD, LKY will come to past someday....Jesus is still alive and forever!

One is temporal, another is eternal....

One is mundane, another is Holy.....

One is linear, another is Omnipresence, OmniPotent, and Omniscience

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Would People Give Away 10% Of Their Income To Their Faith And Not The Needy?

jesus_christ.jpg

"Oh cos I need the 10% $ to go cheong and bonking mah. If chrikukustians don't donate hor my slaves pestors will tell them to cos if they don't, they'll be send to hell by me. Hei hei hei hei.."

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
teekee y u believe something u cant see? :rolleyes:

can you see air? man's vision has spectrum frequency restraints.

besides, if God appeared to you everyday, you will get goosebumps....

once in a while you see everything falls nicely in place...that's the beauty and presence of God.

if things doesn't work out for you, and you can pull it through, God is ever more present....like the footprint story...

Jesus is like water, when you are thirsty, he will quench you..most of the time He'll leave you alone.

Last edited:

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean god is selling heaven as in the time share scheme. You contribute and when time comes you just move in just like those temple which sells niche for people to place their ash.