• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why sdp keeps haunting toa payoh

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Democrats work in Toa Payoh for third straight week
Sunday, 04 October 2009
Singapore Democrats

Team SDP continued to visit the Toa Payoh-Bishan GRC to meet residents and sell its newspaper, The New Democrat. Party members have been going around the constituency continually in the last three weeks to spread its message about the need for a strong opposition in Singapore.

In fact the Democrats have been working in the GRC for the past couple of years. Since re-starting its newspaper a couple of weeks ago, the party has upped its activity in the GRC by visiting the two estates on weekends as well as weekdays.

The residents seemed surprise at seeing the presence of the opposition. This is because the constituency has not had elections in the last two decades due to walkovers.

The people, however, quickly warmed up to the SDP when they realised that the party was working hard in the area in anticipation of an election in the not-too-distant future.

"Elections are coming. Help us build up the opposition, help us speak up for you, help us keep democracy alive in Singapore. Support the SDP!" party workers implored. Many readily purchased the publication.

Some even whispered encouragment: "I support you," one diner at a hawker centre told us. "Come to this constituency, we'll vote for you," said another resident. "I can't stand the Government, we need opposition" a lady said in a hushed tone.

The reception the SDP received was palpably warm and this was translated into encouraging sales of The New Democrat.

But the team is not carried away. We are acutely aware that there is still a major obstacle to overcome - fear. Several people still expressed fear when it came to voting for the opposition. This is understandable. After years of repression, many Singaporeans are intimidated by the Government.

In addition, the control of the media thorugh the decades have left many uninformed of alternative views. The mass media continues to censor news about the opposition especially the SDP's.

Add to this the manipulation of the electoral process by the ruling party and it is no wonder that elections always result in "resounding landslides" for the PAP.

The SDP is determined to change all this. We are aware of the uphill battle but we remain undeterred. While we have expanded - and will continue to expand - our presence on the Internet, we are also determined to campaign and spread our message on the ground.

By campaigning both on the ground and through the Internet, we are determined to break the PAP's autocratic stranglehold on Singapore.

the most probable reason: they could be placing too much confidence in my pet snake who slithers in toa payoh. they must be thinking he's their hope and saviour but eventually could be their biggest liability and further downfall.:eek:

first thing first. have they ever openly admitted they are already SDP members? if no, what reinforce the TRUTH in their words when they act as "spokesman" for SDP? doesn't it mean any ah beng, ah lian or lau huay/lau heelo can also speak on behalf of SDP? why is SDP so desperate?

as usual, there wouldn't be any answers. the SDP IB and their nasty coward and losers clones would speak on their behalf.

sdp does nto take issue to clear up doubts. they prefer to let it escalate so that they can get more attention.:oIo:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
here's ONE of the probable answers

BryanT - Blame shift is shifty Sun 04 Oct 2009 11:39 PM Congrats to SDP if indeed the reception was "palpably" warm and sales of the TND was really encouraging.

The article mentioned the alleged manipulation of election process by the ruling party.

SDP can easily ensure that the "manipulation" is curbed by ensuring that it contests in as many wards as possible. There are as many walkovers as SDP allows to happen.

Having opposition teams to contest all wards seems to be the wish of people the SDP members encounter whilst doing the rounds. The same opinion is also expressed online.

The issue is whether SDP can take up the challenge to field more teams than the paltry numbers it offered in the last election. Alternative, it can continues to blame others for its inability to attract suitable, not to say good, candidates.

It's always easy to shift the blame.

PS. I did a quick check of MP who enter parliament through walkovers before and after the GRC system was introduced. The percentage have remained broadly unchanged.

that's right. BLAME is the only cranky answer SDP is thoroughly good at.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
their strategy of attacking the paps are really ALL OUT OF CONTEXT. it incenses the peasants even more. if they think their current mentality for cherry picking paps is working, it would be a terrible fatal mistake.

from the angle i look at, it seems to be helping to enhance the faith of peasants on the paps!!

liability or asset to the overall opp parties movement? u go and think deeper.:rolleyes:

O

Orochi

bobdoglovespinkrising.jpg

O

Orochi

faggotbobdog_whack_father.png

5th paragraph - the bastard cheebye kia bapok boasted how he bashed his defenceless 80 plus yr. old father:

.... i returned him with a swift and strong right hook across his cheek ..... i blocked and showered him with another few more blows hitting him face, belly and everywhere ..... he grimmaced in pain and rush to the kitchen.

9th paragraph - the bastard cheebye kia bapok continue his boast:

by then bloody lau han koo was really a bloodied lan han koo. his nostrils was bleeding from my socking. my arms was dripped with his blood too ....

stirlingroad_crime_scene.png

blood_at_stirlingroad.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
sdp is just like these 2 banned coward and lose nasty clones. it distract peasants from the real issue affecting their lives.

example is the infamous FREE BURMA. does free burma in any way improve peasants' livelihood? that's not even the job of any of our minitoots. that's an internatioanl affair best left to ASEAN.

SDP is just trying to outstand and outshine itself but in the end out dumped themselvess into the cess pit! what a bunch of joking clowns!!:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
my pet snake is a short like a worm with an oversized brain which is manipulated and exploited. how can he represent peasants when he can be easily seduced through FLIRT&DESTROY?

:confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
rather than commenting in sdp site, i prefer doing it here. sdp is no different from the shit times. they filter out all the bad comments and prefer hearing only the good ones.

sounds familiar? yep! they think they r CLASS 90.5!:p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
:smile:didn't know that banning nasty clones as fast as they reproduce can be such fun!

it seems that the nasty clones from the SDP IB could be from what they described "a 3rd force".

anyway, it makes no different regarding the action of sdp and nasty clones. they are just shadowy ninjas hiding in the dark and fear to expose to light.:wink:

O

Orochi

faggotbobdog_whack_father.png

5th paragraph - the bastard cheebye kia bapok boasted how he bashed his defenceless 80 plus yr. old father:

.... i returned him with a swift and strong right hook across his cheek ..... i blocked and showered him with another few more blows hitting him face, belly and everywhere ..... he grimmaced in pain and rush to the kitchen.

9th paragraph - the bastard cheebye kia bapok continue his boast:

by then bloody lau han koo was really a bloodied lan han koo. his nostrils was bleeding from my socking. my arms was dripped with his blood too ....

stirlingroad_crime_scene.png

blood_at_stirlingroad.jpg

O

Orochi

How to kill and cut up your own Pig!

<table border="3" width="480"> <tbody> <tr> <td align="middle">
two_head_shots.jpg

Two 22 shots to the head</td> <td align="middle">
three_head_shots.jpg

It took three shots to the head to kill this pig</td></tr> <tr> <td align="middle">
stickim_bucko_stickim.jpg

Marc is about to stick the heart & cut</td> <td align="middle">
stick_marc_cut.jpg

Jugular veins are cut after sticking the heart
</td></tr> <tr> <td align="middle">
team_work2.jpg

It takes a Fore Leg & Hind Leg person</td> <td align="middle">
team_work3.jpg

Leg people holding Pig down as Heart is cut</td></tr> <tr> <td align="middle">
team_work.jpg

Pig is bled & blood covered in earth</td> <td align="middle">
pig_sticking.jpg

This is a clean cut & controlled slaughter
</td></tr> <tr> <td align="middle">
pig_winching.jpg

Pig hoisted by hind legs & cut in tendon
</td> <td align="middle">
pig_hanging.jpg

Pig hoisted up for skinning</td></tr> <tr> <td align="middle">
heres_how_its_done.jpg

Legs spread apart for easy cutting
</td> <td align="middle">
carefully_cut_here.jpg

Plastic lined trash barrel to catch "stuff"</td></tr></tbody></table>

O

Orochi

Bastard son Bob Sim Kheng Hwee of Blk 171 Stirling Rd,

Bastard pappy running dog mole send by your pappy master baey lan kang to stir shit here and create discord among opposition supporter, why dont you go get a job to earn a living instead of lazing at home the whole day surfing the net and posting such nonsense, and shamelessly still taking pocket money from your elderly parents. Why dont you stop beating your father and scolding your mother laucheebye
:oIo:

qohum1.jpg