• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why dont you leave Singapore?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - why dont you leave Singapore?</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>interpretsg <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>7:16 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 9) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>25840.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?v=info&ref=ts&id=690165231
<TABLE class=UIFullListing_Table cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=UIFullListing_Pic> </TD><TD><TABLE class=UIFullListing_InfoTable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=UIFullListing_InfoLabel>Name:</TD><TD class="UIFullListing_InfoValue UIFullListing_FirstInfoValue">Bernard Leong</TD></TR><TR><TD class=UIFullListing_InfoLabel>Networks:</TD><TD class=UIFullListing_InfoValue>SUNY Buffalo</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
"since you are so disenchanted with Singapore, why dont you leave?"
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - YPAP Bernard is the guy who farked Alex</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>CPL (kojakbt22) <NOBR>
icon.aspx
</NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Dec-13 11:14 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 37) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>25783.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>WARNING: before u read this, u might want to prepare a paper bag first in case you vomit after reading this....

U decide if YPAP are full of hypocritical people or wat....

It was Bernard from YPAP who asked Alex would he emograte.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=77865194499&v=wall

Bernard for the record, I was the one who threw that question for Alex. Why? I wanted to see what is Alex's reaction. Well, I got a friend who is in his thirties and equally disenchanted at Singapore,s he is emigrating to Australia. It tells me of the similarity that he is tired of singapore and Alex said here, he would leave singapore if PAP still wins the next elections. I am heartened to see his strong yet crude statement in his latest blog post, By the way, I am sorry to forget to identify myself in the forum. Well, Let just say that I was deeply struck by Mr Sam Tan's statements of why and how he got into volunteerism and making it into a career in PA and now govt etc. He unknowingly reminded me of why and how I got into volunteering for community service in MPS, students' activities while in university and Soka Association etc and occasional helping in my friend's Church community activities . Hmm for this, I must give due credit to him for reminding me.

[email protected]

<HR SIZE=1>Edited 12/14/2009 2:16 am by CPL (kojakbt22)</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD><TD class=wintiny width="25%" noWrap align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgbfrbot> </TD><TD colSpan=3> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>unisol72002 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Dec-14 12:39 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>CPL (kojakbt22) <NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (5 of 37) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>25783.5 in reply to 25783.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>what right does he have to suggest emigration?
alex, as a true-blue singaporean who has served NS, has every right to question policies that piss him off. especially when they are enforced by a government that is less than democratically elected.
running away is not for heroes. not that i say all who left are cowards; some are more suitable for battle while others are not.
do the names gandhi, kim dae jung, nelson mandela, aung san suu kyi sound familiar? they do not think like bernard. they do not emigrate and they are internationally acclaimed. says so much about bernard's character.
i guess it is always easy to be a running dog of the victor than to root for the underdog.
like the chinese have these sayings "kan feng si duo" and "shi si wu zhe wei jun jie" - these chinese sayings though well-known are not entirely honourable.
like how ah q always manages to console himself when treated unfairly.
anyway did bernard not woo alex very politely and try to befriend him early on?
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bernard for the record, I was the one who threw that question for Alex. Why? I wanted to see what is Alex's reaction. Well, I got a friend who is in his thirties and equally disenchanted at Singapore,s he is emigrating to Australia.

He unknowingly reminded me of why and how I got into volunteering for community service in MPS, students' activities while in university and Soka Association etc and occasional helping in my friend's Church community activities . Hmm for this, I must give due credit to him for reminding me.

(1) Give Alex a break - he is not yet in his thirties and he may well be successful enough for you to want to be his friend.

(2) Besides PAP may or may not be in power at that time and Alex may or may not want to leave then

(2) Volunteering for the MPS, if it is an acronym for PAP's Meet the People's Session, is not community service. Since when is volunteering to help in a political party's session a community service? Might as well dress in white.

(3) The dropping of Soka's name as well as mixing with a christian friend does not really increase his standing with me. Still there are many who will be impressed. Perhaps Bernard can now try having hindu and muslim friends?

(4) As i look at his photo of his smiling and handsome face, i realize that he has one thing in common with politicians - all of them smile. I can even picture him kissing babies and handling out donor packages to the needy, attending his Soka association faithfully, smiling all the time.

That's all on Bernard. Thankfully.

Alex has demonstrated the ability to dramatize himself. Hopefully he will stand in a one-man ward and not align himself with any political party. Though at the rate he is going, only SDP will want him. However he should not go down that path. Singapore is in such dearth of opposition leaders who want to make a difference.

Alex, you made your point. Time to work out an involvement campaign in a single ward.

You have an independent spirit and you have the energy of youth. Use it well.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
ass-licker bernard,

suppose u own a condo, and u damn tulan with the Management Committee (PAP) cos they damn fuck up, do you pack up and leave or vote them out the next time??

losers quit.. fighters stay on to slug it out..:cool:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahahaaa...don't like singapore...leave lor....hahhaaa...heard this so many times liao...

what to do....don't like, leave lor....many are waiting to rush in...

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always find it amusing when someone claim to have an issue with FTs in SG migrating to Australia. Australia is almost as FT friendly as SG, why did U think it was so easy to migrate there in the first place. Same goes for the US.

U want to avoid FT, go to North Korea. Confirm no FT. Same goes for most of the Arab nations besides UAE. Africa is also a good choice.

And unless U do not consider the intermigrantion taking place between the population of various EU nations as FT(Ang Moh all look the same what), Europe is another good place to avoid FTs.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
living here is very kangkor...got to work belly hard...got to keep working until old age until die....pay and pay all your loans and mortgages like endless river....very belly kangkor....what to do....if u don't like...can leave lor...nobody forces u to stay on and be kangkor....well...that's another story....

if got fat pay, fat house, fat car, fat garde, fat this and fat that...sure don't want to leave wat....everything fat fat..wallet fat fat...bank accounts fat fat...this is paradise here man...why should u leave if u are so fat fat fat everything ....tioboh!!!