• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Does Sam Leong sticks out like a Sore Thumb?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
SamLeong stick out you also know AhMeng, why, poke your eyes ah?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Boh la, flooded like crazy got to cancel. Balek to Bkk better la. Impossible to get to my condo.

whahahahahaha:biggrin: lucky i siam JKt next week.... great city but really fucked up jam at Semangi junction everytime...Puta La Madre :oIo:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
whahahahahaha:biggrin: lucky i siam JKt next week.... great city but really fucked up jam at Semangi junction everytime...Puta La Madre :oIo:

Next week CNY you go for fuck! Your rich in-laws is it?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What about lee hsien loong? He cornered the coolie trafficking market for white collar jobs in singapore and sold them public housing. Will he get a longer road named after him?

the whole island will be renamed long live lee in his honor.